NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

Looks like me and tales targeted eevilmurray, why did you have traps setup?

Jay what info do you get from the phone calls?

Peeps, you and arbitor are my primary suspects right now. What do you do peeps?

I believe we have only 1 mafia left 2 at most.

I was trapped in a telephone boks...Who has a telephone boks in their office? Superman? When I went into the telephone boks(I wish Nintendohnut could give me a choice in these things) the door slammed shut and a airbag filled the space so I couldn't get out. Not sure what that means, was the airbag inside or outside the telephone boks? Not important I guess. I don't have any saved messages left, deleted everything when I was done with Norse mafia, but I think I told Nintendohnut that I would target Eevil if I hadn't targeted him before and if I had then Flinky.

Bullshit heroic.

Vote heroicjanitor

There is no way you were beaten up and/or roleblocked this is a mafia tactic to keep yourself alive for another day.

Bullshit heroic.

Vote heroicjanitor

There is no way you were beaten up and/or roleblocked this is a mafia tactic to keep yourself alive for another day.

Wasting my words? Accusing defenceless?

I was trapped in a telephone boks...Who has a telephone boks in their office? Superman? When I went into the telephone boks(I wish Nintendohnut could give me a choice in these things) the door slammed shut and a airbag filled the space so I couldn't get out. Not sure what that means, was the airbag inside or outside the telephone boks? Not important I guess. I don't have any saved messages left, deleted everything when I was done with Norse mafia, but I think I told Nintendohnut that I would target Eevil if I hadn't targeted him before and if I had then Flinky.

PM Nintendohnut and ask him to confirm who you targeted :p

Sounds like a Q-branch device... an airbag inflated inside the telephone box and trapped you in there.

Esequiel, please explain why you find me suspicious. mr-paul has been saying he thinks he trusts me so if you trust him... I'd guess he's got some reasoning behind it =)

I thought Rummy/Dyson was the torturer... I'm not sure I believe herojan either. But so far the mafia have all been evil characters... so unless they've captured R to use his inventions for eeeevils...

Flink obviously didn't protect Yvonne last night... could've been roleblocked though.

PM Nintendohnut and ask him to confirm who you targeted :p

Sounds like a Q-branch device... an airbag inflated inside the telephone box and trapped you in there.

Esequiel, please explain why you find me suspicious. mr-paul has been saying he thinks he trusts me so if you trust him... I'd guess he's got some reasoning behind it =)

I thought Rummy/Dyson was the torturer... I'm not sure I believe herojan either. But so far the mafia have all been evil characters... so unless they've captured R to use his inventions for eeeevils...

Flink obviously didn't protect Yvonne last night... could've been roleblocked though.

I got a pm from Nintendohnut saying I targeted Eevil, along with some rant and paranoia.

Vote: Eevilmurray for trapping me.

I got a pm from Nintendohnut saying I targeted Eevil, along with some rant and paranoia.

Vote: Eevilmurray for trapping me.

I want people to remember this quote at the end of the game. I look forward to posting the exchange in the thread and letting people judge who is actually ranting and being paranoid then :)

As for now let's forget about it and carry on with the game.

Votes:

Heroicjanitor (1): Esequiel

EEVILMURRAY (1): Tales

I want people to remember this quote at the end of the game. I look forward to posting the exchange in the thread and letting people judge who is actually ranting and being paranoid then :)

As for now let's forget about it and carry on with the game.

Votes:

Challenge accepted.

jayseven picked up his phone, not knowing that tonight it wouldn’t be able to stop the inevitable [i tried to protect yvonne].

EEVILMURRAY set up a trap, catching a shifty tales[/b] who crept into his room. A little while later a woman (esequiel) entered.

A woman was on the phone all night once again. [who is this?]

A man entered an office, leaving again shortly afterwards. [who is this?]

Leftovers, with names of people who voted for danny crossed out;

flink

Heroicjanitor

mr-paul

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Flink and arbitor should be our priority here.

What do we know of them?

Vote: Flink

... permission to edit that to sort out tags?

Haha that latest PM has a massive change in tone. I wonder why?

Right seriously, let's just forget it now. We'll deal with it at the end of the game. For now, let's play.

Jayseven - Ill let you edit just this once :-) I've read it so go for it.

Votes:

Fierce_LiNk (1): jayseven

Majority is 5.

There is no tone change. And again you're making things up ::shrug: This is getting from silly to frustrating ::shrug:

Can we seriously just leave it please. Keep your nonsense out of the game-thread!

Looks like me and tales targeted eevilmurray, why did you have traps setup?

Because I was scared the next person to target me wanted to do me harm.

What rant and paranoia?

That wasn't you. Forget about it.

So only the first person to target you succeed?

Where is Arbitor? I shot him and he haven't said anything about it. did I silence him maybe? But that was yesterday.

Just to say I'm busy this evening.so will not be on til later. I trust herojan btw.

So only the first person to target you succeed?

Only the first person to target me was affected, yes.

Bullshit heroic.

Vote heroicjanitor

There was nothing in the write up to suggest such a beating either.

Can't believe I didn't bring this up before when The Arbitor was posting...

I have info that says you've been receiving several deliveries, Arbitor. Can you explain why a roleblocker would be receiving anything?

This intrigues me also. Arbitor, please explain.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

jayseven picked up his phone, not knowing that tonight it wouldn’t be able to stop the inevitable [i tried to protect yvonne].

EEVILMURRAY set up a trap, catching a shifty tales[/b] who crept into his room. A little while later a woman (esequiel) entered.

A woman was on the phone all night once again. [who is this?]

A man entered an office, leaving again shortly afterwards. [who is this?]

Leftovers, with names of people who voted for danny crossed out;

flink

Heroicjanitor

mr-paul

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

What do we know of them?

Vote: Flink

... permission to edit that to sort out tags?

You protect? Spill it Flink!

I don't trust heroicjanitor at the moment... we have a dead mafia torturer and no screaming in the write-up =\

I want to hear from Flink and Arbitor before deciding anything though.

Heroic janitor basically instigated the dannyboy vote, so it's hard not to trust him.

What do we know of them?

I know Flink protected me the night/day before. I don't know why a mafia would do that.

This is what we know:

EEVILMURRAY - Used a Tardis which happened to ensnare Tales.

Tales - Targeted me and was trapped for the night.

Esequiel - Kept me satisfied all night.

Jayseven - Tried and failed to protect Yvonne.

Heroicjanitor - Apparently "tortured" but no mention in the write up.

Fierce_LiNk - Unknown

mr-paul - Unknown

The Peeps - Unknown

The_Arbitor - Unknown

A woman was on the phone all night once again.

A man entered an office, leaving again shortly afterwards.

So two of them fit these, maybe the latter could be the killer? But it does seem a small write up for even 9 people.

Esequiel's a roleblocker... so why were you able to trap Tales? What is your power/character Eevil?