NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Expendables 2

From what i've heard, Arnie has a bigger, more purposeful role in the new movie. Be it as he ain't the Governator no more. It does look pretty good from what i've seen and heard so far.

Who's the beardy in the middle??

I hope they tone up the violence a bit more this time... they marketed it as a hardcore action film and it kind of... wasn't. Cast is up there though, and good to see Van Damme in this time.

A friend of mine lent me The Expendables a couple of weeks ago to watch. I've only watched the first half hour or so because I was actually too tired to watch any more so went to sleep.. but the film probably didn't help. I hope it gets a lot better as what I saw was total rubbish :hmm:

Considering I, like many of us, grew up watching some great films starring most of these guys, I'm definitely disappointed so far :sad:

The first one was a simple, mindless action film that was ultimately not as exciting as hoped. But yeah, pretty fun. Can't believe how good most of the actors looked - Stallone is still ripped and Lundgren is a motherfooking tank.

I did read awhile back that Chuck Norris threatened to pull out if the swearing wasn't removed, and they bowed to him (which is taking the fucking piss since they'd finished filming it all) but if they've managed to keep a good amount of swearing - and no shit CGI fake blood - the film will be all the better for it.

I did read awhile back that Chuck Norris threatened to pull out if the swearing wasn't removed, and they bowed to him (which is taking the fucking piss since they'd finished filming it all) but if they've managed to keep a good amount of swearing - and no shit CGI fake blood - the film will be all the better for it.

Yeah, I read that in last months Empire. I wasn't happy at all, nor was the rest of the internet. Glad to hear that it will be R rated.

Hey, normally if Chuck Norris wants something removed it just gets up and quietly removes itself.

You know what would be awesome?

If they replaced swear words with "Frak".

The first one was a collection of really shite old stereotypes that were thrown out one after another in an attempt by the middle aged, HGH guzzling Stallone to reclaim some "former glory," even though this, rather farcically, was contained entirely in the moment he babbles "ADRIAAAAAAAAN," like a child with fetal alcohol syndrome and a mutton chop stuck down his throat.

I hate it, I hope it perishes in a fire.

No way. What a pussy. Don't even know who he is! :nono:

No way. What a pussy. Don't even know who he is! :nono:

He's just some washed-up old action star who could never act and was never popular when he was actually in films.

They need to get some Seagal all up in there. Then it will be 'sweet' and 'banging' and other slightly outdated superlatives.

He's just some washed-up old action star who could never act and was never popular when he was actually in films.

Cube, just got a telegram for you:

CUBE -STOP- READ YOUR COMMENTS RE CHUCK NORRIS -STOP- GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN YOUR SAGGY MAN BOOBS -STOP- FROM THE INTERNET -STOP-

I can take him.

The whole damned Internet? If Julian Assange couldn't manage it, what hope is there for us?