Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémafia 11 : Gold and Silver

ReZourceman

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone just posting to start of my time in the game sure it'll be really fun and everything though knowing me i'll drop out and not play properly. that or the site will drop out and I won't be ABLE to play properly. five oh three five oh three five oh three five oh three five oh three! Anyway yeah I have nothing to add/got no worthwhile results last night, but I guess I'm just really talkative. Just sitting with some flat-mates doing project research, mine is about fairytales, though not shit or cliche as just 'Paj DOES Snow White' or whatever. no one gives a shit when people do that realist.

I have nothing to share at this point and probably won't have anything useful for the game :p

The kill was definitely made by a grass pokémon using razor leaf but that's obvious from the write-up.

Herojan, did the poking have any affect on you? And this is a ReZ game so be assured the poking was definitely sexual ;P

No you're not, you're here talking crap.

you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it you love it

Nothing to report.

--

A yellow and black Pokémon ran in the opposite direction soon after.

That's not yellow :p

A grey and red Pokémon was about to encompass a small Pokémon when it was struck by tiny balls, dragging it to the ground. It hit the ground with a thud but its ordeal was not over when out of nowhere it was being assaulted by.....

Why is that cut off at the end? The tiny balls can't be Exeggcute again, could they?

A pink glow surrounded a cyan, green, pinkish red and yellow Pokémon and it walked into a hut.

Three huts glowed a pure and great aura but two of the huts were silent and one felt a spatial disturbance but nothing happened.

A bunch of people got enhanced?

Herojan, did the poking have any affect on you? And this is a ReZ game so be assured the poking was definitely sexual ;P

I think we'll know tomorrow. I can't be sure yet if it will be good or bad.

That's not yellow :p

Good eye, could be an ability or a typo. If it's an ability I'm not sure what it does.

Why is that cut off at the end? The tiny balls can't be Exeggcute again, could they?

No they are probably spores, like what Jonnas described.

A bunch of people got enhanced?

Sounds to me more like a random chance thing. Like someone picks three pokémon, two are left alone and one has something happen to them?

What fairy tale is that from?

None. / If it is I don't know or care la la la la la la la la la la la la la. Anyway I should really have been posting more as I don't know or remember when this day phase ends and I might be going out soon. Oh well, I'll see what happens when I don't post lol lol lol lol. Pee Ess Eevil sometimes you seem so needlessly (not aggressive) (but along those terms without actual anger) (provocative/poking?). Ho Hum anyway. Yeah I might fail at my ‘big brother’-esque task since I’m not motivated enough eally. Mafia is taking a dip atm, I notice. I even planned a really good one too. I’ll save it I guess.

Pee Ess Eevil sometimes you seem so needlessly (not aggressive) (but along those terms without actual anger) (provocative/poking?)

I'm needlessly happy whilst being provocative? I'm going to take that as a compliment :grin: Coz I don't wanna be called aggressive needlessly.

filthy hot mess and bound to get ?? don't have to designate (it?) driver so (?) so I don't give a I don't give a I don't give a I don't a fff there's a place I know if you're looking for a show where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor filthy hot mess and bound to get ?? don't have to designate (it?) driver so (?) so I don't give a I don't give a I don't give a I don't a fff there's a place I know if you're looking for a show where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor filthy hot mess and bound to get ?? don't have to designate (it?) driver so (?) so I don't give a I don't give a I don't give a I don't a fff there's a place I know if you're looking for a show where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor filthy hot mess and bound to get ?? don't have to designate (it?) driver so (?) so I don't give a I don't give a I don't give a I don't a fff there's a place I know if you're looking for a show where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor

It's possible that he's been told to just talk nonsense for the day, and that each post needs to be a certain number of words (each of his posts seems very long). I suppose he can tell us tomorrow?

As for me, I apparently don't get PMs at night but I think my power was successful - if I was blocked somehow I assume I would be notified, so in the sense no PM suggests it was probably good. But I have nothing, other than that. Which is nothing in itself, but I thought I'd share.

Would like to hear from those who haven't spoken yet, even if it's just to say they have nothing (although something constructive would be better, asking questions or giving their suspicions would be good). The more people we hear from, the more information we have to work with, so lets get talking :)

It's possible that he's been told to just talk nonsense for the day, and that each post needs to be a certain number of words (each of his posts seems very long). I suppose he can tell us tomorrow?

I'll reveal because it was most entertaining yet disappointing. I made that effect upon him. However I find his copy and paste of a sentence or a few words quote disappointing.

Needlessly non-aggressive that bitch ;)

[if I die tonight you'll know]

yeah i just have to do this for a while, this might actually be the last one I'm required to do, I can't be bothered checking as I'm really comfortable in the position I'm in (IRL) / or rather it would be uncomfortble to move to check my PM's now.

Listening to Iggy Pop and loving life. Yes.

Nothing else to say. Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.Nothing else to say.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!