NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

I got Diageo's info on The Arbitor. I received everything he had on him when he died.

I already said my character just a few posts ago, Charles Robinson.

I like how no one really had anything to say about me until I opened up my own questioning. I was more trusted when I said nothing at all about myself :p

Eevil was confirmed good by Yvonne so unless you suspect he just appears good, there's no reason to think he's mafia.

Flink is totally Oddjob :p I called it! Specially fitted suit for the little guy. Helpful asian... performs odd jobs... could be ;P

I am being 100% truthful about my role :D

---

No one else who was previously unknown has come forward with their character so far.

Sorry for the delay, I've been out all day and been having a tough time at work. Last night I protected Ese, as he and maybe one or two others are the only people I really trust. If Yvonne had requested protection, I would've went for her.

Vote: Flink

I don't buy that. You'd protect the investigator by default, surely. What character are you?

I don't suspect Yvonne's abilities, rather that people can be investigated and found to be somewhat different to their actual alignment.

EEVIL what was the sentence you added?

And making coffee... as in you added to someone else's coffee? What was that?

I don't believe adding made up sentences helps the town. The town needs the write up more than the mafia. Night 4 is weird.

Vote: Flink

I don't buy that. You'd protect the investigator by default, surely. What character are you?

Well, who are the other protectors? I thought we had some, but maybe I am wrong.

You're the first person to ask who I am. I'm Lieutenant Hip, a suave-looking helpful agent who helps to protect Bond.

EEVIL what was the sentence you added?

It's in this write up, pr0 movie reference. Can anyone find it?

Night 3 is over

A man seemed to disappear tonight, and if anyone had come looking for him they would have had no chance of finding him… but as it turned out, nobody did.

Two men watched over each other, rather pointlessly.

A man was eagerly awaiting his file this evening. When it landed on his desk, he snatched it up and read.

The mysterious dutch agent smiled as he watched this unfold on his monitor. Grabbing his briefcase he left his office and boarded a nearby helicopter.

A secretary was finally back doing her job, and she was on the phone all night again.

A large, colourful man took notes on another man, who was being preoccupied by a beautiful woman.

Tonight, everyone stopped as screams were heard once again. Moments later, more screams… but from the opposite direction. How strange…

A large, shifty man crept into an office and took something, chewing as he left.

And making coffee... as in you added to someone else's coffee? What was that?

That was the power, I made coffee. But someone added something (don't know who or what) and it gave me an extra ability to use the next night. That's why I was able to see who targeted me and who Ellmeister targeted in one night.

I'm hoping somebody has actually seen the Man with the Golden Gun and knows about my character. He's Asian, very helpful, quite good in combat (which is how I protect my targets) and wears suits.

Who are the protectors in this game? Was it just me and Diageo? (did he actually have a protection power because I never received a PM or anything saying he did).

Murray; it was me who gave you the power-boost to your coffee. I don't understand why your power was 'make coffee' that night, though. Did you choose that from a selection? Did you just forgot to send a target? What would the point be in making coffee?

Would love to know the characters of Jayseven, mr-paul & EEVIL. The mafia have to lie about their characters, this will help us out if everyone claims.

I'm determined to pursue this as I have nothing else to go on :p

sorry, mr-paul already said he's moneypenny.

Are we missing anyone other than EEVIL and Jayseven now?

Murray; it was me who gave you the power-boost to your coffee. I don't understand why your power was 'make coffee' that night, though. Did you choose that from a selection? Did you just forgot to send a target? What would the point be in making coffee?

The description for that ability was "makes some tasty coffee. Who knows what this will do…" I went for the random factor.

I normally have a selection out of two. But when I got your boost I got another ability added and could use two, so now I only have one.

I'm Tiger Tanaka, baby. Got me a team of ninjas at my disposal who can boost a player's targets, disappear them from a night phase write-up (not used) or target people for information.

As I say, I think flink and arbitor are the main focus here. Murray is after that (as I don't understand his role fully and he's not voted for any maff at all). Tales is still a large concern as he's so overtly maff, to the extent that I don't think it's necessarily proper to fully rely on yvonne's reports.

I agree that at this stage in the game it is best if everyone comes out with targets/roles.

Does anyone actually know the answer to my question? Who are the protectors?! Was it just me and Diageo? There has to be more, surely?

I trust that, and hope you trust me having first-hand experienced my power-boosting.

Flink; who cares? Stop being such a maff and trying to identify your kill for tonight :P You really need to start building up a defense as you're a proper suspect.

Flink; who cares? Stop being such a maff and trying to identify your kill for tonight :P You really need to start building up a defense as you're a proper suspect.

...Seriously, are you reading my posts/have you followed my actions this game? Diageo and Yvonne would've died much earlier if it weren't for me protecting them, seeing as how it seems we have no other protectors in this game.

EEVIL, you're the original Q?

Heroicjanitor is R / John Cleese I think but he's not confirmed that as far as I know, it's just what we've deduced from Esequiel's info. I don't think any other characters fit the bill of bumbling genius, at least no evil ones that I can think of.

Also, I don't need to "build up my defence" since I have nothing to hide. Nobody bothered to ask who I was, so I didn't say. If people have asked for protection, I've given it to them on that night.

Flink; it's not worth protectors coming out with their role! Mafia will want any roleblockers out of the way. Can you identify yourself in any of the write-ups? Gotta realise that at this stage it's worth everyone being open and identifiable. We have one, maybe two maff left so it's better to be safe.

Flink; it's not worth protectors coming out with their role! Mafia will want any roleblockers out of the way. Can you identify yourself in any of the write-ups? Gotta realise that at this stage it's worth everyone being open and identifiable. We have one, maybe two maff left so it's better to be safe.

Well, it IS worth it because, as far as I can see, all of the pressure is being put on me to protect. If there are protectors, why aren't they helping me out and protecting people? Also, I came with my protection power very early on.

I'm amazed that the mafia killed Yvonne but did not roleblock Flink. Either they don't have a roleblocker, or Flink is mafia.

You came out with your protection power early on but you're still here.

I'm amazed that the mafia killed Yvonne but did not roleblock Flink. Either they don't have a roleblocker, or Flink is mafia.

You came out with your protection power early on but you're still here.

I'm amazed, too. I'm also amazed that I lasted the entire Gentlemen's Mafia without being killed and had very little protection. Whatever the mafia choose to do, they do it, I don't understand why I'm still alive or lived in that game.