Heroicjanitor Unknown

Jayseven Unknown

mr-paul Unknown good

Tales Unknown/Russian/Evil?

The Peeps Unknown

The_Arbitor Unknown

Yvonne Unknown Good

Nail on the head?

That protector person is me. I desperately want my bro' Eevil to get to the end of this game.

I got your back, man. *blows kiss*

Shady-lookin' tales?

Vote: Tales. He refuses to divulge targets and is all shady-lookin'!

Ese; you can both roleblock and gather info re: jinx? How does that work again?

Tales, why won't you say that? I don't think it would harm you to say it.

I'm willing to vote on you, purely for your gun-slinging action.

Ese; you can both roleblock and gather info re: jinx? How does that work again?

You say Jinx and when nintendohnut notices you said it i get a snippet of information. I also have a chance of getting some info from the person i roleblock however that only happened back when i targetted boris and found his discs. I have managed to get nothing else since!

That leaves Jay tales arbitor and danny.

I trust Jay I think, maybe tales neutral and danny and arbitor mafia?

Lets lynch Danny then tales then arbitor to make sure :p

2 people targeted Ellmeister last night but I wasn't told who they were. I know that Ellmeister targeted Flink last night.

I suspect Dannyboy because of the double vote thing I've mentioned before, I think it's time for a roleclaim from you please Danny!

Not sure what to think about Tales... his story is backed up by the write-up and tbh we were all suspicious of The Arbitor. I trust that he's neutral but I'd like you to confirm your character please Tales. If you're not Valentin then I won't trust you as much :p

Esequiel, if you roleblocked Jayseven, how did you get info about Tales?

Vote Dannyboy to add to the pressure.

Uhh, I'm confused, Ese. You just said you've seen Tales shoot someone. Doesn't sound like friendly behaviour to me.

That would make Heroicjanitor the man standing guard? It can't be Flink because Ellmeister would've reached him before dying (and it says no one came close)

That would make Heroicjanitor the man standing guard? It can't be Flink because Ellmeister would've reached him before dying (and it says no one came close)

But then why aren't I mentioned? I protected Eevil. He's alive, so that could also be me. (nothing happened to him/no-one came close)

Uhh, I'm confused, Ese. You just said you've seen Tales shoot someone. Doesn't sound like friendly behaviour to me.

I thought it was known I'm the shifty man? It's in the write up. Too detailed for my liking...

Flinky: That's how I play. I don't like revealing things because "people want to know". Proof, then I tell.

Oh, I quoted Flinky, thought it was someone else...

But then why aren't I mentioned? I protected Eevil. He's alive, so that could also be me. (nothing happened to him/no-one came close)

Because I know Ellmeister targeted you so that would mean someone did come close. Depends if him targeting you would've shown in the write-up though I guess.

Haha, Tales, I was confused reading that. Didn't understand what you were getting at.

Also, I don't know what happened with The Arbitor, Nintendohnut refused to say what it did(I assumed it could kill) and I never got a pm.

wait actually i might be getting my roles mixed up...but heroic is on my safe list regardless

Because I know Ellmeister targeted you so that would mean someone did come close. Depends if him targeting you would've shown in the write-up though I guess.

Fair enough. I just assumed it was me, since I protected someone but then nothing happened. Very quiet on my end.

So wait why are we not going for tales considering he's got a gun and shoots people?

Because it's shown in the write-up so we know he hasn't actually killed with it. The Arbitor is probably wounded and may end up dying from it anyway but I don't trust him. Tales is playing how I'd expect a neutral to play. He got a potential kill power and used it, but he used it on someone suspicious so I trust that he's not working against the town.

So wait why are we not going for tales considering he's got a gun and shoots people?

Exactly, I'm more suspicious of Tales than of Danny right now. I'm just not getting a vibe from him...

Vote: Tales

(*grunt*) couldn't agree more Jay,

You shot a little wide Tales ... I'd prefer you didn't have a chance to learn from your mistakes

Vote:Tales