N-Europe

Letterbox

dazzybee

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after all your complaining for them to share their info, you're just gonna be like them and keep it to yourself? Unbelievable. :heh:

yeah but after seeing how ingeniously hidden Nintendo made it, it doesn't seem right to spoil the fun of discovery

So after all your complaining for them to share their info, you're just gonna be like them and keep it to yourself? Unbelievable. :heh:

Could it be that you have to send letters to and/or receive letters from Miis with t-shirts of every colour? Just a guess.

Letterbox is brilliant. Seeing someone's handwriting and doodles is so much more personal than typing. The only thing is that it's quite hard to draw on the 3DS's screen - let's hope there's a Wii U version, so we can draw on that lovely 6" screen!

Concerning the drawing, you can attach pictures from the SD-card I think. The image is automatically cropped, but theoretically you can attach any image file from the SD card, no? There is Art Academy on the eShop, which allows to make more elaborate drawings and with a trick it's possible to import them in Letterbox:

Just saying, when Colors! is released for the eShop sometime this year, you should be able to attach quiet elaborate paintings to the notes, that you did on the 3DS. Provided it saves to the SD-card (should be a given) and there aren't any limits to the image files you can attach.

Trying to catch up is a massive pain. I'm still getting messages from the end of last year, and no ones form the last week or so, because it can only get 20 at a time.

Whoa, someones popular...

Great drawing of a Metroid, @darksnowman! And yes, that other pic did start as Shantae, but I couldn't draw her. You know me well!

Haha. It was either that or Mighty Switch Force but it really doesn't look like that. :indeed:

Oh, so that is you!

Awesome stuff:bowdown:

Who else you think it was? :heh:

I adore the answers in the Fakémon posts! I'd love to adapt some of your drawings to real ones in my Fakémon N-Europe thread, if you don't mind? Full credit where due. :)

How many people are entering this? I can only see yours, mine, and one other. I may be needing to add more Friend Codes - I'd love to see everyone else's designs. Honestly, I don't know how some of you are drawing so well on the touch screen - I find it so hard to get anything looking any good! It doesn't help that drawing isn't exactly my strong point, to be honest, but I'm still enjoying coming up with Fakémon ideas. :)

Sorry for the LFC letters. Someone ( Jonathan? ) complained about the 3D effect being wonky on them, but I never noticed it because I never have 3D turned on.

I don't remember getting that.. in fact, are we even connected, @Hero\-of\-Time? :eek:

It's time to sort that out RIGHT NOW!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!