NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Monster Hunter 4!!!!

The US is getting this!

I7tMeUT.jpg

I demand we get the same treatment!

Day 1 if we get it, they should do an extra special bundle of everything there plus the special edition New 3DS XL too. :D

The US is getting this!

I7tMeUT.jpg

I demand we get the same treatment!

Given the history of Monster Hunter figures, I doubt we'll get it.

I hope so. And if we do, i can see a certain store getting exclusive rights to this edition.

BxXSdzCCMAAIgq5.jpg

BxQwwSZIQAAq_RE.jpg

BxQfteqIUAAcPVJ.jpg:large

Who knows? Fingers crossed. I don't see why not and if ever a port to Wii U was possible, this is it.

Yes yes yes!!

Do want do want do want!! :bouncy:

I mean, it was always going to happen eventually anyway (where else would it be able to go and connect to the 3DS version?), but the timing of this suggests a possible simultaneous launch in the west... which would explain the delay...

BxXSdzCCMAAIgq5.jpg
Please be real. Please be real. Please be real. Please be real. Please be real. Please be real. Please be real... :bouncy:

And if so, bye-bye 3DS version pre-order. :grin:

If this is real and online is compatible between 3DS and Wii U then I'll still pick up the 3DS version, if for some weird reason they separate them then I might have to go with Wii U. Tokyo Game Show starts on Thursday so we don't have to wait too long to find out

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for Wii U???!!?

Do want! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

keep-calm-frak-that-mh4u-on-wiiu-bitches.png

1bl2dp.gif

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

WOOOOT

This better be real else I'll be mega upset.....though I don't know how much time I'll be able to get into another MH game with the new job (@lostmario has surely noticed how much my MK League attendance has been effected) I'm still super hyped and even more so if I can get it on the Wii U with online voice chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope it's true. They've been down this road before with 3U so I'd imagine a port would be easier this time around. Having said that, the same was true of Revelations. If it's real and it's to be announced, TGS is the place it'll happen. Next week 18th-21st I believe. It could just be a misprinted poster and how nobody noticed except to give us these photos is positive and there's been no denial yet which gives us hope.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate not coming to the Wii U, German banner was a printing error

This is a German statement from Nintendo, translated by our friend Gerjet B...

Nintendo of Europe confirmed, that the promotional banner with the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and the WiiU logo at the Connichi in Kassel was a printing error. Monster Hunter 4 is exclusively planned for Nintendo 3DS - Capcom also refuted the rumours of a Wii U version.

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/237387-monster-hunter-4-ultimate-not-coming-to-the-wii-u-german-banner-was-a-printing-error

:shakehead:cry::mad::angry::(:shakehead:cry::mad::angry::(:shakehead:cry::mad::angry::(:shakehead:cry::mad::angry::(:shakehead:cry::mad::angry::(:shakehead:cry::mad::angry::(

Somehow, I had a feeling this was happening.

My sympathies, guys. I was never gonna get a WiiU version, as I prefer having Monster Hunter in portable form. It helps that I don't have an internet connection and live in Central London with 2 cousins that are MASSIVE Monster Hunter fans.

Expected, but I still think it'll happen eventually. If not in time for the western 3DS release, then about 6-9 months afterwards.

It can't go anywhere else other than Wii U and still be cross compatible. And HD console versions of the past two handheld MH games came around 6-9 months after their respective handheld launches in Japan...

Edited by Dcubed

WHAT...

d06.gif

This turn of events makes hurts Mokongs soul. The gods of the hunt have made merry with their jest, building up our hopes that we might reach towards the light only to have that light suddenly vanish and our hand grabbed by the talons of a hungry Rathalos!

I know it's disappointing but I've not given up hope of a Wii U release. I still think it'll happen. Capcom want all attention on the 3DS version and no distractions to dissuade potential customers. This is Capcom afterall, the kings of rereleases of released rereleases and a starving Wii U audience.

I know it's disappointing but I've not given up hope of a Wii U release. I still think it'll happen. Capcom want all attention on the 3DS version and no distractions to dissuade potential customers. This is Capcom afterall, the kings of rereleases of released rereleases and a starving Wii U audience.

A Capcom who doesn't seem to care about the Wii U. Capcom are not supporting the Wii U at all.

I had a feeling this would happen. Sucks for you guys waiting on a Wii U version.

Somehow, I had a feeling this was happening.

My sympathies, guys. I was never gonna get a WiiU version, as I prefer having Monster Hunter in portable form. It helps that I don't have an internet connection and live in Central London with 2 cousins that are MASSIVE Monster Hunter fans.

If you don't have an internet connection then how are you posting here and how do you play Mario Kart 8? :confused: