Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

for the last few weeks motion and chuck have been spamming like crazy in it.

Stop telling the mods how to do their job. And just because you don't agree with some fella's opinion on bloody apple doesn't mean he's spamming.

your entitled to your own opinion but i think this is spam

Motion epiphany:

People who go on and on and on about how incredible Macs and Apple are, bashing everything and everyone who doesn't buy into the Apple philosophy and who don't fit the 'social movement' really really piss me off.

Don't get me wrong, I think Apple is a fantastic company filled with amazing products and innovation but it's not the holy grail that some claim it to be.

One thing PC users can do that Mac users can't:

stfu2.jpg

for the last few weeks motion and chuck have been spamming like crazy in it.

Oh please :indeed:

your entitled to your own opinion

Good then use your brain and realise that the 2 or 3 posts of mine in the mac thread were MY OPINION.

Just a quick note, there's not really much point in hiding something from 56k behind a spoiler tag, since it's going to load for them anyway, it doesn't wait until you click on the tag to load.

And please, stop the fucking bickering, I'm sick of it! Motion you need to learn to stop posting fight-starting retaliative posts every time someone accuses you of something. Emasher, motion is right. This is a thread to post suggestions about changes to the board, that doesn't mean suggesting that threads are better moderated. Leave the mod team alone.

Just a quick note, there's not really much point in hiding something from 56k behind a spoiler tag, since it's going to load for them anyway, it doesn't wait until you click on the tag to load.

It stops them loading in my browser. Whenever I click a spoiler tag the loading bar takes the place of the address bar (as is normal in Opera when something is loading).

596976263a4982177891l.jpg

596976263a4982194637l.jpg

596976263a4982177891l.jpg

596976263a4982194637l.jpg

Perhaps you could change my regular custom title to frequent poster, or even better, aficionado.

Delete the import trading board, its crap and contributes nothing to the forum.

I sincerely hope you're jokeing.

Perhaps you could change my regular custom title to frequent poster, or even better, aficionado.

Delete the import trading board, its crap and contributes nothing to the forum.

you can change it yourself by making 109 more posts, 609 to get to aficionado status

I have another rant about User Titles...

I think the Mods/Admins should award more people with user titles. Like for example Dante got his user title from posting news a lot. I just think that more of these kinds of titles should be awarded more often.

Not necessarily News titles only, but if something that a member does/or if something about the member is posted somewhere thats real 'interesting', then maybe an Mod or Admin could give them a user title about it.

We do give out user titles for some things, but we have to keep them fairly exclusive or people will start demanding them for every little task.

What we don't want is people doing things specifically in the hope of earning themselves a title.

We could add more postcount titles though. Staffside, we always discuss that for a week or so then forget about it before we can decide on any titles.

Maybe some suggestions from you guys? Titles for 100, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 10000... maybe if someone here comes up with some really good ideas, they'll be used.

Personally I feel that this forums needs no more ranks, it's never been one of those "people with more posts get more respect" places. However I feel that maybe some more ranks should be handed out to those who help out people, or maybe custom ranks in competetions... just ideas.

Perhaps have it so that a member, or group of members, nominate a well recognised, long-term, and (dare I say it) respected member for a certain trait to have a specific title (eg Dante's one), and them the staff have a vote on it, if any of them think its worth considering.

Perhaps have it so that a member, or group of members, nominate a well recognised, long-term, and (dare I say it) respected member for a certain trait to have a specific title (eg Dante's one), and them the staff have a vote on it, if any of them think its worth considering.

Did we do something very similar to that with the N-Europe awards?

Guest Stefkov
Possibly, I don't remember that much about them, other than that I got nominated for nothing...

*goes into a corner and weeps* :weep:

I remember getting one vote :)

Fresh's idea sounds like a good'n but how many people will keep pestering others to do something good so they get appreciated and get a custom title.

I remember getting one vote :)

Fresh's idea sounds like a good'n but how many people will keep pestering others to do something good so they get appreciated and get a custom title.

I'm sure the admins wouldn't let it get out of hand.