N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Haden

Here's another dilemma for you guys. I'm not sure if I want to have seven midfielders, even when I play five in the midfield like half the time.

The first is a 20-6 with intelligent, hard shooter and quick.

The second is a 18-6 with moody. He had 14 in dv last season. Moody gives -30% to +30% to performance by random for those who don't know.

They're worth 4.5 and 6.7 million respectively so there's lot of much needed money in them. Personally, I'm inclined to keep the 20 year old if I'm not keeping both.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like moody players.

Definately not for a goal keeper.. Maybe not for defenders.. but between my two teams I have 5 moody players across the midfield and strike force.

Only one of them ever seems to show the negative side of the attribute, all of the others consistantly play above their skill level.. to the point where i was playing a rated 4 skill (moody) over a rated 8 skill (not moody) during most games last season in my xpert team. The 4 skill ended up double jumping at the end of the season.

Velyooooo!

Velyoooo will tear you apart!

Agaaaiiin!

I'm just doing it for the roffles really. I know I'm going to get my head kicked in, but any chance for the Dragooooo to run their mouth off! :D

GRACIANO, wooooah ohhh!

GRACIAAANO, woaaaah ohh!

How we'll laugh to bits,

When he gives your team the shits!

Surely I'm due a home game in the cup semis now after three consecutive away games!!! Fingers crossed, tbh though the only team I stand half a chance against is 64thers given I have a better history against them! :P

Surely I'm due a home game in the cup semis now after three consecutive away games!!! Fingers crossed, tbh though the only team I stand half a chance against is 64thers given I have a better history against them! :P

You know why you are gonna get another away tie.

BECAUSE YOU...

Inter just took out Mcoy!

Because of Inter Eights is dead we need a champion with class we need Inter as our champ.

I was hoping Mcoy would be here so I could strip him of his middle league championship.

OMG Rez is here!

When Oddy sold his stock in xpert he sold it to me! Now you and I are partners.

We have two great champions.

The middle league champion Mcoy.

And top league champ Bayern Bru.

These two champions will fight until there is one.

What if Mcoy defends his title against Inter.

Bru defends his title against 64s and on the same night the winners face each other for.

THE NE CUP!

The semi draw will be tonight at 9pm

Edited by Haden

N-Euro Cup Round 2

****Dragooooo 0-3 Mcoys Sons****

Dragooooo were looking to maximise their squad’s strength with a 4-4-2 formation while Mcoys Sons opted for a suppressive 4-5-1 to overpower their opponents. Mcoys Sons took an early lead when Dexter MacAlley took a shot from inside the penalty area and scored in the 4th minute but Dragooooo managed to shut out the rest of Mcoys chances in the first half. As the second half progressed, it was clearly a one-sided game as Mcoys Sons kept pushing their opponents and taking shots on goal but Dragooooo were doing a fine job keeping Sons at bay, at least until the 69th minute when Wyatt Rufus scored from a header. It was taking all of Dragooooo’s efforts to keep Mcoys Sons from scoring again which unfortunately stopped them from creating any chances of their own and in the 86th minute, Mcoys Sons sealed their fate with a final goal coming from Dexter MacAlley.

****DuDs Baggies 2-0 Bubbles FC***

The fans were promised a close game as these two evenly-matched teams came together but it turned out to be quite one-sided. DuDs took full advantage of their squad and home advantage by playing 4-4-2 but Bubbles risked a 4-3-3 away which left them too weak in the midfield. The first half went by without any goals but not from lack of trying. DuDs had 4 attempts on goal in the first half while Bubbles could not get close. Late in the second half of the game, Bubbles defences finally broke down after multiple attacks from an unrelenting Baggies team who were able to score in the 68th minute with a header from Rory Ashe. DuDs kept up their offensive game and scored again in the 86th minute as Val Livett scores from a shot in the penalty area.

*****Seahawks FC 1-1 The Comerade Co-op****

Seahawks stay true to their reliable 4-3-3 while Co-op counter with a 4-4-2. The first goal came from Seahawks in the 19th minute as Jeremias Ríos scores from a header but it was the only attempt on goal from either team in the first half. The second half was more frantic as Co-op got an early goal in the 50th minute to equalise, goal scorer was David Chmutov. Now that the score was level again, both teams pushed their offence to get a lead. Seahawks were more comfortable in attacking as the home side and managed more chances on goal but neither team were able to score again. The game ends in a draw which means Seahawks go through with 5 chances against 3.

****Haden United 1-1 Intergalactico Stars*****

Both teams look to dominate the midfield with 4-5-1 formations and although Haden United is the stronger team on paper, Intergalactico Stars have the better coach and their tactics today prove it. Intergalactico played a rough first half as they strived to keep United under wraps which sent a couple of bookings their way but it was worth it as they scored in the 41st minute with a long range shot from Nikolai Volkoff. With two chances against none and the first half ending 1-0, Intergalactico looked set to take victory. In the second half, United managed a couple of attempts on goal but not as many as Intergalactico, however it was United who scored next in the 78th minute as Favio Sbaccanti scores from a header. The final minutes counted down and Intergalactico had done enough to go through, all they needed to do was keep United from creating any more chances and when the final whistle blew, Intergalactico were ahead with 6 chances against 2. They may be out of the cup but Haden United walk away with their best ever home result against Intergalactico Stars.

And as one era closes with a 5-3 victory against Roostophe Rovers.

A new one begins with Hadens Rangers :D

See you next season Dragooo!

Draw incoming soon, will Inter get a home tie? Will Mcoy be screwed out of a spot in the semis?

Cup Draw!

The Sixty Fourthers vs Mcoys Sons

Intergalatigo Stars vs Bayern Bru

Edited by Haden

I think it is a shame you're doing that. What will happen to your team?

I think I'm going to say, next season I'm starting a new team as well. Decided.

lol the revolution begins!

I have had the same side for 5 years and have been in the top league forever. I want to have some garbage players (boy do I have them) and scrap it out in the lowers. Just a personal choice really.

Yeah, now you've made the plunge I feel like I can!

Annoyingly you have to make a whole new account! I tried to get around it but you can't I don't think which is stupid that may put you off as I know you have other teams on your account?

If you did as well the Upper League will look like a very strange and exciting place next season!! :D