NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Conquest 27th July

Though it could be for the Wii, it's not likely

The new CoroCoro issue, released this week, has announced that a brand new Pokémon game is to be revealed. However, unlike people expect, this reveal isn't coming at Jump Festa but is in fact coming in the issue of CoroCoro next month, due out on January 14th 2012 in what they call a world's fastest shocking announcement. It's currently unknown what game will be revealed, whether it will be main series or not but we'll provide information a few days before CoroCoro's release.

Please be a fighting game...*fingers crossed*

Also, announcing an announcement is weak, publishers and editors :mad:

This is obviously PokeKart 3DS.

The Worlds of Mario Kart and Pokemansss (let me show you them) collide. Race as a Squirtle in a Pikachu themed cart. Each character has four attacks that they can use to either boost their attack or defence, or inflict damage on others.

Imagine using water gun or Hydro Pump (BLASTOIIIIISE) to push the enemy off the track! Using Metronome to signal a random attack. It would be brilliant.

The tracks could be areas from the games. Imagine racing through Viridian Forest or Pewter City. What about a level around Professor Oak's lab?

It could be developed in part by Monster Games, of ExciteTruck fame.

FUCK. YES.

Also also also, you could inflict twice as much damage if, for example, you're an electric type and are using an attack on a water. It could cause double or even triple the damage.

You could level up through racing. The more you race online, the higher your level goes (Monster Hunter Tri Style)

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

I believe it's a Pokémon Ranger game

The last two ones were revealed in January 08 and 10 respectively

There's a rumour on 2ch of one lately, but I don't think it's credible

New Pokemon portable hardware system with a new pokemon game every week, which also gives me all of my meals and pays for my rent, if this is not what it is I shall personally make a rant and email to Iwata saying how upset I am.

Weirdest Announcement Ever. Got a fuckton of screens on the site

Trailer

Mods, can you change this topic to "Pokémon + Nobugana's Ambition (DS - 2012)"

Wow that is one weird Pokemon game but it looks good I hope this comes out in Europe and it should be on 3DS why Nintendo you said your going to announce a new Pokemon game for Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii this year and Serebii you said a new Pokemon game won't get announced at Jump Festa event.

Wow that is one weird Pokemon game but it looks good I hope this comes out in Europe and it should be on 3DS why Nintendo you said your going to announce a new Pokemon game for Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii this year and Serebii you said a new Pokemon game won't get announced at Jump Festa event.

I said it could be anything. I never said it never would be else I wouldn't have left my computer on and be woken up for this news

I'm...I'm stupefied. A Pokémon SRPG set in Feudal Japan? It's just...too awesome for words.

I mean, that Winter General has an Articuno by his side! And the ninja dude has a Mewtwo! And the main character has an ever-appropriate Eevee! And no Pikachus in sight! This sounds amazing!

Also, it's "Nobunaga", not "Nobugana"...

So, .... Are we talking about Oda Nobunaga here?

The first of the so-called unifiers of Japan when the land was in its Sengoku period?

In any case, Pokemon + Japanese history = Fucking Awesome!

Edited by Fused King

Yeah we are.

This adapts it though. It's not in Japan but in the Ranse region

This game really is getting mixed reactions. Many Pokémon fans I know who trust TPC implicitly are really questioning the logic behind this game

Those characters are the exact same as those in Samurai Warriors: Chronicles/series thereof.

194950-header.jpg

When I first saw Oda I was expecting an awesome fusion of the two. However the footage looks rather disappointing.

I think it looks great. I'd have preferred it not to be a cross-over and actually just show the history of Kanto / Johto but I guess the locations are close enough anyway that I can just adapt it in my head-canon.

Looks really interesting. Much happier with this than Pokémon Grey or something.

Now... Pokémon Snap 3DS please?

Do we know who's developing?

Joint development by Koei and The Pokémon Company

I think it looks great. I'd have preferred it not to be a cross-over and actually just show the history of Kanto / Johto but I guess the locations are close enough anyway that I can just adapt it in my head-canon.

Looks really interesting. Much happier with this than Pokémon Grey or something.

Now... Pokémon Snap 3DS please?

It's as much of a crossover as Pokémon and Mystery Dungeon were really, but slightly more in that it uses some established characters from Japanese history

Joint development by Koei and The Pokémon Company

It's as much of a crossover as Pokémon and Mystery Dungeon were really, but slightly more in that it uses some established characters from Japanese history

Lets just hope it comes to Europe