Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

And the midlands...?

The midlands do not count! There is north and south only.

But yes this girl forum bit is a silly idea.

You do know that the North/South divide has another name?

It's called The Midlands.

We are not one or the other.

We are our own.

We are The Midlanders! *pose*

i've...noticed a lot of movie/tv related threads starting~

how about an "other media" board (obviously with a better name than that...) for topics like current and retro film, tv and maybe even books... ??

tho that may leave the chitchat board feeling a little sparse... :wtf:

i've...noticed a lot of movie/tv related threads starting~

how about an "other media" board (obviously with a better name than that...) for topics like current and retro film, tv and maybe even books... ??

tho that may leave the chitchat board feeling a little sparse... :wtf:

and music.

Putting all music into one thread is never good IMO.

I was actually thinking of suggesting this the other day but I got distracted by some dust or something.

I've seen this on other forums and it works very well. General needs to be divided more than that though. Good threads get lost too quick.

Why not divide it into Media, News, Forum games, Other (funny threads, serious threads, threads to get peoples opinions, anything else).

Edit: Can someone remove HaniKazmi's signature, its a graphic advertisement for a site that buys and sells your email address/Phone number to spammers.

Hows about a forum game area that doesnt count towards post count, its been discussed before here but only ever said, we'll put it forward/talk about it. Seems most of the community want it, it does no harm to the people that dont want to see it, and the most important reason it would be uberly hcore lulztasticz.

I'm not saying yes or no here, but what would've happened if we made a poll asking if you want the MPT back? Everyone would've said yes and the boards would've continued to decline, but instead the decision was made not to bring it back and they're infinitely better now.

Mmm-hmm. But the games board hasn't been given a try, and it won't exactly escalate into trouble. There's quite a few mafia games, guess the forum member, trivia threads, etc. I just think they'd be more fitting in their own board or sub-forum since they only get lost in general discussion when more threads appear.

Mmm-hmm. But the games board hasn't been given a try, and it won't exactly escalate into trouble. There's quite a few mafia games, guess the forum member, trivia threads, etc. I just think they'd be more fitting in their own board or sub-forum since they only get lost in general discussion when more threads appear.

Aye, this is the exact reason yo'

Also, awesome sig and avvy dude.

Seeing as we have 2 big online games out on the Wii this month (Battalion Wars 2 and Medal of Honor Heroes 2) how about stating on the mainsite that one could join the forum to arrange games and take part in a possible tourney? Would give the online board a boost in views/posts and give us a few new members. Pretty sure you guy's did something simillar on the mainsite when Mario Strikers Charged came out.

Seeing as we have 2 big online games out on the Wii this month (Battalion Wars 2 and Medal of Honor Heroes 2) how about stating on the mainsite that one could join the forum to arrange games and take part in a possible tourney? Would give the online board a boost in views/posts and give us a few new members. Pretty sure you guy's did something simillar on the mainsite when Mario Strikers Charged came out.

Sure, I can do that. :) Are there any tournaments going on for current games at the moment?