NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

That was a tiny slightly bit subjective........I think you overreacted that's all. Don't understand why you took any of my comments in the thread in a negative way. That's in no way my fault. That first pm was, obvoiusly, sarcastic.Yoiu should know that since I made a similar to Rez in Pokemafia. Sorry to drag this up, but I think it's unfair you blame it on me, and it that manner, using selected quotes out of context and using "s. It's uncalled for and unfair.

Anyway, great game. Maybe write more once I'm back from work.

Edited by Tales

There's no need to bitch about getting fucked over by Q's phone booth trap, you've only got yourself to blame for targeting me.

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but in no way anything I say is meant to be taken as bitching. Stop analyzing and interpret like that and then blame me for it. It's fucking annoying. I see Nintendohnut even thanked your post and ignoring me. Classy.

I think this is sad. I should be allowed to comment on pms and write ups in any way I want without getting pms from the GM and be told to write in a certain way. No one else pointed it out. One of Nintendohnut's issues is that I "complained" about not having a choice to enter or not enter a suspicious telephone boks, referring to the post tense fact that I got caught. I fail to see how that could be taken in any other way then a (lame/dry) joke. I shouldn't have to add a smiley to everything I write.

Edited by Tales

I think EEVIL was joking. "You've only got yourself to blame for targeting me" is clearly cheeky teasing.

I think you should stop making up how people feel ;)

(I think people should use icons more to convey emotions.... some kind of emote icons perrhaps :indeed:)

Sorry, but after all the pms I got from Nintendohnut reading one more saying things like that got me a bit pissed and I didn't realize it was a joke. No ekscuse for Nintendohnut though.

Anyway, despite certain issues with a certain game master, I think it was a well written game with good roles. Although I haven't read through them yet, I know they were, mine was. The elaborate pms and write ups didn't leave much up to imagination but on the upside I had fun reading the details in my pms and the write ups. The game was especially fun the last few days. I logged on at work just to defend myself. I was quite worried at some points (insert fun smiley) Not sure I'd sign up for a sequel, are there that many Bond characters? The GM surely can make another good one, although I sign up on the condition of no personal personal messages from the GM (insert fun smiley)

Reading over all the roles; Awesome.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

I was thanking his post because it was a joke that I found amusing. Chill out dude. I wasn't thanking it for any other reason.

As I explained, I thought the fact you went to the effort of PMing me made it sound like you were angry/pissed off. As I also said, sarcasm and irony are very difficult to decipher in written text, so I took it as serious, and the next comment just made it sound like you were complaining. This is perfectly demonstrated by the fact you just blew up at EEVILMURRAY but I understood it was a joke. It was a simple case of misunderstood senses of humour which has now been blown waaay out of proportion. It seems like a few people would suggest you put smileys in a little more to explain when you're joking because it's really not always obvious, and I would agree with that. Sure, you don't want to change the way you write, but if you refuse to do that I don't think it's fair to get upset if people don't understand your jokes.

ANYWAY. I'd like to move on from this now. I certainly am over the whole thing, so if Tales is then I'll happily just forget the whole thing, take what he said on board and forget about everything else.

Glad people liked my roles, had great fun writing them!

I remember this one. I think it was Danny and the Arbitor, pretty sure we were the only three left at that point. I was expecting us to put a vote down but we didn't. I remember wanting to rage-quit my life that day.

Dude! I was sitting on the forum waiting for the speed lynch! I even typed in capitals to magically summon dannyboi to the cause! we were so close but danny had every reason to play it cool as it seemed to be working until it wasn't

- anyway thanks Nintendonut for a great game - must have been some effort. So many cool powers out there, in particular I thought peeps had a fun (if morbid) one.

and to my SMERSH comrades: in another life we might have got the bastards but at least BOND WILL NOT RETURN ... pleasure plotting with you :heh:

Dude! I was sitting on the forum waiting for the speed lynch! I even typed in capitals to magically summon dannyboi to the cause! we were so close but danny had every reason to play it cool as it seemed to be working until it wasn't

- anyway thanks Nintendonut for a great game - must have been some effort. So many cool powers out there, in particular I thought peeps had a fun (if morbid) one.

and to my SMERSH comrades: in another life we might have got the bastards but at least BOND WILL NOT RETURN ... pleasure plotting with you :heh:

I swear, I thought we were one vote short, otherwise I would have ended the fucker right then and there! :heh:

Good game. Haven't had much time to follow it since Arbitor's death, but was watching it all the way through before that.

Really REALLY upset that I got killed so quickly, M's role looked amazingly fun with the one use powers, and the opportunity to be another secret team-up! Definitely like that sort of specific character interaction in mafia games, shame it isn't a more used mechanic.

Also well done to Yvonne for an excellent performance in her first mafia. Arbitor too, actually.

Also well done to Yvonne for an excellent performance in her first mafia. Arbitor too, actually.

WADDABOUT MEE?!

Especially you! You won after all :p

That was a really really fun mafia, in my top 3. (others being gentlemen's and firefly, not sure of the order though)

Yeah it was a shame you died so early on Rummy, I was really hoping you would get a chance to use your powers but there was just no chance :( Oh well!

Anyway, whoever said that James Bond is actually dead? He's been buried at sea...

This was a great mafia game to follow, well done Nintendohnut. I'm just sorry the brilliant role I was given couldn't have lasted longer! :weep:

Anyway, whoever said that James Bond is actually dead? He's been buried at sea...