N-Europe

Game Show Mafia!

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tales, what do you DO? And what did you do last night (ie who did you target)?

I'm by willing to go for him, but I just think the mafia may be jumping on this and not asking him too many questions lest we stop the lynch. I have to be honest, the fact that nobody seems to be against the lynch apart from Jonnas is a little weird - you'd think that some of his maff team mates would also attempt to slow things down.

Still, glad my question got us somewhere. I just need tales to answer a couple more before we vote, because I think I know who he targeted last night and I'm worried it doesn't fit with the rest of the things Yvonne worked out. We have til midnight so there's no rush. In fact...

@EEVILMURRAY I want to vote for Tales before the day ends. If the votes are one away from majority and you want to end the day, please count my vote as included in the tally, if that would be okay. I don't want to vote now but do want to vote before the night, so if only one vote is needed, take mine :)

Just come onto check. I suspect that he just knew it was all going to end. Either way... he targeted Jonnas last night so depending on what his role turns out to be, Jonnas may need to be watched. If, for example, he's a protector, Jonnas is likely to be a nasty dude. Still, we'll wait and see, and as majority has now been reached +1, I don't think I need to vote... but I will just to make sure.

Vote: Tales

I'd appreciate some protection tonight too, although obviously there may be better targets :)

Just come onto check. I suspect that he just knew it was all going to end. Either way... he targeted Jonnas last night so depending on what his role turns out to be, Jonnas may need to be watched. If, for example, he's a protector, Jonnas is likely to be a nasty dude. Still, we'll wait and see, and as majority has now been reached +1, I don't think I need to vote... but I will just to make sure.

He targeted me, or he tried to target me? Because I find it unlikely that he ever reached me.

Votesings.

ReZourceman = 2 - Dazz, Jonnas

Tales = 10 - Yvonne, Diageo, mr-paul, EddieColeslaw, ReZourceman, Peeps, Tales, Zell, Nintendohnut

MAJORITAH HAS BEEN REACHED.

The masses of hosts pounced on Anne Robinson, kicking the shit out of her and crushing her dodgy glasses. She tried to run but was cornered from all angles. Many saw it appropriate to pull down their trousers and shit in her hair.

The Woman in Red clapped her hands

"Capital! Shit has actually happened! This is the best Christmas Special ever!"

TALES IS DEAD, HE WAS ANNE ROBINSON OF THE WEAKEST LINK. SHE COULD PROTECT HERSELF AND COULD DISCOVER POWER NAMES.

weakestlink.jpg

SHE WAS OF THE MAFIA.

PART FOUR IS OVER.

COMMERCIAL BREAK FOUR SHALL COMMENCE.

@mr\-paul

@Dazz

@jayseven

@Rummy

Cancelled:

heroicjanitor

Cube

@Tales

GO.

The man enjoyed the comforts of his glass construct yet again. The man with the orbs thought it such a splendid idea he unleashed one of his orbs and made a mimic which he entered and remained in for the duration of the break.

The Man who-always-hits-his-Target checked out the RC-Man, but found him twiddling his thumbs.

The second form of another started running after the Man who-always-hits-his-Target, but found a ginger vortex had appeared and sucked him into oblivion for the rest of the break.

The Black Man had just constructed another two towers to pit two hosts against another when a giant wall appeared in front of him. As the wall slid away he found himself facing a Grey haired man holding a snake. They both dropped to the floor in a fit of laughter. The wall building red haired lady had to admire her work, then started laughing also.

The X-Man enhanced the wall builder.

Chris Tarrant had just primed another million pounds to protect a fellow host when the “Wrong Answer†Man with the podium appeared.

“You killed my friends you fuck.â€

“Yep.â€

“Well you’re not going to get me, I’ve watched Dragonball Z, I’m about to go Super-Saiyan!â€

Tarrant took a stance on the ground and began powering up,

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - â€

Tarrant found himself being bludgeoned to death.

JONNAS IS DEAD. HE WAS CHRIS TARRANT FROM WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE? WITH HIS MASSES OF MONEY HE COULD PROTECT PEOPLE OR CONTACT THEM FOR HELP. HE WAS OF THE TOWN.

ed_imageSNN0807D_354124a.jpg

PART FIVE IS NOW

GO.

@mr\-paul

@Dazz

@jayseven

@Rummy

Cancelled:

heroicjanitor

Cube

Tales

@Jonnas

Hmm, weird...well Jonnas was going to be my next line of inquiry, so that's the end of that I guess!

OK:

Yvonne - Jasper Carrot, golden Balls, town

Diageo - Double vote. Enhancer? Didn't we already lose a townie with double vote..?

ReZourceman - Craig Charles, robot wars, did nothing. Suspicious.

The Peeps - Roy Walker, catchphrase. Mafia powers. Suspicious.

MadDog - no posts. Highly suspicious.

Zell - quiet. Very suspicious.

Nintendohnut - generally quiet. Suspicious.

mr-paul - Cilla Black, Blind Date, redirector, town

EddieColeslaw - nullifier? Talkative.

Dazz - probably town

jayseven - quiet. probably town

Rummy - Ginger bush, vortex, etc, prevented kills, town

Spare characters:

x-man?

black man?

Lot of protectors in this game...

vote Maddog to get the ball rolling

Ah, I misread the write up. It looks like I did succeed. So if Zell is the black man it sounds like his powers are very similar to mine. I'm betting he is evil. And I think that peeps may have targeted himself, to make anyone targeting him be effected by the snake.

I'm willing to Vote : Zell.