The Medieval Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Gaaaaasp*

What a scare!

Jonnas, is the protector you can talk to related to you?

I will not give any information regarding him/her. I thought I made this clear.

Yvonne, the brick guy is Esequiel, he confessed to having targeted me the other night.

Esequiel, I thought your power involved bricks, how did you find ReZ's name?

I am William Casterly and my power could be considered information gatherer, but I receive information on people targeting me before I receive anything on anyone I target. Last night I was informed no one targeted me (hence why Jayseven must have died or been roleblocked before he reached me) and thus got information on MadDog (my target).

Jesus man, give me a damn chance! :P

Vote: ReZourceman

I just suspect, form the way his posts seem to be carefully written, that he may be evil.

I wouldn't say he is evil yet, I am interested in what his relationship was with heroicjanitor.

I didn't even know what you were talking about earlier, I thought you were confused thinking that Heroic was William Casterly, hence my previous post. - I understand now though. I didn't even notice he was who he was.

I am the bastard son of Hugo, and I am a blemish on an otherwise perfect family tree.

And I am good/town.

Cube, feel free to detect this post if it will settle your worries. Supposing you are a lie detector.

And now that I am not on my phone I can expand on what I said regarding Jonnas. I got that someone with the same surname as Jonnas (Paj) is *a role* that is not a protector (I found out what Paj does) and I was speculating if Paj is the one that Jonnas can talk to that it may have been a (Peeps/ReZ as the most recent situation of a back stabbing partner) situation.

Esequiel, you must have been redirected away from me if you targeted me previously, as I have already said I get info if no one targets me and the last few nights I have received info (actually I was boosted last last night) but anyway....thats regardless. Blah blah blah.

This ReZ/Herojan stuff sounds interesting...

And Esequiel, I thought the previous night you bricked Jonnas in, not ReZ?

I am slightly sceptical of the nature of the revival of Jonnas. Why would Merlin, if he were good, decide to bring back a vigilante, but not a role that could info gather like jayseven (tracker) or Tales (flavour investigator)?

I would like the person who could talk to Jonnas before to come forward and say if they are Merlin or not, and whether he can speak to Jonnas still.

In the last Peeps game (EOTW), I was made a zombie, but I could still communicate with my ex-team mate, Ellmeister. We need to be extremely cautious as to the nature of this revival.

ReZ, Paj is not the protector I was talking about.

Merlin isn't the protector, either. I don't know why I've been revived, I didn't even know until I checked the thread, not even a PM notifying me of anything.

Anyway, we either have someone who copied Esequiel's power, or Esequiel is lying, what with his sudden ability to find ReZ's name.

ReZ, you said you could find out if somebody targeted you, I trust Esequiel did not target you?

ReZ, Paj is not the protector I was talking about.

Merlin isn't the protector, either. I don't know why I've been revived, I didn't even know until I checked the thread, not even a PM notifying me of anything.

Anyway, we either have someone who copied Esequiel's power, or Esequiel is lying, what with his sudden ability to find ReZ's name.

ReZ, you said you could find out if somebody targeted you, I trust Esequiel did not target you?

Okay thats cool. Its something to bear in mind when we possibly/hopefully find out more information about relationships maybe.

And yeah,....I don't exactly find out who targets me, but rather...I only get information on my target if no one targets me. Esq didn't target me last night or the night before, and I too am a little concerned about him.

Where's the activity people?

We haven't heard from these people at all today, plus @Paj\! whose post barely counts:

@Nintendohnut

@Eenuh

@Zell

@MadDog

@chairdriver

Pretty much corresponds with the people who have posted the least in the whole thread as well.

Merlin, if you are good, it is in your interests to come out as Merlin. Otherwise I will not trust @Jonnas.

Gonna have another read through to see if what @Esequiel is saying adds up at all.

@Cube, have you done a lie detector today?

Sorry, not really had anything to post lately, though I still check the thread.

At the moment I trust Jonnas to be town, but a vigilante is always a bit of gamble to have around.

I can't tell if Merlin is a character or not though... or it might just be someone's power to visit Merlin?

It'd just be nice if we got a post saying that without me having to mention you all first :P

And also, even if you haven't got any PM results, it's nice to hear other people's suspicions.

I have mine, but I don't want to give away too much about who I will target with my role.

And also, not all of you are necessarily being honest.

I trust mr-paul the most.

I am not 100% convinced about Cube. Not just for voting for me. :p

Eenuh, Chair (but always) and others upset me.

MadDog is a member of the royal family. Seeing as I was a "blemish" on an otherwise perfect family tree, is this a lead?

Are any other townies royal?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!