N-Europe

TAH DAAHHR!

LaIkMoSh

im just 25, im shure im still among the youth of this forum, anyway, curiously i came here because of you, making a narcissist search for laikmosh took me to some posts you made that mentioned me, so here i am to serve you, one more thing... 10 years ago when i last left the forum i dont remember any jayseven, how where you called then?

my english still sucks, but i blame it on this forum where you guys teached me this way

Cool cool! I remember you, but I was just a lurker and occasional noob back then. :heh:

im just 25, im shure im still among the youth of this forum, anyway, curiously i came here because of you, making a narcissist search for laikmosh took me to some posts you made that mentioned me, so here i am to serve you, one more thing... 10 years ago when i last left the forum i dont remember any jayseven, how where you called then?

my english still sucks, but i blame it on this forum where you guys teached me this way

I was around back then, and remember you. But i was a bit of a lurker, so i doubt you'll remember me. As far as i know jayseven had always been jayseven...

In those days it was probably still j7wicked.

yes i remember svt4him, the last time i talked to him he got upset at me beacause i was joking about raping his kids (i know i know), probably deserved but whay i was trying to joke about was to kidnap them... Svt4him wherever you are, dont hate me!

Call ne idiot, it nay be something to do with visual memory, but as J7 i do remember you, everyone else who say they where a noob when i left, i was going to give you the noob treatment acting almighty and powerfull, but since you been loosing here the last 6 years of your keystrokes, i have no option but to let you guys spank me

well im back here, i left 6 years in a journey to look for real life friends to play games with, now im back here, disapointed, humilliated, xbox live, ps and wii friends list completely empty, real life people are overrated, they are obsessed with going out all the time, out sucks

As to why i left, in the begining it was because i had my first girlfriend, as any amateur nerdy guy in posession of a vagina, i got completely lost in the power of the boobs, all my time and energy concentrated in that leaving me no time to post and hang with you guys, later she said she was pregnant, so i officially said goodbye, but, turns out it was bullshit, well, i think thats it

so if you have any info on any of the following names, it will be apretiated

Admin Jim

Admin Tim

roadkill

goomba

lordpain

sometihng like king bowser or something, i hacked his hotmail acount and got banned

Svt4him

Svt4ihm's little neighbor or niece

fuck i cant remember any more names!

Jim posts occasionally from time to time, Tim now works for Nintendo of Europe, and the site has passed from Tim to Gerben to Connor to some company to Ashley.

Roadkill's around as well, don't remember lordpain... Greatkingbowser? Not here anymore and svt4him hasn't been around for yeaaars...