N-Europe

Monster Hunter 4!!!!

Hero-of-Time

This is why we have to use the Wii U & Black Ops 2 combination for voice chat. How else are we going to talk to Mokong during hunts. @Hero\-of\-Time, @kav82 @RedShell
Dunno, but I ain't got Black Ops 2 (and have about as much desire to purchase it as you do to increase your electricity bill with the PS4's voice chat :heh:).

So yeah, how about we just use MH3U instead? ;)

You still gonna rock the LS @lostmario? No doubt I will switch between that and GS again. Up swinging and tripping shall be plentiful!
Don't you want to know if I'll be sticking with the hammer? :laughing:

At least getting launched is potentially useful in this version. :hehe:

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why we have to use the Wii U & Black Ops 2 combination for voice chat. How else are we going to talk to Mokong during hunts. @Hero\-of\-Time, @kav82 @RedShell

If you can find me a copy dirt cheap, I'll have to rebuy it :p

Or everyone just charge those gamepads before we hunt :)

Has this got an announced release date?

Dunno, but I ain't got Black Ops 2 (and have about as much desire to purchase it as you do to increase your electricity bill with the PS4's voice chat :heh:).

So yeah, how about we just use MH3U instead? ;)

You're assuming everyone has the WiiU version...

But no, I see how it is, I get the demo first and you all suddenly don't want to chat with me.

Jerk.

I'm not bothered really. I'll just customise the shout-outs.

what'swrongwithyou?.gif :heh:

Portability was more important to me than online play back then. In fact, it still is, just not substantially more. WiiU version was useless to me.

My TV is small, I don't have easy access to online play (I have to lug my WiiU around if I want to do that.)

I don't regret skipping the WiiU version one bit, and I'm glad MH4U is on 3DS for exactly the same reasons.

Plus, I live in London, I make a lot of bus trips. Sometimes long enough to hunt a monster. Where better to kill a Deviljho with a tinchy little sword and a miniscule pathetic shield which can magically guard against anything (I had the Guard skill) then on a double-decker bus?

Ah well, I guess I'll just be the mysterious N-Europe hunter who is seen and never heard.

I shall be Glen-i! Text Hunter Extraordinaire!

Edited by Glen-i

Speaking of Jho. I wonder if there is a quest to hunt him in your boxers again? That was freaking hilarious and such a laugh online.

What was that special arena quest we never finished? @Mokong, @RedShell, @lostmario can you remember what it was? I just remember us getting our butt kicked all the time off it. Mokong was adamant we would do it but we all retired by then. :D

EDIT: Was it Super Plessy? I'm pretty sure it was one of the super quests.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Speaking of Jho. I wonder if there is a quest to hunt him in your boxers again? That was freaking hilarious and such a laugh online.

What was that special arena quest we never finished? @Mokong, @RedShell, @lostmario can you remember what it was? I just remember us getting our butt kicked all the time off it. Mokong was adamant we would do it but we all retired by then. :D

EDIT: Was it Super Plessy? I'm pretty sure it was one of the super quests.

Not sure, but I know I always wanted to do that super Brachydios quest to get the special healing hammer. :heh:

That one was bloody impossible. :shakehead

Still got some vids of our hunts on my YT channel: :grin:

Still got some vids of our hunts on my YT channel: :grin:

You guys liked your big, heavy, slime weapons, huh?

Being a SnS user, I found more use from having elements than explodium.

I get the feeling I'm going to complement a lot of other hunters well.

I'm getting impatient, can't wait until the demo's online goes live!

Just watched the Jhen video again. I couldn't stop laughing at the @Mokong epic fail. That was such a fantastic moment. :D:bowdown:
Yeah, definitely one of the most memorable moments of our MH3 hunting sessions. :) And so unlike Mokong, but I think he knew I was capturing and wanted to show off a little bit too much. :D

I also remember the time a DevilJho got stuck on part of the terrain in the desert area for about a minute, and we were all like "what the hell?" :heh: Still annoyed that I wasn't capturing at the time.

You guys liked your big, heavy, slime weapons, huh?

Being a SnS user, I found more use from having elements than explodium.

I get the feeling I'm going to complement a lot of other hunters well.

I'm getting impatient, can't wait until the demo's online goes live!

I was very much a SnS user on the Wii version of MH, but when Ultimate came out I decided to experiment more with the other types and somehow ended up primarily using the hammer.

Looking forward to checking out the new weapons in MH4. :)

You still gonna rock the LS @lostmario? No doubt I will switch between that and GS again. Up swinging and tripping shall be plentiful!

Definitely, that will always be my weapon of choice.

I can't wait :D

Anyone thinking of booking time off from work for this?

Tempted, starting to get a little hyped now. Starting looking at Circle Pad Pro XL prices today.

How much? XL one right?

Yep. Dunno. I'll research.

Around £10 - £15 seems to be the going rate for them, there are auctions which went for £1.96 (lowest) to £40 (highest) but that's some extreme variation, more recently though it seems to be worth around £12 but you know how eBay can be with prices. :indeed:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=circle+pad+pro+XL&_sop=16

Edited by S.C.G

Yeah seems about right. Plus p&p

How much? XL one right?

£15 delivered. It's boxed and such. And to be honest, I've never used it, maybe when I first got it for a few mins to try it out. But never used any of the circle pad pros (bought the original too - never learn)

I got to join the N-E crew this time around once this baby hits! Day 1 bitches.

I main hammer/hunting horn.

--

As for the voice chat dilemma you guys are having, all you boys need is a smartphone. Mumble is on both iOS and Android.

Edited by Oxigen_Waste