NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

Vote arbitor

Last mafia I'm sure of it. Lynch and finish this.

I believe The Peeps' character, but I would love to know what other info you have, as I know that the information you got on The Arbitor isn't your normal power, and that is all you have actually come out with knowing.

What was it you had on The Arbitor again?

I don't believe Flink's character, and I don't really believe what he's been up to. Don't trust Arbitor either, but it's so hard interrogating him when he isn't around.

I don't know what you guys want from me. I have offered protection, yet only two characters have taken me up on that. I've given you my character's name, I made myself known that I was a protector very early on. If you want protection, just bluddy ask!

Please listen to me guys, i have proven myself as town and been confirmed. I'm asking you to trust me on this lynch, I'm sure arbitor is mafia and I think he may be the last one. Give me the benefit of the doubt this time!

Please listen to me guys, i have proven myself as town and been confirmed. I'm asking you to trust me on this lynch, I'm sure arbitor is mafia and I think he may be the last one. Give me the benefit of the doubt this time!

Do you have info we don't? Why are you saying we should trust you on this one rather than just saying you think we should lynch him? Why does trusting you have to come into it at all =\

@ mr-paul, it's really not worth coming out with the info I have. I did mention early on in the game that the killer from one night dropped some kind of one-handed keyboard. That's the most helpful thing I've had so far really. Also, I told you myself that the info I have on The_Arbitor wasn't from my own abilities. Diageo had a file on him the night he died which stated that The_Arbitor has been receiving several deliveries over the last few days.

@ Flink. Asking for protection is pointless because the mafia will see who has asked for protection and just won't target them. It's up to protectors to decide who is essential to the town, you know, like investigators ;P

I have no info at all other than what is shared, I'm worried that we will dwindle down the days without lynching and we will lose! I'm hoping we have one mafia left but there could realistically be 2.

I'm pretty sure dannyboy was blofeld though :)

Do you have info we don't? Why are you saying we should trust you on this one rather than just saying you think we should lynch him? Why does trusting you have to come into it at all =\

@ mr-paul, it's really not worth coming out with the info I have. I did mention early on in the game that the killer from one night dropped some kind of one-handed keyboard. That's the most helpful thing I've had so far really. Also, I told you myself that the info I have on The_Arbitor wasn't from my own abilities. Diageo had a file on him the night he died which stated that The_Arbitor has been receiving several deliveries over the last few days.

@ Flink. Asking for protection is pointless because the mafia will see who has asked for protection and just won't target them. It's up to protectors to decide who is essential to the town, you know, like investigators ;P

It's not pointless. Diageo and Yvonne both asked for protection earlier in the game. A little help would just be nice. I think I'm actually in a worse position since they're dead anyway, seeing as both said I was safe.

I like to know everything thoooough!

Esequiel, I reckon there is more than one mafia member left. This game had quite a large number of people playing, and we've only caught a few.

I've been too busy talking about myself and forgotten about getting the mafia. We seem to have got loads already, provided that Danny was mafia. I'm willing to put a vote in, it might even help prove my allegiance.

The only mafia description in that write up really was the kill. Nothing seems too shady, pretty much everyone has a roleclaim now and the only 2 people who I am suspicious of are tales and arbitor.

If arbitor was that inactive then he would have been removed by now, if he is sending in night targets and keeping stum during the day he is most likely mafia. I'm telling you, he is mafia.

Hold up

Heroic you have words left apparently. I just re-read the thread and your position in this day phase is not only strange but also quite unbelievable. You expect us to believe you were beaten and can only post 100 words when nothing has been mentioned in the write up? It seems fitting that we are chasing mafia and you suddenly cannot speak.

Change vote: heroicjanitor I'm willing to be wrong on this one but my gut is telling me something is fishy here.

If arbitor was that inactive then he would have been removed by now, if he is sending in night targets and keeping stum during the day he is most likely mafia. I'm telling you, he is mafia.

That's a very good point. I've been aware of this, too. He's had all day and hasn't cleared anything up, so I'm willing to bet he's avoiding on purpose.

Vote: Arbitor.

the only 2 people who I am suspicious of are tales and arbitor.

Stop voting dramatically. Arbitor = mafia. Then either Flink/Tales.

Heroic, Ese has you there. You're writing nowhere near a 100 words. You can post a lot more than you currently are.

Heroic who are you and what do you do?

And yes I realise that I just made quite a u turn. I felt we were not moving so did a re-read of the last few days and this stood out as fishy to me.

Beaten up/roleblocked. 100 words.

Heroic, Ese has you there. You're writing nowhere near a 100 words. You can post a lot more than you currently are.

At least count. 95.

changeVote: Arbitor done.

Esequiel, until you change your avatar you cannot claim anything is "fishy" at all. :blank:

In a heated part of the game I can see it not unwise to post 100 words in one go especially with all the final accusations being thrown around.

The beating bit is suspicious which has been brought up previously.

Murray is after that (as I don't understand his role fully and he's not voted for any maff at all).
Rummy (5): Yvonne, heroicjanitor, Ellmeister, Esequiel, EEVILMURRAY, mr-paul, Tales

Sprout, rummy, ellmeister were maff.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

I know that herojan IS most likely MI6. If we're being paranoid he could be a traitor, but there are a lot more pressing issues than him, imo.

At least count. 95.

changeVote: Arbitor done.

Oh wait, are you saying 100 today or 100 per post?

If it's per day, then my apologies.

Also herojan, even though you were roleblocked, did you learn anything you can tell us last night?

I'm not sure if Herojan is even allowed to vote in his condition. I checked with Nintendohnut and it was a mistake that I was allowed. Eenuh couldn't vote when she was tortured. I trust that herojan is R, even though I find it odd that both Q and R are in the game and apparently not in an alliance (other than both being town).

Vote: Arbitor

Sad thing is, the only thing we have on him is that he's inactive.