N-Europe

The Medieval Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer the questions yesterday, I targeted Aqui1a during the day.

The fact is, I'm a neutral character.. and my win condition is to find three mafia members and 'petrify' them during the night. According to my PM, it prevents them from voting during the day time, so I thought that would be a great way to single out the mafia. My name is Kronk... GRARARAAHGHGBHKAGASPLHH.

ffs Klonk lol

80% lies.

I'm not really evil! People just naturally don't like my attitude. I don't act with the honour that a knight should have, I fight dirty and just generally am unchivalrous. I'm fittingly a redirector. BUT the point is people don't like me because I was favoured by the king, and they didn't think I deserved it. No other king would have given me the position of knight. I was grateful to him for it. I came to arms in defence of the king.

The killer last night is different to the first night. The first night the kill didn't show and tonight there is a kill "in the name of the king". Anyone want to say something about that?

80% lies.

(Doublepost)

I decided to reveal myself as my attempts to get people to vote yesterday didn't work.

To answer the questions yesterday, I targeted Aqui1a during the day.

80% lies.

80% lies.

(Doublepost)

I decided to reveal myself as my attempts to get people to vote yesterday didn't work.

Are you sure you aren't dumb? I think Aqui1a's was believable enough and if you look at the pm you quoted from me, half of it is provably true.

I'm not really evil! People just naturally don't like my attitude. I don't act with the honour that a knight should have, I fight dirty and just generally am unchivalrous. I'm fittingly a redirector. BUT the point is people don't like me because I was favoured by the king, and they didn't think I deserved it. No other king would have given me the position of knight. I was grateful to him for it. I came to arms in defence of the king.

The killer last night is different to the first night. The first night the kill didn't show and tonight there is a kill "in the name of the king". Anyone want to say something about that?

You can prove all of this is true.

Actually it looks like 1st night's killer was in teh first paragraph of tonight's write-up, but were prevented from making the kill.

Yes, two killers. Likely that there's one maff and another neutral/vig, however it is impossible to say whether these "in the name of the king!" guys are maff or vig, and considering you lollingly just said;

"[...]I came to arms in defence of the king.

Now, it may be minor semantics, but still, you're not helping our case currently. I would also say that trying to defend aqui1a just suggests to me that you're in the same boat as him.

I'm worried there are two factions here, fighting over control of the town/castle. We may as town have to be careful because both parties may be trying to pin all blame on the other...

Yvonne, is your entire role to rhyme, or did someone do it to you? I need to catch up on the thread but not got time right now(plan to later tonight). For now quickly can someone tell me why heroic's and aquila are under suspicion? Also did someone do something to me on night 1?

jkl;bnndk;jn;djkasn;kdjnfefjk;nkasd;fndfnk;dsdf

Entire is a slightly strong word to use

My effects are beneficial and designed to amuse

But fall somewhat short of mischief and abuse

I may later become more of a boon

but for now I'll occupy myself with a tune

I hope with my answer you're over the moon

because further response for now aint opportune

(this fucking career

is bringing death nearer)

@Rummy here's my attempt to help you catch up (I always wish there were posts like these)

- Yvonne is the bard, it's part of his role.

- Aqui1a is suspicious because it has been uncovered that someone's name was hidden in the write-up, and aqui1a said it was his name. Anyone who targetted him saw he was a hideous person that stopped them from voting at all the next day. Aqui1a initially claimed his role was; if he targetted mafia, they would not be able to vote the next day, later changing this explanation when, frankly, nobody believed it. (I think that's right?)

- Heroicjanitor has been investigated by mr-paul, and found to be evil. He is a redirector.

- Cube lie-detector'd both heroijan and aqui1a, and found them both to be guilty of constructing posts with 80% lies.

- And now, eenuh has posted that, after being redirected by heroijan to jonnas, jonnas was seen with a bloody sword.

Amidst that, heroijan was kinda defending aqui1a, and also insinuated that it is likely there's some sort of bad bunch of knights perhaps rogue (pointing out there are two killers - one each night, and as seen in the latest write-up, both killers are present, but one is roleblocked or whatever). However, considering he is a knight, and his evaluation is 'evil', perhaps tehre really are rogue knights :P He insists he, along with being a redirector, merely appears evil.

Personally I suspect there may be two groups vying for control. Whether there's one neutral or not I believe all must be disposed of.

80% twice is a bit worrying. What are the chances they would both lie the exact same way, and you would get two mafia in the first 2 days?

Esequiel, you say you were roleblocked. Who did you intend to target?

And Cube, has anything either good or bad happened to you last night?

Chances of getting both together? 1/x multiplied by 1/(x-1), where x is the total number of possible players isn't it? Sorta. Not accounting for deaths properly.

Chances of getting the same percentage? 1/y, where y is however peeps has decided to decide cube's role works.

Point of this post? z. Where z = the same value as the post above me.

I remember why I find diageo annoying in these games :P Lots of questions. Nothing but questions.

I don't remember Aqui1a changing his story.

However, thanks for reminding me that mr-paul has also found him evil. Alleged lying and found to be evil. I believe that's enough.

Voteth the most heroic of janitors [Maybe not so heroic in this game.]

Chances of getting both together? 1/x multiplied by 1/(x-1), where x is the total number of possible players isn't it? Sorta. Not accounting for deaths properly.

Chances of getting the same percentage? 1/y, where y is however peeps has decided to decide cube's role works.

Point of this post? z. Where z = the same value as the post above me.

I remember why I find diageo annoying in these games :P Lots of questions. Nothing but questions.

Some of which are clearly rhetorical.

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

Thanks jay, makes it easier with all the bloody 503s I'm getting right now. I won't say I'm anything short of confused(deffo gonna catch up later), but did Aquila claim as Klonk? That bothers me regardless. Do we know credibility of mr-paul and herojan? What did they do on night 1? I'm wary of an investigator coming out this early with a certain evil result as I've been lynched on that in games before, what did mr-paul get on night 1? Have we heard anything from Jonnas yet?

Thus, they're rather useless. Everyone will be thinking that sort of logic process. You're better off writing plainly what you are thinking, that way others can correct their logic if they are wrong, or correct yours if you are wrong.

Rhetoric is a good discourse for tutoring. Not so good in team-based logical processes, where its inherent sarcasm and patronisation serves only to irk the team.

I rarely understand why someone playing a mafia game holds their cards so close to their chest. It only benefits the mafia.

Thus, they're rather useless. Everyone will be thinking that sort of logic process. You're better off writing plainly what you are thinking, that way others can correct their logic if they are wrong, or correct yours if you are wrong.

Rhetoric is a good discourse for tutoring. Not so good in team-based logical processes, where its inherent sarcasm and patronisation serves only to irk the team.

I rarely understand why someone playing a mafia game holds their cards so close to their chest. It only benefits the mafia.