Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Medieval Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, you can still use BB code on a phone.

As we've had no response:

Vote: Esequiel

Too much effort.

Day 6 has ended

Majority was not reached

NIGHT 6 Begineth

14 Lords a-leaping:

mr-paul

Yvonne

Nintendohnut

Esequiel

Eenuh

Jonnas

Zell

Cube

Rummy

MadDog

Paj!

ReZourcedoth

Chairdriver

Diageo

Ye Dead:

EEVILMURRAY

Tales

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Aqui1a

That's a little unfair, I think the day should be extended since whenever I try to get on this forum it won't let me.

Got me all excited over nil!

I desire to know who the mafia will kill

We must wait longer still.

check out my rhyming skill

no one can approach me on top of this hill

I write my rhymes without the use of a quill

lock up your daughters this is not a drill

what's that? You've had your fill?

I don't stop till the screams get shrill

Night 6

Richard Faretrue once again disguised himself as a townsperson and visited several taverns, listening for information. It was getting close to morning and Richard had heard nothing substantial, until a man spoke out from a darkened corner.

The man offered Richard a drink and said he would tell him everything he needs to know about his target. Before imparting his information, the man raised his glass in a toast to the King. Richard, of course, raised his glass and drank deeply from his tankard. At once he knew his mistake.

"This is not Tavern Grog!" He spat out his drink and his tankard dropped to the floor, but the damage was done. He felt the poison flowing through him and was dead within the minute.

Richard Faretrue has been killed. He would go into town dressed as a commoner and listen to the gossip of the townspeople. He was good. Yvonne is no longer in the game.

---

Meanwhile back at the castle, a knight slipped out of his room and headed towards the Royal chambers. He was surprised to see it was empty, forcing him to wait for his target to return. An hour passed and the King's brother returned to his room.

The intruder raised his sword, "James Oakford, I -"

"Have you gone mad? The King will not tolerate this. Realise your mistake and leave now. I'll say nothing of this treason."

"You have been neglecting your royal duties, sir. It is you who is guilty of treason!"

James Oakford went for his sword but was kicked to the floor.

"FOR THE KING!" The intruder yelled and neatly sliced Oakford's head clean off.

James Oakford has been executed. He could stop kills among other powers. He was good. MadDog is no longer in the game.

12 Lords a-leaping:

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Esequiel

Eenuh

Jonnas

Zell

Cube

Rummy

Paj!

ReZourceman

Chairdriver

Diageo

Ye Dead:

EEVILMURRAY

Tales

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Aqui1a

Yvonne

MadDog

Majority is 7

DAY 7 BEGINETH

Yeah, it was me. I did say yesterday I would start killing the inactives, and I heard no objections.

Vote: Diageo

I can roll with it. mr-paul has been right in the past.

Also, other suspects include Esequiel and Nintendohnut. I won't kill them just yet, since mr-paul can clear/discover them, and they have been participating in discussions.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!