NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Conquest 27th July

@Serebii are there any missables in the game, like certain Pokemon or can everything be found in post game content?

I have yet to start it as i'm currently trying to finish off a playthrough of OOT 3DS, but I like to know these things before I start playing. Cheers.

Everything can be found in the post-game. However, one of the WiFi events can only be accessed in the main narrative, allowing for the recruiting of Motonari and Motochika before the post-game

Everything can be found in the post-game. However, one of the WiFi events can only be accessed in the main narrative, allowing for the recruiting of Motonari and Motochika before the post-game

Yeah, I read something about that on Gaf the other day. Something like if you finish the game you can't get the event unless staring again. Is that correct?

Yeah, I read something about that on Gaf the other day. Something like if you finish the game you can't get the event unless staring again. Is that correct?

Yeah, it's nothing major as you recruit them in their Special Episodes, but if you want them in the main narrative, you need to have downloaded the WiFi event

Seems that the passwords from the US one work on the EU one and vice-versa

http://www.serebii.net/conquest/passwords.shtml

GAME just revealed the password yQAw81qxGR for Larvesta, and it worked on my friend's US game

Hey, I don't suppose you know whether or not US copies can play multiplayer with UK ones do you?

I know that they usually can, but there are a few DS games that don't let you (and almost all 3DS games disallow it too, with cross regional download play blocked off altogether!)

Hey, I don't suppose you know whether or not US copies can play multiplayer with UK ones do you?

I know that they usually can, but there are a few DS games that don't let you (and almost all 3DS games disallow it too, with cross regional download play blocked off altogether!)

Not sure, but they should be able to. I'm going to test Japanese and UK this weekend (I get my copy tomorrow as it is a birthday gift)

Not sure, but they should be able to. I'm going to test Japanese and UK this weekend (I get my copy tomorrow as it is a birthday gift)

Great! cheers! I'd imagine that they'd work perfectly fine as most DS games do, but it's always nice to have confirmation :)

Oh and Happy Pre-birthday! : peace:

I finally managed to put some time into this last night and i've enjoyed what i've played so far. I've just defeated the Violight Kingdom so I have looooooooong way to go yet.

I'ma little puzzled about the month and year thing. Do you have to attack another kingdom in a set time or they will attack you? I want to do a bit of random battling with Pokemon in cave, mountains etc. but i'm afraid my kingdoms may be attacked or i'll miss something when the date changes.

Also, i'm still not sure about the delegating options. When you send a person out to scout how do you know when they have found something? Same goes for trainers, do they need a set amount of time to strengthen your Pokemon and is it a permanent boost?

I finally managed to put some time into this last night and i've enjoyed what i've played so far. I've just defeated the Violight Kingdom so I have looooooooong way to go yet.

I'ma little puzzled about the month and year thing. Do you have to attack another kingdom in a set time or they will attack you? I want to do a bit of random battling with Pokemon in cave, mountains etc. but i'm afraid my kingdoms may be attacked or i'll miss something when the date changes.

Also, i'm still not sure about the delegating options. When you send a person out to scout how do you know when they have found something? Same goes for trainers, do they need a set amount of time to strengthen your Pokemon and is it a permanent boost?

They only will attack if their strength in their armies matches or is greater than the strength of the warriors you have in the area

They will re-appear and tell you when they've scouted and the boosts are permanent.

The date system is essentially just listing what turn it is

They only will attack if their strength in their armies matches or is greater than the strength of the warriors you have in the area

They will re-appear and tell you when they've scouted and the boosts are permanent.

The date system is essentially just listing what turn it is

Thanks!

What a trooper, you even dish out help on your Birthday! :D Again, have a good one, bud.

Thanks!

What a trooper, you even dish out help on your Birthday! :D Again, have a good one, bud.

Well I have nothing to do until 3 today so :p But thanks, I will!

No problem, always glad to help

So will these wifi missions be available for a limited time? Haven't started it yet but don't want to end up missing them, have seen the main menu though and don't remember seeing anything to download content.

So will these wifi missions be available for a limited time? Haven't started it yet but don't want to end up missing them, have seen the main menu though and don't remember seeing anything to download content.

Yeah, I noticed that there was a lack of download option. I wonder if it has something to do with the passwords?

I'm sure Serebii will tell us the crack, although he's probably out partying now and will be too hung over to offer advice tomorrow. :D

Hungover but still advice giving :p

They run until December 31st. They're accessed via the Wireless Play part on the title screen. Then you go to Download and bam.

There are passwords that will unlock them too but I won't reveal those yet

I see them now, you have to keep going into the menu to "download" them. Games fun though, it's Fire Emblem with Pokemon really.

Edit: Looks great on the 3DS XL as well. Bonus. :)

Edited by Ike