NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
What difficulty do you play life on?

Life sure can be moreish, best graphics I've ever seen and tons of job classes to choose from. Shame about the lack of a reset button after I drove over that hooker, though.

I used to play life on expert...

...but then I took an arrow in the knee.

lolzers

I used to play life on expert...

...but then I took an arrow in the knee.

lolzers

Let me guess: Someone stole your sweetroll?

I'm not even sure which game I'm playing most of the time. It's quite fun though.

After school life's been all New Game+.

Hey, disrespect the law and you disrespect me.

I love you guys.

My favourite drinking buddy! Let's get some mead!

My life is on easy mode. However, the side-mission of "relationship" is still locked. I'm not quite sure what I need to do to unlock it. It may be glitched.

My life feels like it's default on 'hell' difficulty. I've felt like rage-quitting in hope of respawning in a proper game (maybe firing back some 'hell' before I rage-quit :mad: ), but, like a pr0, I'm enjoying this difficulty and I wanna use my skillz to 0wn my way through as many of my awesome achievements as possible! :D

.... I hate when hackers spoil my flow though... THEY, are my side-quests. :cool:

My life is on easy mode. However, the side-mission of "relationship" is still locked. I'm not quite sure what I need to do to unlock it. It may be glitched.

Just bite the bullet and buy the DLC.

You're thinking of the "mindless sex" side-quest, not the "relationship" one.

I've found that "relationship" is the main quest, and I'm currently running around doing all the side-quests, levelling my character up and exploring the world, because I can't seem to find the quest initiator.

I've found that "relationship" is the main quest, and I'm currently running around doing all the side-quests, levelling my character up and exploring the world, because I can't seem to find the quest initiator.

You need to reach level 20 in social skills for that quest to appear. (This is one of the nerdiest threads that ever nerded.)

Using Alcohol to temporarily Power up your character Social Skill is highly recommended for a last resort, as it has a side-effect of stunning your characters Stamina and Mental gauge - leaving you wide open for Dream Eater attacks.

You need to reach level 20 in social skills for that quest to appear. (This is one of the nerdiest threads that ever nerded.)

Alcohol = Temporary +10 social skills.

Damn, I'm still one away.

I'm playing it on Hard right now. Wouldn't mind Insane but Hard is the difficulty I roll with anyway so I'm used to it. Sex reference about Hard difficulties at any moment...

Like many others, my main quest is a relationship but I prefer to get all of the side-quests and misc. quests out of the way first and really explore what has been created. After that, then I'll play to 100%.

Nah you got it wrong homes, Alcohol = Perception - 10, but get the roofie upgrade dlc pack and it basically acts like a Star on Mario Kart, you'll be ploughing through those bitches like arable land.

but get the roofie upgrade dlc pack and it basically acts like a Star on Mario Kart, you'll be ploughing through those bitches like arable land.

Yeah but it also massively reduces your karma/moral rating.

Yeah but it also massively reduces your karma/moral rating.

I'm pretty sure it's cool as long as every moral choice you ever make is evil.

Sign in to follow this