N-Europe

R.I.P Ryan Dunn from Jackass

Pancake

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howsabout an RIP for the passenger he killed.

Makes me sick that a cunt like this gets sympathy for killing himself, drunk drivers deserve nothing but hate.

No one knows who was driving. Maybe they had a designated driver.

I'm neither posting support nor hate for him until I know what happened. I hate drunk drivers as much as the next person, but I'm not jumping to conclusions. I'll let the press do that.

Nice to see support of drunk drivers.

How many of you lost a friend to one??

Both me and Happenstance have. I was there when his ex (who was still attached to him) found out. I had/have no sympathy for him at all, but I kept my mouth shut because I'm not a complete twat.

There is still nothing that says Ryan Dunn was definitely driving. Wait for actual facts before calling a dead person a cunt.

Nothing says supporting drunk driving more than 'R.I.P' or 'thanks for entertainment'.

I disagree you can have respect for someone's life and disagree with their demise.

The amount of rock-stars who have overdosed, I don't condone their behaviour but respect their life.

Right, I'm in the wrong because some arsehole goes and kills themselves.

Knobs.

No, you're an arsehole because you've come into an RIP thread and called the deceased a cunt. Even if it is true (and no one is sure he was even driving), have some fucking compassion. People here seem upset about it, back the fuck off.

I'm fairly certain he's blocked me anyway. Whatever.