NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Monster Hunter 4!!!!

Wish this was coming out on Wii U. I want voice chat.

Not gunna be the same not hearing @kav82 's voice :/

Agree with you guys, I want this on the Wii U. The in-game graphics look a bit crappy plus it's just an awkward game to play on the 3DS.

If it does get a WiiU release I'd be trading in my 3DS methinks... after Zelda at least!

Stunning New Monster Hunter 4 Trailer

Cannot... fracking... wait! :D

Really looking forward to this game.

Absolutely loved MH3U. It was my first MH and have some great memories.

Scrap that...im still up for playing it now!

^ Come on Capcom!

3DS and Wii U version for Europe by this time next year, make eeeeet happen! :D

Bloody hell, what an opening!

I'm not sure what the chances are for this to come out on the Wii U, even if I hope for that of course. I mean MH3U had a console version (Wii) on which to build, this does not, so it might not happen at all...

Also, wth is that weapon? A spring-action jumping spear?

Edited by Ville

Looks fantastic. Just want this on the 3DS in the west ASAP. I don think a wii u version is a given.

I did struggle with 3U to keep interest but I will keep an eye on 4 to see how it looks. Its a shame its not coming to Vita though, I would prefer to play it there.

I still think it would be a great shame if they didn't make a home console version at some point, but if it's 3DS only then it had better have voice chat even if you have to buy a headset just for the console, though I don't see any reason why any headset wouldn't work if they added support... I know the 3DS has a mic built in but it's not the same as it would be annoying as fuck having to hear voices coming through the 3DS' units already sub-par speakers. :p

Im seriouly thinking if there is no voice chat then im not getting it.

How shitty would it be not being able to hear anyones cry for help? I had a blast with MH3U and made some really decent mates that would have only happened due to voice chat.

I have gotten to know other folk off of here using voice chat.

In conclusion voice chat is required.

I actually way prefer the intro on MH3/U to the MH4 one, it lacks variation compared to the previous intros. :blank:

Or it could just be that I've been spoiled playing the W101, and now nothing seems epic or exciting any more. :heh:

Im seriouly thinking if there is no voice chat then im not getting it.

How shitty would it be not being able to hear anyones cry for help? I had a blast with MH3U and made some really decent mates that would have only happened due to voice chat.

I have gotten to know other folk off of here using voice chat.

In conclusion voice chat is required.

I think you're jumping the gun a bit man, let's start with the "I hope there's gonna be an online mode in the first place"...Although, Capcom went out of their way to please the Western crowds with MH3U, so I hope that continues!

Anyway, I agree with the voice chat too, it was cool and functioned pretty well. Fingers crossed!

I thought online was confirmed? It has right?

But yeah, if it doesn't have voice chat I'll not get it.

@kav82 Yeah you're right, it seems to have been confirmed. Well, it's gonna take a while until this comes here anyway, let the painful wait continue...

38/40 from Famitsu

Monster Hunter 4 (3DS) – 10/10/9/9

Monster Hunter 4 is set to be one of the biggest launches in Japan this year. Famitsu handed out a first score in its latest issue for the much-anticipated game, delivering a total of 38/40.

As far as the actual review is concerned, below are a few tidbits from the editors:

- Whilst being relocated, it’s a dramatically deeper hunting experience

- The length of gameplay has tremendously increased thanks to online play and StreetPass

- The addition of jump attacks and riding monsters makes for a much more enjoyable stereoscopic hunting experience

- It takes more time to master a particular weapon

- Although the in-game mannerisms seem to be drifting, completion with communication tools is high

http://nintendoeverything.com/details-from-famitsus-monster-hunter-4-review/

Urgh, not making the wait any easier. Someone throw a dung bomb on it and force relocation!

Ahh, so the Nintendo/Capcom collaboration IS MonHun related then?

Probably just some Nintendo related armour sets for MH4 then. Kinda cool I guess :blank: