NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Conquest 27th July

Well this reveal really made my choice for a Holiday game difficult, I was going to go for Kingdom Hearts 3D but this really made my choice difficult again, but in the end I've decided to get this, Pokemon and Sengoku period setting is too enticing to pass up.

Soo my US copy arrived today... and it's a bit of a weird case of regionality here.

It works on my US DSi (big surprise), doesn't work on my EU DSiXl and does work on my EU 3DS :wtf:

Before anyone asks, yes it is running in DSi mode on the 3DS (You get the animating icon that you only get with DSi games)

Weird. So it seems that some DSi enhanced games are only region free on the 3DS then!? (EXCLUSIVE 3DS CONTENT!!!11!!)

Edited by Dcubed

Can anyone tell me does Pokémon Conquest link up to Black and White for tradeing Pokemon from Pokémon Conquest to black and white?

Can anyone tell me does Pokémon Conquest link up to Black and White for tradeing Pokemon from Pokémon Conquest to black and white?

No link up features Canand.

Think I might rent rather than buy this one.

No link up features Canand.

Think I might rent rather than buy this one.

Thanks it saves me geting 2 I be geting it on 3DS XL Launch Day

I downloaded a legitimate free online copy of this earlier to try it out. Really fun game, great twist on Pokemon battles. I'd buy it if there was any chance I wouldn't get bored of it in a few hours. The artwork is also sublime.

Yeah it's fun for now. Will be interesting how/if they keep it interesting throughout as the formula could get boring (although I suppose the investment lies in the storyline).

I downloaded a legitimate free online copy of this earlier to try it out. Really fun game, great twist on Pokemon battles. I'd buy it if there was any chance I wouldn't get bored of it in a few hours. The artwork is also sublime.

Legitimate free online copy? Does not compute o,o

Amazon are matching the initial Sainsbury's price too. I need the game by Friday so I'm sticking with ShopTo because I know I'll more than likely get it early.

My Shopto order hasn't budged yet. Looks like it will be a Thursday/Friday release from them. I am disappointed. Still, I can't wait to get my hands on this game, hopefully the wait will be worth it.

Cancelled my Shopto pre-order. Got some credit that will expire soon, so I'm going to use that to buy it instore at GAME. If not then I may just trade-in at Gamestation so I can get some more XP too.

My Shopto order hasn't budged yet. Looks like it will be a Thursday/Friday release from them. I am disappointed. Still, I can't wait to get my hands on this game, hopefully the wait will be worth it.

Well mine has just shipped :P

Glad to get this early with the XL coming out Friday as well, hopefully this will look good on there :)

Well mine has just shipped :P

Glad to get this early with the XL coming out Friday as well, hopefully this will look good on there :)

Yeah mine shipped around half 4. Doubt it will arrive tomorrow though.

Got my copy. ;P

It's my holiday game, so I wanna play it then...But I'm too impatient. Gonna play it right now.

I will be geting mine when I pick my 3DS XL up at Game on Friday

ShopTo deliver 2 days early yet again. :D

I've played it a bit so far and notice these box things sometimes appear on squares, but it's not very obvious how to collect them. Do I just put a Pokemon on top of them and then end the turn?

ShopTo deliver 2 days early yet again. :D

I've played it a bit so far and notice these box things sometimes appear on squares, but it's not very obvious how to collect them. Do I just put a Pokemon on top of them and then end the turn?

Yeah, that's how you get them

Got another question. After some battles it lets you select which people you want to recruit. Is there any downside to just recruiting everyone all the time?

Got another question. After some battles it lets you select which people you want to recruit. Is there any downside to just recruiting everyone all the time?

Not really, you may run out of space in your kingdoms meaning you have to let some go, but other than that, no downside

@Serebii are there any missables in the game, like certain Pokemon or can everything be found in post game content?

I have yet to start it as i'm currently trying to finish off a playthrough of OOT 3DS, but I like to know these things before I start playing. Cheers.