Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Haden

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY MOTHER OF FRAK!

My team were awesome!

You shouldn't have won. Correction, you shouldn't have been in the middle league ::shrug:

I'm going to kick Seahawks butt so no big deal, it was an away match against an equal opponent.

Oddy, haden get your predictions in!

My internet was down this morning so I couldnt do tactics or get predictions in :(

Alliance Ranking Week 1:

Points Explained. Each member of an alliance is given a points ranking based on their position in the league. The lowest position in the league gets 1 point 2nd lowest 2 points etc. Here are the rankings after Week 1.

071119201050_59.jpg

Name, Chartreuse Trio: 10 MadDog,5 Rez, 7 Peeps 22 points

9 Inter, 3 Seahawks, 7 FedEx 19 points

4 Elites, 10 J7, 3 Bubbles 17 points

6 Odwin, 2 Tales, 8 Cube 16 points

Name, New Nexus: 3 Haden, 9 Rising Phoenix, 1 Ganja, 13 points

Points do not carry over, each week is the new standings but it will be fun to keep a record of where alliances used to rank etc.

Edited by Haden
Automerged Doublepost

You shouldn't have won. Correction, you shouldn't have been in the middle league ::shrug:

It would either be people who were relegated stay or people who didn't get promoted go up. It's more likely that the relegated teams are stronger, so it is as balanced as it can be.

My team was on much better form than usual: not a single one played below a skill of 10.

I'd like to see the results carried over (separately) each week so we can see which alliance has been most consistently on top or w/e, but yeah it makes sense for the final results to be the real ones.

Yeh it was kind of tough to decide I am always open to suggestions. The thing is the last day results will be fairer I think as an alliance that slow burns to good results at the end of the season I reckon should get the glory compared to one that had loads of success at the start but faded drastically at the end but what do you guys think?

Regardless I will be keeping the records of every week so I can publish two winners at the last game maybe lol.

Oh also guys how do you feel about the current Pools betting cap? I am against any increase from the 50k limit at the moment as I feel not enough people use it and it would be an unfair money making machine for the few that do. But others think let the good times roll and they can make their case here. Should the limit go up or not your call.

It is 50k atm it could go up to 300k or any 50k step up from 50k eg 100 150...

Edited by Haden