Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Tech board needs updaaaating, you've got horrible stickies.

You've got a MP3 Player guide that hasn't been posted in for nearly a year and which is horribly out-of-date.

A Vista and Essential Programs thread that hasn't been posted in literally a year.

• 1 month later...

There is to threads (below the quick reply box) but not posts.

You could always just C&P the post URL into facebook anyway and it'd do it.

p.s. do we have to explain the difference between a 'Question' and a 'Suggestion' again? :heh:

Edited by Ashley

Possi/probably because what would have been the first post of the 5th page was 'soft deleted' and attached on the end of the 4th for mods/admins however for other folks guess not. I've 'hard deleted' it now so let me know if that solves it (there should only be 4 pages on standard 25 posts/page view).

Possi/probably because what would have been the first post of the 5th page was 'soft deleted' and attached on the end of the 4th for mods/admins however for other folks guess not. I've 'hard deleted' it now so let me know if that solves it (there should only be 4 pages on standard 25 posts/page view).

Wahey, thats it back to normal now, thanks ashmon :grin:

Is there a way to get more posts per page?