Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

Paj!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you appear in the write-up? I see two or three people being stopped there.

I think so:

stopping them in their tracks – once more this fellow has failed to do much worthwhile before being stopped or pushed aside!

Sorry, I don't really have anything, I don't see myself in the write up at all.

Everyone seems to be throwing questions all over the place because we seemingly know nothing.

Would it help if people who recognise themselves in the write up identify themselves so we can try to work stuff out collectively?

Rummy who was your target last night?

Why? You've asked three times with absolutely no reasoning, you're going to have to do better than that, bub.

It looks like the lady of last night was a killer again, but this time not controlled(albeit re-directed). I imagine her target was Domino, and some lucky twist of chance led to her survival. Apt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esequiel

Rummy who was your target last night?

Why? You've asked three times with absolutely no reasoning, you're going to have to do better than that, bub.

It looks like the lady of last night was a killer again, but this time not controlled(albeit re-directed). I imagine her target was Domino, and some lucky twist of chance led to her survival. Apt.

I'm asking because i think you were redirected. Just like I asked cube on night 1 because I know he got to his target.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!