NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Monster Hunter 4!!!!

You can dress the cats in Mario & Luigi outfits. There are also mushrooms that make things grow

BTosEMDCYAAhl4o.png:large

There's also a special outfit for Link, including the Master Sword, Hylian Shield, bow, boomerang etc.

wrsfSCa.png

iNYE400UX3Dp5.gif

Both given through special event quests

The Link costume looks really REALLY stupid with the MH animations :laughing:

The Mario & Luigi feline costumes look pretty good though.

They've done a damn fine job to get the 3DS to pull off those graphics.

3DS is more powerful than people give it credit

Ha, I remember when playing MH3U and saying it was a shame they didn't add some Nintendo themed armour and weapons for event quests, A Master Sword & Hyrulian Shield was the first thing I thought of for a Sword & Shield.

Wonder what it's stats are? Does it have an element/status effect?

You can dress the cats in Mario & Luigi outfits. There are also mushrooms that make things grow

BTosEMDCYAAhl4o.png:large

There's also a special outfit for Link, including the Master Sword, Hylian Shield, bow, boomerang etc.

wrsfSCa.png

iNYE400UX3Dp5.gif

Both given through special event quests

Holy Mother of God! This game just keeps getting better and better. I would really love for this to come to Wii U or I might finally have my arm twisted into buying a 3DS. This and the new Zelda are really tempting me.

Would be good if you could get different element tunics.

Red would be strong against fire. Blue strong against water. Same as with the bow! They could make it so you get fire and ice arrows!!! Upgrade your shield to the mirror shield and deflect attacks!

This could be amazing!

At 1:56 in the video it looks like the Master Sword has a Fire element :)

Slightly off topic but....

1239817_555212797859415_1206339560_n.jpg

Imagine having that in your back garden :D

@Mokong X\-C im surprised you havent got one in your back garden!

Nah, he drives round in this instead (you better do Mokong!)

MH3G_Ryozo_Tsujimoto_Car_01.jpg

First hour of MH4:

Customisation still seems pretty limited, but there appear to be some interesting new additions.

That Afro hairstyle is awesome. :grin:

You can customise your cats ears!! :laughing::heh:

Edited by RedShell

WHat Nintendo should have done to help Wii U sales was get capcom to cancel the 3DS version and put the game on Wii U :heh:

WHat Nintendo should have done to help Wii U sales was get capcom to cancel the 3DS version and put the game on Wii U :heh:

Monster Hunter typically sells better on the portable with the "G" Version on home consoles

Monster Hunter typically sells better on the portable with the "G" Version on home consoles

Yes I know but

1: sure if they had no portable option I'm sure they'd have no issues picking up a console verison.

2: I was joking (in case you couldn't tell) :heh:

I was watching gameplay of this on Twitch TV is there any news of this coming to Europe? And is there online multiplayer or just local?

I was watching gameplay of this on Twitch TV is there any news of this coming to Europe? And is there online multiplayer or just local?

No news on this coming to Europe, yet. And, yes there is local and online multiplayer confirmed

How successful was Monster Hunter 3 /Tri over here? With the holes in the release schedule as well, surely this has to come out over here!?!

Shame about region lock or I'd have imported it. Well I think Nintendo will bring the game to Europe eventually next year.