N-Europe

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Jonnas

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tracked Supergrunch last night and found he had targeted you. He claimed to have targeted me...so we have a lie, and also sprout's info. I reckon we're dealing with a mafia, but I'm happy to hear out the rest of the day if there's any more juicy info.

So you were lying?

Actually, since he got good info on you, it would appear he did target you. Also your power refers to usernames so do you know if redirection occurs?

I have an idea of Tales' power and I trust him. I could be completely wrong but he has a trustworthy power.

(nothing to do with my role, just what I've gleamed from people's targets)

I should point out that I have no reason to distrust Tales, I was just being curious.

So you were lying?

Actually, since he got good info on you, it would appear he did target you. Also your power refers to usernames so do you know if redirection occurs?

It's tricky if no one is told about redirections in this game - it makes them a whole lot more powerful and rather dangerous in the hands of a mafioso, not to mention chaotic in the hands of a mafioso.

That last sentence should have said "townie" instead of "mafioso".

All this roleblocking is very confusing on the brain. No-one at the moment jumps out at me as completely suspicious. I think I trust Tales to be good from what went on yesterday.

We need to hear from a few more people before deciding whether anyone is worth a lynch.

It looks like Dazz gets evil for everyone, but what happened with Sprout/Supergrunch yesterday is indeed very confusing. Shows us we have to take lynches even with evil investigations very carefully.

Did you get any results for last night detective Gumshoe?

Any kind of information right now is useful. It might possibly help other people in this courtroom to figure out certain things, so to me it seems sharing any kind of information right now would be good. This applies to everyone of course.

Did you get any results for last night detective Gumshoe?

I already gave my info, pal. =P

I decided to try and help you out, pal (Dazz)! I investigated Diageo during the last break and found out that he was innocent. It doesn't really prove whether you're paranoid or dumb, but at least we know that we're getting different outcomes on our investigations, pal!

Is that helpful? Am I helping?

Sorry that I don't have anything else.

I already gave my info, pal. =P

Sorry that I don't have anything else.

My apologies. During all this talk about a roleblocker and who might be the roleblocker and what alignment that roleblocker might be, my poor old mind forgot what had already been said previously.

No problem, pal! That said, I'd like to ask you a question. Supergrunch targeted you, and apparently your power is related to your talking... How you have more energy when you talk more, and that it could be beneficial or harmful to us. You also apparently targeted yourself during the first break (or rather Maddog did)...

Basically, I guess I'd like some details, pal?

No problem, pal! That said, I'd like to ask you a question. Supergrunch targeted you, and apparently your power is related to your talking... How you have more energy when you talk more, and that it could be beneficial or harmful to us. You also apparently targeted yourself during the first break (or rather Maddog did)...

My power is not something I'd like to share with everyone here. You should know better than to ask a lady such things in public young man!

My power is only for the best of the town. It would never be harmful in my hands. It can be very beneficial, especially when used on the right people at the right time. The right people being the innocent people in this room.

My power is not something I'd like to share with everyone here. You should know better than to ask a lady such things in public young man!

Urk! S-sorry pal. I mean madam! I mean young lady!

Anyway, er, @Zell, who did you target last break?

(I hope I did that tagging thing right)

That sounds like either a neutral role or a "cursed" townie role (i.e. may inadvertently/involuntarily harm the town)...

So you were lying?

No...I was telling the truth. The information he had was either from another day or made up. It's common knowledge that I'm a tracker. Not sure why he lied.

Partly because Zell clearly stated that he targeted me to be hit on the back of the head last night. So how did it affect you as well?

@Zell - could you just confirm again a few things, please? I just want to be absolutely positive about all my information...

- Are you the one that knocked out Dannyboy the other night, and were caught on CCTV doing so?

- Did you target me ALONE the night before last, or did you target someone else as well?

- Is your power simply to role block someone by knocking them out?

Also, Danny - who did you target last night? And did anything happen to you (as in are you aware of anyone targeting you?)

Thanks to both of you :)

Dude, that's what I've been trying to figure out all this time - haven't you been following? :heh: Why would I dig so deep in a case if I was the one who was lying? That's suicide. :heh:

To be as precise as I can be, it doesn't technically say I was hit on the head. I can't quote my PM, but to paraphrase it says that before I made it to Sprout, I experienced a pain in my back twice and then lost consciousness for a few minutes. I believe I can safely take this to mean I was knocked unconscious from behind.

Also, I wasn't the one who was knocked out on CCTV, that was The Peeps/Miles Edgeworth.

What we currently know is that you, mr-paul and I all targetted Sprout the night before last and was stopped by someone knocking us out. Tales says only mr-paul and I reached Sprout while you were roleblocked by someone else. This is where things seem a little suspicious, because why does it say mr-paul and I, but not you, reached Sprout when we were all stopped? And isn't it somewhat of a coincidence that we were all stopped the same way while targetting the same player, yet apparently not by the same person? To make that coincidence seem even more unlikely, if indeed only the three of us targetted Sprout, it can't have been a protector who stopped any of us, meaning three different roleblockers stopped the three of us in the same way while we were targetting the same person.

I'm telling you, something just doesn't feel right, but I can't for the life of me figure out where the problem lies. Hopefully Zell can shed some light on the situation.

To answer your last questions, I targetted Dazz last night, but I haven't been told of anything happening to me.

@Dazz: What makes you say Yvonne is evil?

My post is obviously aimed at @Nintendohnut, though others had posted in the meantime.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!