NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

Sciroccos look suspiciously like the Inspector Gadget car, so I thought I'd see what a Scirocco would look like if it were made up to look like one. Turns out they'd look rad:

gadgetCar.jpg

10153781_10154008339130341_994030326_n.jpg

I always thought it was supposed to be a DeLorean.

EE20622B.jpg

Turns out it's actually a Toyota Supra.

coches+de+los+80+toyota+supra+-8.jpg

Now I need to see one of these done up like the gadgetmobile.

Dunno if this has been posted before, even if it has it's an amazing story so deserves to be shared again...

Dunno if this has been posted before, even if it has it's an amazing story so deserves to be shared again...

Saw that myself just a couple days ago, remarkable stuff.

Did a comedy gig this eve, in a dark, room under a pub setting. My set didn't go great, but on the same bill as me...Chloe from 24! Extraordinary, she was pretty funny too!

Did a comedy gig this eve, in a dark, room under a pub setting. My set didn't go great, but on the same bill as me...Chloe from 24! Extraordinary, she was pretty funny too!

That's fucking amazing.

MCJ Metroid did some stand up recently.

Incredibly detailed city scenes made of cardboard:

30-620x414.jpg

31-620x414.jpg

29-620x429.jpg

28-620x414.jpg

27-620x429.jpg

Titled Cardboard Cities, this collaboration between set-designer Luke Aan de Wiel and photographer Andy Rudak is sure to make some jaws hit the floor.

With each scene meant to replicate the look and feel of cities across the globe, the duo manage to do just that, capturing even the smallest of details. From a rundown farmhouse to a dimly lit side-street in Paris, these ornate creations turn a resource we very rarely associate with ‘art’ into wonderful creations.

From Petapixel.

I've been trying to find out who sung this, bit now I know it was done by Billy Crawford. It's pretty sweet. Been in my head for ages.

Maybe it's just because I've started noticing, but I swear everyone has been posting Pokémon stuff since I recently started playing again.

Fiat Cinquecento =/= Fiat 500.

Bloody Italians.

...what do you think Cinquecento means?

...what do you think Cinquecento means?

I know, it was a joke. But in the UK the 500 and the Cinquecento were classed as completely different cars (same with the 600 and the Seicento).

Fair enough, but really it looks exactly like a classic Cinquecento, which is what the modern 500 supermini is based on.

Fiat-500-Period-Photos-Fiat-500-5-1600x1200.jpg

Fair enough, but really it looks exactly like a classic Cinquecento, which is what the modern 500 supermini is based on.

Fiat-500-Period-Photos-Fiat-500-5-1600x1200.jpg

Well that's where the discrepancy comes from. In the UK, that was called the Fiat 500.

This was called the Fiat Cinquecento:

fiat-cinquecento-1993--17809-c2.jpg

Forgot to post this ages ago when my mate took the picture of the spray-painting in Belfast and as I was scrolling through my pics I saw it again and had to post...

1D1C4047-87DC-4C66-8D74-D9F0DADCE810_zpsffc9f6yd.jpg

Also, Gameboy...

CA659B94-DB4A-4401-825E-9D7BBCC72E0A_zpsmskllawu.jpg

Edited by Kav
Automerged Doublepost

I went to the Grand National today. Won £11 quid on the horses I backed up. I actually remember that gameboy when I went to Ninendo World. I got the chills when reading it and then I awed in amazement.

Edited by ChloboShoka
Saw the above post.

not shedding man tears here, honest

It's amazing what science can do. Now if only we could invent some kind of camera which could fit two people in side by side without having to move the camera left to right. Some kind of "landscape" mode? Just being crazy here.

This just opened in town

BksbUcOCQAA58pc.jpg:large

It's an actual police box, pretty awesome that they stayed true to the original (except made it black rather than blue)

How long until someone "graffitis" it by painting it blue?