Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémafia 11 : Gold and Silver

ReZourceman

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is this night phase now? If so, sorry about this...

Diageo, I'd rather not say right now because I'm not sure of anybody in the game but I promise I will do later in the game. You have my word on that.

Also, ReZ, I've been active but I literally have nothing to say or add and I have no clue what to make of the situation and I'd rather not throw my vote away on somebody who could be town. When I vote, I want to be sure I'm voting Mafia and not Town.

The Peeps can't be lynched?

Anyway, Dazz, there must be some reason you're the only redirection that didn't work. I'm not taking your denial of it. Since The Peeps vote is not going anywhere because apparently he can't die, I'm going after you. Tell us your power, our protector is already dead and we have an investigator in the open.

I suspect the actual majority required to lynch someone might actually be 8 or 9. Either The Peeps has a power where it's harder for him to be lynched or the mafia are manipulating the votes (which seems likely as Jonnas can't vote).

So I guess the remaining townies should come out and vote?

Really want to know whether Jonnas was right about Peeps or not!! This could still be someone trying to frame Peeps, when he's actually good. Or it could be something like someone used their power to put a zero vote on Jonnas the night before?

The Peeps can't be lynched?

Anyway, Dazz, there must be some reason you're the only redirection that didn't work. I'm not taking your denial of it. Since The Peeps vote is not going anywhere because apparently he can't die, I'm going after you. Tell us your power, our protector is already dead and we have an investigator in the open.

I'm sorry, Diageo, but there's no way you're going to play that card with me, dude. At the end of the day, I've said I don't know why. I didn't even know you targeted me until you told me so either ReZ is at fault or you're trying to make me look suspicious or you were genuinely roleblocked. Either way, you're quite suspicious to me...

I would know if I was roleblocked, everyone who is roleblocked knows. You're not getting away with denial. Tell me your power and let me decide for myself why it didn't work. Don't go blaming ReZ either.

There is a reason why it didn't work, and it wasn't a roleblock, and it wasn't a mistake by the GM. So what was it.

I would know if I was roleblocked, everyone who is roleblocked knows. You're not getting away with denial. Tell me your power and let me decide for myself why it didn't work. Don't go blaming ReZ either.

There is a reason why it didn't work, and it wasn't a roleblock, and it wasn't a mistake by the GM. So what was it.

I'm not getting away with anything because I don't know anything about it. If I was getting away with something, that would suggest I know something about it but I do not and yet again, I have told you that when I know more people, I will tell you my power and I gave you my word on that but right now, there's no chance and if that means you voting me then whatever.

I suspect the actual majority required to lynch someone might actually be 8 or 9. Either The Peeps has a power where it's harder for him to be lynched or the mafia are manipulating the votes (which seems likely as Jonnas can't vote).

@Dazz

@Paj\!

@chairdriver

12 players, majority is 7.

We've got 7 votes. Even with Jonnas' vote being raped.

What seemed like an eternity....Day Six finally drew to a close.

NIGHT SIX

@Dazz

heroicjanitor has replaced Chairdriver.

mr-paul has replaced Paj!*

@mr\-paul (Formerly Paj!)

*These two players were chosen only because of the exceeding inactivity of the players they are replacing and only because they were the first two players to die. Other players expressed an interest in replacing players, however I do not feel comfortable allowing anyone who has played more than this to replace. I had also hoped not to replace anyone at all, but needs must.

A large blue, cream and red Pokémon approached a yellow, orange and white Pokémon as it stored some energy for later in the night.

Nearby the small yellow and black Pokémon could have done with a burst of energy itself, from a tiny bundle of taste. Unfortunately there were none in sight and the attack of the tiny balls once again prevented the small mon' from its quest.

A purple, green and red Pokémon was sitting proudly on the ground when a small brown, brown and cream Pokémon came foraging. It left with a smile on its face. The cyan, green, pinkish red and yellow Pokémon took note of this occurence.

As the sun rose some multi-coloured leaves lay on the floor, shining as the bright rays hit the reflective surface. An attack had proven unsuccessful in the night.

DAY SEVEN

@Dazz

@mr\-paul (Formerly Paj!)

Majority is 7.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!