N-Europe

Pokémon Conquest 27th July

Serebii

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soo my US copy arrived today... and it's a bit of a weird case of regionality here.

It works on my US DSi (big surprise), doesn't work on my EU DSiXl and does work on my EU 3DS :wtf:

Before anyone asks, yes it is running in DSi mode on the 3DS (You get the animating icon that you only get with DSi games)

Weird. So it seems that some DSi enhanced games are only region free on the 3DS then!? (EXCLUSIVE 3DS CONTENT!!!11!!)

Edited by Dcubed

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded a legitimate free online copy of this earlier to try it out. Really fun game, great twist on Pokemon battles. I'd buy it if there was any chance I wouldn't get bored of it in a few hours. The artwork is also sublime.

I downloaded a legitimate free online copy of this earlier to try it out. Really fun game, great twist on Pokemon battles. I'd buy it if there was any chance I wouldn't get bored of it in a few hours. The artwork is also sublime.

Legitimate free online copy? Does not compute o,o

My Shopto order hasn't budged yet. Looks like it will be a Thursday/Friday release from them. I am disappointed. Still, I can't wait to get my hands on this game, hopefully the wait will be worth it.

Well mine has just shipped :P

Glad to get this early with the XL coming out Friday as well, hopefully this will look good on there :)

ShopTo deliver 2 days early yet again. :D

I've played it a bit so far and notice these box things sometimes appear on squares, but it's not very obvious how to collect them. Do I just put a Pokemon on top of them and then end the turn?

Yeah, that's how you get them

Got another question. After some battles it lets you select which people you want to recruit. Is there any downside to just recruiting everyone all the time?

Not really, you may run out of space in your kingdoms meaning you have to let some go, but other than that, no downside