NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Mcoy is only gonna play in one league. Mcoy dosen't want the hassle in managing two teams, press releases, training etc.

Word.

We have a few options:

All Reset

or

Some reset

or

We just carry on.

If we all reset, may as well do it now. What's the point in playing for a few more seasons if we're going to reset anyway? It will just mean that everyone will play their strongest teams all of the time without developing, and the game will become lame. The fun is about developing players, so if it just becomes like a short term thing before we reset, all that emphasis on development will go. There will be no point in anybody buying youths, because they'll never see them come into fruition.

Preferably, I'd like to just carry on with how things are now. I don't really want to reset, as we've just had an awesome lower league season that was really competitive.

If some of the top league teams want to start anew with a fresh team then I have no problem with that but that doesn't mean everyone has to :p

A few people want to do it so that will give them enough people starting up alongside them that we don't all have to follow suit.

I've suggested I was up for it for a couple of seasons but when I look at it I don't want to lose my players.

I don't think anyone is seriously suggesting a whole reset. Maybe a few can a season if they want as long as it isn't too many teams?

No way in hell I'll get rid of my team. It's a really stupid suggestion and I hope no one actually considers it.

(also, I highly doubt the admin has that kind of power anyway)

Edited by Tales

No-ones suggested Hadens going to delete everyone's teams whilst sat in a huge chair, stroking his fingers together and saying "excellent"??

We're just saying it would be good for everyone to be at an even starting place.

I too wouldn't like to lose the progress i've made with DuDs Baggies mark II, so i can see why people are against it.

I don't see why everyone has to be at an even starting place though. We've had new teams coming in for the last few seasons and they've not started even with anyone. The only team that started at the same time as me was Bubbles and we haven't exactly stayed at the same level since then.

I know no one is seriously suggesting everyone must start again though. As I said before I have no problem if some teams want a fresh start but if people are saying they can't do it unless everyone does it... well that's just silly. There's no reason why not.

Off topic: When does the league start?

Do I have enough time to set up a friendly before then?

No-ones suggested Hadens going to delete everyone's teams whilst sat in a huge chair, stroking his fingers together and saying "excellent"??

I took this snap recently, i wouldn't put it past

lghr0326.jpg

Off topic: When does the league start?

Do I have enough time to set up a friendly before then?

Indeed, we have the Quarter finals, Semi's and the Final still to go. At least 3 more days (2 weeks). I got a friendly against Peeps on Friday, and i'm hoping to get 2 more friendlies in before the league starts again.

Edited by Jimbob

It's at least 3 match days from now, considering we have to have quarter, semi and finals left in the cup.

The cup isn't over yet so there's plenty of time. The league probably won't start for another 2 weeks I think?

In that case...

Madpool: Let's give these people what they want. This is our cup final.

Go easy on me, holmes.

Noooo to the reset. Hales is just getting started. :p

Dragooooo vs Madpool.

I'm willing to give the people what they want.

Ok guys I have done it all teams have been deleted please reapply to the league.

No way in hell I'll get rid of my team. It's a really stupid suggestion and I hope no one actually considers it.

I do have that power and if I was going to pull a Vince Mcmahon style screw job you would be the first to suffer ;)

Everyone misunderstood me I think haha. I meant I might start a new team up ala Oddy because I am a bit bored of the same team after 4 years and 21 seasons, would quite like to scrap it out in the lower league for a few seasons.

Is the cup draw going to be this evening? Will tune in if so.

I resent your word choice of 'stupid'. It very clearly isn't a stupid suggestion as a few people agreed with it.

I resent your word choice of 'stupid'. It very clearly isn't a stupid suggestion as a few people agreed with it.

Well, I stand by it ::shrug: It's a stupid suggestion.

To be on a serious note, does anyone have a 10-skilled defender they don't want anymore? I have about a million to spare, preferably including the evalution cost since it's quite steep. Age doesn't matter.

Would it be safe to change my team name, resign, create a new account and create a new team called Cubic County?

Probably. I think that's what I did a long time ago, except for changing the team name before I resigned, but I guess that would be wise for you if you want to stick with the same name.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

Please could the draw be tonight? Happy to tune in during half time of the England friendly.

I don't mind the draw not being live either, I just want to know who im playing so that I can send/wait for an invite.

Edited by Rowan

I guess that was a no then! :heh:

Huh?

Actually, how do you start with a new team?

I'm going to be in the lowest league anyway and feel like a fresh start. As the rest of the cup is on it seems as good a time as any to do so.

Resign from your team and then make a new one. We can be lower league buddies! lol

Dibs on all your players

lol,

You up for diving the Round 2 reports? :D

Oh the new league will start straight after the cup btw. So a week on Tuesday.

Huh?

You asked if the cup draw was going to be last night and it never happened so i was just saying that that answered your question!

You asked if the cup draw was going to be last night and it never happened so i was just saying that that answered your question!

I posted at 6.53 am today baby! An admin has to get up early to make sure damn hypocrites, troglodites and parasites aren't trying to take over NE.