N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

• 2 weeks later...
we should have a general nintendo duscussion board for things that apply to all parts of the company and not just a specific system. or maybe talk about a game thats on multiple systems (for example Rayman raving rabbids)

I think if that happened, Wii discussion would quiet down a bit too much.

If a game's on multiple systems, Wii discussion (provided its on Wii, of course) or other consoles is fine.

But, I think Wii discussion sorta acts like an unofficial Nintendo board anyway. Most Nintendo-themed threads go there. So, I think 'watering' it down would just have a negative effect.

With the release of the oprea browser on wii, any chance of a wii friendlier version of the site and boards? no? ok then.

That would be awesome. I'm not very sure what happens in these optimised versions for specific browsers, but I'm guessing the graphics monkeys do. I'll pass on teh message.

the Internet works fine, and forums are easily navigational, however due to a tv's resolution, it requires text to be zoomed to be read. All it would really require is the page width trimming (so no need to pan left/right) and increase in text size. Its just an idea, I don't really see many people using the wii browser all that much.

I thought I'd suggest it here and avoid incurring the wrath of mods if it's wrong, but could we have an N-Europe awards for the best games of 2006? It could be for DS and GC overall, but one award for the best Wii game seeing as it's been out for less than a month.

the Internet works fine, and forums are easily navigational, however due to a tv's resolution, it requires text to be zoomed to be read. All it would really require is the page width trimming (so no need to pan left/right) and increase in text size. Its just an idea, I don't really see many people using the wii browser all that much.

i don't relly like using the wii browser for forums, typing is really slow i don't mind the zooming in but the the typing is the main problem so it would really be imposible to make a wii friendly forum.