N-Europe

Zelda Hyrule Historia Artbook

Retro_Link

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's 4000 being made.

Forbidden Planet. Tempted to preorder from here as well in case the Amazon order falls through since they weren't originally listed.

Do you think the LE would be pre-orderable in store at Forbidden Planet? I'd rather do that and collect if possible, as I often pop in. Might give them a call tomorrow. [Yes, I've caved]

Checked all of those sites, couldn't order with any of them :(

Any chance the regular edition will be available in regular book stores?

Is that because they're sold out or won't ship to your country? I'm sure one of us could get one and ship it over for you if needs be. I'll be asking at my local Forbidden Planet this week.

Is that because they're sold out or won't ship to your country? I'm sure one of us could get one and ship it over for you if needs be. I'll be asking at my local Forbidden Planet this week.

It's because of the use of crecitcards, mostly.

If you could ask how much a Special and oridinary edition costs, I'd be most grateful if you could get one of those for me, after I've considered the costs.

Once I get to the pay section, they only accept creditcards...

Someone else (like here on N-E) could order it for you and have it sent directly to you throuh Amazon. I am pretty sure that would work? And then you just pay them back through bank transfer/PayPal or something.

I guess I wouldn't mind doing it for you I guess, but I would need to check my finances first and see if it is possible or not.

Someone else (like here on N-E) could order it for you and have it sent directly to you throuh Amazon. I am pretty sure that would work? And then you just pay them back through bank transfer/PayPal or something.

I guess I wouldn't mind doing it for you I guess, but I would need to check my finances first and see if it is possible or not.

I'd be insanely grateful for that!:bouncy:

I'd be insanely grateful for that!:bouncy:

I will have a look at it tonight when I get home. Will PM you about it then.

What exactly is the difference between the LE and the normal one, apart from the cover and the intro by Miyamoto? I am interested in the book but not sure the LE is that much different to warrant that price tag.

LE available on Amazon even though they weren't mentioned in the press release. £39.34.

Only saw this post now

Imediately cancelled my pre-order for the normal one and ordered the Limited Edition... I too am weak.

Also why are some worried the Amazon.co.uk pre-order might fall through? Amazon was listed on the press release.

I just hope I pre-ordered mine in time and they get enough stock to get me one :awesome:

Be like an uber late Xmas present to myself :D

(Even though my Wii U was an early Xmas present to myself :awesome:)

EDIT:

What is teh release date for the LE?

Just noticed on the item page on Amazon.co.uk I can't see a release date other than when you look down at product details after Publisher: Dark Horse Comics it has "(12 Feb 2012)"

Is that the release date?

Cause when I view my order it says estimated dispatch is 19 Feb 2013?

I hope I didn't order too late.... and that if I can't get this one I hope I'll still be able to get the standard one :heh:

Cause when I view my order it says estimated dispatch is 19 Feb 2013?

I hope I didn't order too late.... and that if I can't get this one I hope I'll still be able to get the standard one :heh:

That's my dispatch date aswell, and I ordered on the 4th the day it got posted on here.

So I think that's just the general date they're aiming for at the moment.

I've gone and done it; pre-ordered the LE. I have a feeling this might get more than 4000 made if/when they see the demand, or if it sells really well they might run another print. It's a sucker's product, £20+ for an introduction by miyamoto and leather look, jeez! Testament to the power of the series.

Seconding that, will be well gutted if I can't get either!

I've gone and done it; pre-ordered the LE. I have a feeling this might get more than 4000 made if/when they see the demand, or if it sells really well they might run another print.
Yeah that was my concern, and why I said it had better be a Collectors Edition of 4000, otherwise you just feel a bit hard done by, and it's less special/unique.

What exactly is the difference between the LE and the normal one, apart from the cover and the intro by Miyamoto? I am interested in the book but not sure the LE is that much different to warrant that price tag.

Anyone? =(

I want the book, but currently the LE seems a bit too expensive to me for just a different cover and an intro. Unless there is some extra stuff in there that I am not aware of? The description wasn't very clear to me.