N-Europe

Zelda Hyrule Historia Artbook

Retro_Link

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£50! Ouch! Not stretching to that for the LE unfortunately, might settle for regular :(

For anyone who can get there, the London Forbidden Planet told me on the phone they have about 15 LE's in stock, at £55? Or about £25 for regular. Try ringing/confirming though, the guy seemed a bit uncertain.

Opted for the regular from TheBookDepositry via Amazon, cos amazon's dispatch is in 1-3 weeks and I want it sooner! Wish I could justify the extra £40 :(

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

£50! Ouch! Not stretching to that for the LE unfortunately, might settle for regular :(

For anyone who can get there, the London Forbidden Planet told me on the phone they have about 15 LE's in stock, at £55? Or about £25 for regular. Try ringing/confirming though, the guy seemed a bit uncertain.

Opted for the regular from TheBookDepositry via Amazon, cos amazon's dispatch is in 1-3 weeks and I want it sooner! Wish I could justify the extra £40 :(

What they have 15 LE in stock now?! or they are getting 15 in?

Around 15 in stock at the moment, that's what he said. As I said, he seemed confused, but that's what he told me. I might try ringing again, and I'll see if I can confirm it. Unfortunately I'm not up town any time soon, but I might see if I can get someone up there to pick one up.

EDIT: OK, yeah. I just rang and they said they have some limited editions in stock for sale(he wouldn't tell me exactly how many). £55. @yesteryeargames, as you PM'd me earlier, I've asked Marcamillian(who works uptown) to pick up a copy for you, and I'll sort out getting it off to you.

Edited by Rummy

That's weird seeing how the LE isn't meant to be out for a few more weeks.

Good luck to anyone trying to get one from there.

I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that either Amazon.de or the Dublin FP store come good for me

Have you tried ringing them? I'd say keep on trying them on the blower and see if you get a suprise like me!

Ring them up first, but I can indeed confirm Marcamillian was able to procure a LE Hyrule Historia(1 per customer, though) from the london store. Is the regular edition gilt-edge pages? This does look smexy, and I've no actual idea what extra the LE offers anymore; but I kinda prefer the regular one's look. Good thing this isn't for me I guess!

Just got an email from Forbidden Planet to say my LE copy has been dispatched :)

wat? but it's not meant to be out for another 2 weeks?

can't believe Amazon dropped the ball on this one. Amazon.de had better come through

I actually had a dream last night that Amazon.de had dispatched an LE to me and it arrived...it was lovely...then I woke up without it :heh:

My Limited Edition Book was cancelled, so I re-ordered Hyrule Historia on the same day.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Only a few pics including the Front & Back cover and some random pages inside.

Behold!

20130202_110804.jpg

20130202_110828.jpg

20130202_110845.jpg

20130202_111050.jpg

20130202_110928.jpg

20130202_111126.jpg

20130202_111140.jpg

20130202_111153.jpg

This book is amazing.

Edited by -Dem0-

I was putting this away this morning and dropped it against the shelf edge, seriously damaging/dinging/denting/WOUNDING the top of the front cover.

Also, the DARK HORSE logo on the spine is hideous.

Almost as bad as the Wind Waker Nintendo Magazine 10/10 boxart.

Edited by Guy
I wish I could edit this morning and not have damaged my book