N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something seems off about this whole thing. I personally believe that dohnut is telling the truth, but I don't see why Yvonne would lie about targets. Was it a bluff? Who knows. I don't feel like I have a strong enough conviction to vote for Yvonne, we need more explanation.

Oh, and epic post is in progress, I've just had a couple of very busy days.

Dohnut seemed so convinced! But now he's removing vote? Are you definitely sure that Yvonne's suspicious Dohnut? @Yvonne, I'd still like an answer to my previous question, and these ones. Why did you say you targetted Dohnut if you didn't? Are you an investigator, what did you get last night(on Dohnut or someone else?)?

It's getting a little confusing now. Firstly it seems that dohnut is convinced Yvonne is lying, then removes vote. I'm not sure what to do here, either Yvonne or dohnut are lying. But i'm not 100% convinced upon who is lying. I'll give it a think and present my vote in a while.

I wasn't taking pressure off Yvonne at all - apologies for the confusion. All I wanted was to give him a chance to respond to what I had said - we were one vote away from majority and I didn't want it to finish before I heard from him... However, as he was on late last night and viewing the Playground (when I checked) it seems very likely that he has read the thread and simply chosen not to respond. Therefore either he is guilty and knows there is no way out, or simply ignoring the fact he is about to be lynched. Which doesn't seem like a very townie thing to do.

I'm not saying that I know for sure that Yvonne is mafia. What I DO know for sure is that he did NOT target me last night. I know that nobody targeted me, and so Yvonne is definitely lying about getting a mafia result on me - first because I am not a member of any mafia (I am town, in case that wasn't clear), and secondly because I know that nobody came near me last night.

I'm sure that if Yvonne turns out to be town I will be questioned tomorrow, but I know that the information I have is correct - nobody targeted me last night, and Yvonne not only claims she targeted me, he claims he got a mafia result. That is simply not true, and as he still hasn't satisfactorily answered any of my questions, I think he needs to die.

Vote: Yvonne

Lollerskates if he has some kind of lynchbomb which would have not hit me had I kept my vote on :D

The other spies rounded up on Agent 78. He had appeared to be a vital ally but this last day his behaviour has been overly suspicious.

The Agents did not take kindly to traitors and promptly had him executed. It was only when they began to clear out his office that they found a number of threats against his family, along with a set of documents with explicit instructions he was to follow.

Agent 78 has been executed. He was good. Yvonne is no longer in the game.

DAY FIVE Is Over

NIGHT FIVE Begins Now Please Send In Your PMs

Players (12):

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

Dead (4):

Zell

Diageo

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Yvonne

NIGHT FIVE

One Agent tried to convince another to go after someone but it was to no avail.

Another Agent felt mischevious tonight as he headed for the mail room.

Agent 07 was up to no good. He had been enjoying himself this past week by swapping everyone's jobs around. He had grown tired of his double agent role and wanted to do some damage before returning home with all of his intel.

He entered an office and started to sift through some documents when the light suddenly went out. He struggled to find the doorway in the dark and bashed his shin against the desk. Limping, he felt his way along the wall and reached the switch. He flicked the light on and the first thing he saw was the barrel of a gun. It was also the last thing he saw.

Agent 07 is dead. He was neutral. Cube is no longer in the game.

Players (11):

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

Dead (5):

Zell

Diageo

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Yvonne

@Cube

DAY SIX Begins Now

Majority is 6

My PM was quite confusing last night, but I think someone tried to target me. I don't think they succeeded but I think they were trying to help me, so I reckon they're probably good. Sadly, I don't know exactly what they were trying to do, or why they didn't reach me, but it was insinuated that it's a shame they didn't. Perhaps the mafia have a sort of 'anti-protector', who stops all GOOD things happening to someone? Just throwing ideas around, really, but if the person who targeted me would be willing to come forward I can pretty much confirm they're good.

Also, I'd like to SORT OF apologise about yesterday. I can't really fully apologise, as I did make clear that the information I had was the Yvonne was lying, which turned out to be true. However, it's a shame he was lynched after being controlled. At least we know not to do that again - if people aren't responding to questions they may not necessarily be evil!

I definately got someone else's PM last night as i know that my power was definately carried out, yet my PM said something completely different.

All i will say is we have someone who can protect.. and they protected themselves?

What happened to you last night then @mr\-paul ?

I definately got someone else's PM last night as i know that my power was definately carried out, yet my PM said something completely different.

All i will say is we have someone who can protect.. and they protected themselves?

What happened to you last night then @mr\-paul ?

Did you get your target's PM then?

As I said, I think the PM I got was Jonnas' as it detailed some attempt at redirection.

I don't know if I was successful, I targeted you, hoping to see you detailed in the write up somewhere, as I know very little of you so far, but unfortunately I have learnt nothing!