NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

Heroic- bumbling man who is incredibly intelligent.

Eevilmurray- old man drinking tea.

Tales - overweight man who is suspicious.

Dazz - bent over a desk working hard.

Cube - his silver hair makes him look really classy.

Jayseven - didn't leave his office last night but his power definatly worked.

Yvonne - this big friendly guy is a colourful character.

@Peeps My description seems to be lifted straight from here.

lol helpful asian could be Oddjob? :laughing:

I think we can trust Flink but it might be worth looking into him tonight.

You've had some bad luck with the random number generator then :hmm: I'm surprised that you don't get to choose your targets...

last part was @ Dannyboy, obvs.

lol helpful asian could be Oddjob? :laughing:

I think we can trust Flink but it might be worth looking into him tonight.

You've had some bad luck with the random number generator then :hmm: I'm surprised that you don't get to choose your targets...

I think it's a reference to the film my character was in. I seem to recall King bought a report that turned out to be about something completely different than he thought; ergo I don't actually know the topic of my reports until I read them.

Any idea why you couldn't be found last night Danny?

I couldn't be found? Nope, haven't got a clue. :hmm: You mean you weren't just roleblocked?

I think it's a reference to the film my character was in. I seem to recall King bought a report that turned out to be about something completely different than he thought; ergo I don't actually know the topic of my reports until I read them.

No more questions.

I think you good :(

Oh! My main reasons for thinking Flink is mafia just came flooding back to me.

1. The night he didn't protect Diageo was the very night that Diageo came back from the torturing, and it said in no uncertain terms that he would not survive another attack.

2. Diageo was a protector and they tortured him and killed him the first chance they got. Flink has been left alone.

3. He gave a flimsy/jokey excuse for targeting Eevil.

Who did you protect last night Flink?

I'm surprised Yvonne was roleblocked and not protected. Needs to be rectified :p

Change vote jayseven

Sorry pal, the jinx info I got points to you being evil and since I asked the question you have posted in the other mafia thread and ignored this one.

I just feel Danny's roleclaim is too convenient. Do you appear in the write up?

And what night did you get all that info?

Because all you have is what Esequiel had already, except the Flink part, which you may know through other means.

I'm not buying it at all. But I want to hear from jay, flink and others before I decide where my vote will lie for the day.

I don't believe him either but I amn't sure on Tales. HE could have ended the day if we tried to get a lynch train going :s Also Tales is likely mafia if Danny is, otherwise Danny would have "accidentally" finished it.

Remove vote

I need to hear from people aswell. Flink and Jay are the same character according to my info... Is there twins in bond?

I am not sure if I appear in the write-up since they're so vague. Honestly I haven't paid too much attention to them since we've had much better sources of info.

I received one piece of info every night. I know there hasn't been anything useful yet, but that's why I haven't come forward until now. I think the reason they're not too detailed or useful is because I also have a double vote - I think the rationale is that it'd make me a bit overpowered.

I want to reiterate that I am going to vote for Tales eventually, but like I've said before I'm not happy about ending the day quickly by simply lynching the first and best lead we have.

Interesting developments, our safe lists might be irrelevant...

I think I first cleared Jay because he agreed with something that Esequiel said early on that seemed pretty solid. If flink is bad that's some very clever play from him. Not sure who to target tonight...

Apologies, I missed that. Still, I find it extremely dubious that all the nights apart from the first you have received information that Esequiel had already come out with on day two. I don't believe you at all.

Apologies, I missed that. Still, I find it extremely dubious that all the nights apart from the first you have received information that Esequiel had already come out with on day two. I don't believe you at all.

::shrug: As I said, I can only theorise that it's to not make me too powerful. But I understand why you think it looks suspicious.

That protector person is me. I desperately want my bro' Eevil to get to the end of this game.

I got your back, man. *blows kiss*

I feel the love man. I saw you standing there.

2 people targeted Ellmeister last night but I wasn't told who they were. I know that Ellmeister targeted Flink last night.

I targeted Ellmeister to see who he targeted, and as you said, t'was Flink. Who then targeted me... A true circle.

Tales and Flink are of dubious trustworthiness to me. Flink not protecting Diageo the night he died has me suspicious of him. That and Diageo was a townie protector.

Maybe he had enough faith in Bond's ability and the mafia being aware of that ability would then try to cap off a different town BUT THEN! Flink seeing this decided to protect other townsfolk BUT THEN! the mafia thought of this also and then capped Bond.

Eevil

Flinky

are both good, so the culprits are in the remaining 4.

We is good. Bro's to da end.

3. He gave a flimsy/jokey excuse for targeting Eevil.

So he protected me for nothing? :weep:

Votes:

Tales (2): Fierce_LiNk, The_Arbitor

Dannyboy (2): The Peeps, jayseven

11 players remain. Majority is 6.