N-Europe

DIY Video Game Mafia

MadDog

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ReZ is being controlled.

Vote: No Lynch for now. Though I'm not keen on the fact that he was targetted only by heroic and we haven't really been able to decipher what it is that he does.

Heroic, what is your character/role?

I didn't think it was worth answering because he asked it jokingly. Good.

I have come out with my power about 20 posts ago.

Well, say it again :p Generally when you are accused unjustly, you get a LOT more vocal/annoyed than this...just an observation :P

Also, I don't think I trust ReZ any more. He posted a list of people he "didn't like", then said Peeps is mafia, who wasn't on that list...

From what I'm feeling, you don't have a cover story for your power heroic. I can't make up my mind whether or not ReZ is being controlled but I'd rather something was done today instead of leaving it until tomorrow, and I have this feeling you're not completely straight.

Change Vote: heroicjanitor

To be fair ReZ, you could be alot more helpfull with 5 words, just start normal sentences and we will break up the automerge for you.

He obviously has another effect on him that's stopping him do that.

I told him to thank my post if the five word limit was the ONLY thing affecting him in the day phase. He didn't thank my post, although he did quote it to show that he'd see it.

Rez has not only been forced to speak with just five words (I believe that was heroic and he should be investigated tonight) he has also been forced to talk like he is.

Either that or he's playing us massively. Either way we should wait until tomorrow. This whole thing, it's important to note, proves nothing about either Rez or heroic, as any kind of redirection could have occurred.

We're getting nowhere with this. For now, before the day ends, does anyone else have any information?

Night 1 is over!

The pilot was out looking when a white coated character came to talk. The pilot then found the engineer, which confused the pilot.

The hat wearing character was on the look out, until a Jamaican man changed the hat wearing characters plans. The hat wearing character then found the flexible character.

This whole thing, it's important to note, proves nothing about either Rez or heroic, as any kind of redirection could have occurred.

The pilot and the hat wearing character bumped into each other, and jotted down their findings. While the hat wearing character was walking home, the ash-white character intercepted him.

I'M 100% CERTAIN HEROICJANITOR MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!