Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

Guest Stefkov
Try clicking everywhere on the banner, there's loads of hidden goodies. :) Me, ShadowV7 and Franklin (Mokong) recorded one of them.

I remember Mokongs old videos. His voice is really recognisable.

Awesome banner though.

What is the obssesion people seem to have with my voice? hahaha

Seriously you wouldn't believe some of the private messages i get to my youtube account :heh:

Yo Dyson do you comment on my vids much, i can't remember off the top of my head, or do you have a different name there?

I'm thinking of making a Wii Thread in the Other Consoles boards for people who have a Wii and other next gen consoles.

Since most Wii60 owners in this place seem to look at the Wii in a different light to the people who only own a Wii I think a thread like this would be good in seprating the obvious split of people in the forums that own Wii and decent discussion will be able to take place.

And therefore everyone will be happy... that I would have no reason to go to the Wii boards anymore

Good idea?

What is the obssesion people seem to have with my voice? hahaha

Seriously you wouldn't believe some of the private messages i get to my youtube account :heh:

Yo Dyson do you comment on my vids much, i can't remember off the top of my head, or do you have a different name there?

I'm splan160 on Youtube : peace:

Guest Stefkov

I don't see the great thing of the stretchable banner. I like the big grey dots on the side. Reading a line of text that long....effort.

Do you guys think that the 'Online Gaming' section doesn't get enough users? So would you think it is better to place sub forums so for example, the Wii online section is a sub forum of the Wii discussion and so on.

Everyone ignores sub-forums because you can't see them on the main page. We are looking into how to make the Online boards more popular though...

Guest Stefkov

Could I suggest a Grammer thread?

It may sound annoying but people using where for were, or vice versa and their for there, or vice versa again gets a bit questionable of peoples tuition against their age...

Especially for English born people where it's their first language.