N-Europe

Pokémafia 11 : Gold and Silver

ReZourceman

Grovyle is #253.

What is your power Heroicjanitor. Why did my redirection fail on you as you say it did? How about you stop avoiding this question over and over again. Until you do, I won't believe what you say.

I don't know why you even bother voting Jonnas, you have no vote.

Also, Martinist can still be good even though you haven't investigated him. I don't think he's scumnag.

All I knew is that you targeted me. Any ideas of your own then?

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

martinist is among the lowest posters. Could be a neutral keeping out of the picture, or a very quiet/useless townie/mafia :p

Oh yeah, and I am not a killer. Nor am I a roleblocker. Someone lie-detect this post please :P

--

WHAT IS YOUR POWAH!

Also, I think The Peeps needs one vote over majority but everyone is just giving up at majority.

We went over majority yesterday, no? Unless it changed today. I haven't removed my vote.

The sun fell on the town and an orange hue in the sky was a bright and vivid contrast to the nights happenings...

A majestic brown, grey, dark grey and yellow Pokémon burst with energy and a nearby a large blue, cream and red Pokémon had a ring of fire appear around it. Soon after a second ring of fire appeared, and the black, grey and orange Pokémon nodded.

A small brown, brown and cream Pokémon was about to fulfil its hunger when it was struck by tiny balls once again! Writhing in pain it hurriedly retreated to the safety of its hut.

The large blue, cream and red Pokémon returned home, but the door was ajar. Not one to back away from confrontation the Pokémon slammed the door open and witnessed the pale green, green and red Pokémon standing firmly on the ground of its hut. A barraged of sharp leaves were sent flying towards the defending Pokémon and the attacker fled. Several seconds later the large Pokémon shook off the attack and brushed off its shoulders.

DAY EIGHT

@Dazz

@mr\-paul (Formerly Paj!)

12 players, majority is 7.

I got spores all over me and got roleblocked. So....thanks! :hmm:

A small brown, brown and cream Pokémon was about to fulfil its hunger when it was struck by tiny balls once again! Writhing in pain it hurriedly retreated to the safety of its hut.

I know its a little early to start throwing votes around but this looks a little wierd to me. So for now i'll vote: Dazz

So, The Peeps tried to kill me... Nice try, buddy. Oh, if only we could lynch you.

But we can lynch Eddie! Because I investigated her, and got an Evil result!

Vote: Eddiecoleslaw

And I swear, if the mafia pulls the same stunt on her that they pulled on The Peeps, I'm punching someone.

I didn't try to kill you at all. I win with the town so why would I want

you dead? I investigated martinist and found out he is Qwilfish. So I'm accounted for tonight, please stop lying about things to make me look bad :p

You're right, I thought you were the Pale, Green and Red Pokémon that is clearly attacking me in the write-up, but you're pink. My bad.

Eddie is still evil, so vote for her.

The sun fell on the town and an orange hue in the sky was a bright and vivid contrast to the nights happenings...

A majestic brown, grey, dark grey and yellow Pokémon burst with energy and a nearby a large blue, cream and red Pokémon had a ring of fire appear around it. Soon after a second ring of fire appeared, and the black, grey and orange Pokémon nodded.

I'm the latter Pokémon, so Jonnas is the blue, cream and red one?

A small brown, brown and cream Pokémon was about to fulfil its hunger when it was struck by tiny balls once again.

I can't tell who it is who puts a ring of fire around Jonnas... An unknown pokemon I'd say.

Fulfilling its hunger? Sentret? What is your power Dazz?