Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2011/2012

flameboy

He is not a idiot he should of done it more harder so he Aguro should get injerd fucking Argantenian cunt

Ahaha fucking hell Canand, you're last person on this board I'd expect that kind of language from!

But still, the fact you talk like that shows that you're clearly a sore loser. It's strange though, I would have thought you living in Manchester would make you a City fan, as we all know there's fuck all United supporters that live there.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geeeeeez canand....tooooo much! How the hell were you bought up to think that's an acceptable thing to say?! I am genuinely shocked.

Anyway few observations,....

Joey Barton is a disgrace..his excuse that he only kicked Sergio to try and incite city players to get sent off with him is equally disgusting as what he did. Absolute loser and he wonders why he doesn't play for England. IF Mark Hughes has sense he will get strip him of captaincy and send him packing.

Finally....Owen Hargreaves was there all fully kitted up walking out of tunnel to collect trophy even though he wasn't eligible for a medal...first time I've actually seen him all kitted up in city colours!!!

We're all forgetting the real winner today. Me, who won the NE fantasy football this year. :P

Ah it was you! Well done good sir.

I'm pretty pleased with second considering it's my first shot at this fantasy malark. Came top of my private league by about 100 points as well. Woop!

Right, now i've wiped the tears away I can post a more meaningful post of how I feel about this (rather than my teary eyed post yesterday)

Okay... I hate hate hate saying it. But It was an incredible last day of the season. And it has topped off what is truly one of the greatest premier league seasons. There were relevant battles going on right the way through the table.

The one thing that I will hold onto because I am a stubborn United fan is that the title was only won on goal difference. YES I know united threw away an 8 point lead. And that is quite uncharacteristic of United to do so at the final hurdle. But goal difference to win the title Isn't enough when you've invested £930million into a squad.

I have to applaud Mancini and his 'Mind Games' Right from the defeat to Arsenal he wrote the title off, He played it down that the chance was gone. And each time United stumbled he continued to write off City's chance all the way to the victory over United last Monday.

Now unfortunately I can see City still spending big again in the summer. United (and other teams below) will find it hard to match them now with their signings.

I still firmly believe United will get their 20th title soon. I'm hoping that City self combust next season.

All in all, great season, great final day for neutrals, great final day if your anti-Manchester United.

Oh... and Joey Barton is an asshat.

The annoying thing is, Spurs could win the Europa League if they actually bothered...Harry uses it as an excuse to rest players however. can't blame them though based on their relatively small squad size.

Anyway a view on Barton from the guardian;

Barton is a liability

Some people scoff at the idea that footballers are role models but Joey Barton's red card against Manchester City was eerily reminiscent of one shown to the captain of another west London club.

Just as when Chelsea's captain, John Terry, kneed Alexis Sánchez in the back during the win over Barcelona, QPR's Barton, likewise captain, was dismissed against City for landing an apparently retaliatory elbow on Carlos Tevez and then compounded that mindless act by kneeing Sergio Agüero, attempting to headbutt Vincent Kompany and threatening to start a row with Mario Balotelli on the touchline. All this with QPR, having just equalised through Djibril Cissé, needing to avoid a defeat to be certain of staying up. In that context it was not merely a moment of self-sabotage, it was a display of petulance that could have cost his side everything.

Barton is meant to be their leader yet, when QPR required him most, once the red mist descended he acted only in self-interest, demonstrating a blatant disregard for the needs of his team-mates and the club's supporters. For all that he has tried to reinvent his image this season and make himself the poster boy for fascinated intellectuals with little interest in football – mainly by showcasing an in-depth knowledge of where the CTRL C and V keys are on a keyboard – this was Barton at his worst: vicious, thoughtless and selfish.

If QPR could, they would probably get rid of him, especially as his average performances for them hardly justify the baggage in the way, say, Balotelli's potential for genius can. But who would want him now? He is not worth the hassle even if, as with Terry's team, Barton's ultimately got away with it, despite losing.

Obvious problem for Spurs: If Chelsea win they may well see an exodus of their top talent. It'd be a shame because if they can attach a real top flight striker to the pointy end of their midfield, they'd be one of the most dangerous attacking sides in the Premiership. I just wish some of the best players could take that chance because a good striker on the team would be an absolute club hero for sure.

A sad time for the premier league,

the title has not been won but bought!, by greedy man shitty

Money cant buy you respect thats for sure !

Steady Blackburn done it in '95, Chelsea have done it a few times. And Man Utd's squad aren't all free acquisitions.

UNBBBBBEEEEEEELLLLLLLIABLE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Sky Sports pundit Gary Neville has been appointed to England's coaching staff on a four-year contract.

The former Manchester United defender, who holds UEFA A and B Coaching Licences, will now be a part of Roy Hodgson's staff at Euro 2012 and beyond, but will also continue with his Sky commitments.

Neville made 85 appearances for England, including five international tournaments, and won every domestic trophy with Manchester United, while also lifting the UEFA Champions League.

And the 37-year-old will now use his experience alongside coach Ray Lewington and goalkeeper coaches Ray Clemence and Dave Watson as a part of Hodgson's backroom team this summer.

"At my first meeting with The FA, I explained that Gary was someone I wanted as part of my staff. I think it is very important we have a younger coach who knows the dressing room and is very experienced at international level."

Roy Hodgson Quotes of the week

The England manager told the Football Association's official website: "Gary has achieved so much in the game as a player with Manchester United and England.

Invaluable

"He has obtained UEFA coaching qualifications and will be tremendously respected by the players because of his vast experience as a player.

"At my first meeting with The FA, I explained that Gary was someone I wanted as part of my staff.

"I think it is very important we have a younger coach who knows the dressing room and is very experienced at international level.

"That he has represented England as a player at five major finals tournaments will make him an invaluable member of staff."

Neville added: "Roy asking me to be a part of his staff and to work with the national team is not only an honour but a very special moment for me.

"I had absolutely no hesitation in accepting this role and I am relishing the opportunity to work alongside Roy and the team at the Euros and through to the next two tournaments."

A sad time for the premier league,

the title has not been won but bought!, by greedy man shitty!

How many times have Manchester United broken the british transfer record over the last 20 years?

You are nearly as bad as Canand.

Before everyone brings up the buying success shot at City, remember to also apply to Utd. Comparing the starting line up's of both clubs yesterday and Utd's as assembled at a higher cost. City might have the bigger squad that was assembled at a higher cost but factor in players like Anderson and Berbatov (well over £50 million combined) and the difference between the two isn't as large as many people like to make out.

You've got to laugh at some of the reactions from Man Utd supporters, not like most of you haven't lived through the clubs most successful period.

Only thing that pisses me off is seeing Nasri get a medal.

Love Gary, good choice.

Personally think Phil Neville has a much brighter future in coaching in my view. This is purely based on his MOTD appearance earlier this season when he talking a lot of sense. I do honestly think Gary Neville does spout some nonsense at times.

You've got to laugh at some of the reactions from Man Utd supporters, not like most of you haven't lived through the clubs most successful period.

Only thing that pisses me off is seeing Nasri get a medal.

I loled at Frimmy's tweet about that twat.