NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

EEVIL who are you? All I've seen you do is moan and making remarks about girls.

The fuck? I've made maybe 2 remarks about girls. I've been making remarks about Trevelyan.

I am a friendly town guy, who drinks tea. Yvonne has already investigated me and shown that I'm OK.

What have you actually done?

I tried an amazing movie reference after the night 2[?] to confused the mafia, but it didn't work.

I investigated Flink on the first night and found out he wears a specially fitted suit.

Every time you've said 'just trust me' you've been wrong :p

But you follow him anyway, why?

[On a side note, we're gonna need the write ups in the first post like night one is.]

But you follow him anyway, why?

I said why.

However, I would like to hear a claim from him about something/anything because he's been so quiet so Vote: The Arbitor

He's given us the least of anyone so far.

And the rest of the nights?

Just protecting myself. I was the one who drove off last night, and it was for nothing since no one targeted me :(

Investigating and protecting? What?

Well... didn'y really investigate Flink, just saw through his clothes.

Well... didn'y really investigate Flink, just saw through his clothes.

We'd all love to have that power

You saw through his clothes? What power is that?!

A rather dirty one really.

But I can only use it once. So now it's gone.

Meanwhile...

The big man had been thinking about the note all day, reading and re-reading it. But he would not give in so easily. Scribbling a note of his own he pinned it to his door, closing it afterwards.

The thin man saw the note and grimaced. He was expecting the large man to give into his demands. He thought for a moment, then smiled with an evil glint in his eye. Very well, he must carry out the act he had warned against.

He pulled a knife from his jacket pocket and weighed it in his hands. Opening the door to the warehouse he watched as the man tied to the chair squinted at him, trying to see who he was through the gloom. The poor guy had been there all day, screaming himself hoarse, hoping for help that would never come. Approaching the restrained man, who had no voice left, he raised the knife and slit his throat.

He wiped the blade and smiled. Perhaps next time, he would be taken a little more seriously.

Jonnas is dead after a horrible ordeal. He was good. He could see who targeted people at night, but was slightly hindered by his shark attack injuries from a few years ago.

Ok this is what we need.

Who is the big man and what did the note say to you? You were blackmailed and told that Jonnas would be killed if you didn't do as you were told. What was it?

Vote: Arbitor since he is one of my suspects for being the big man(Mr. Big?) who let Jonnas die. It is possible that if someone targets Diageo tonight he will be found and kept alive. Or he will escape like a proper James Bond. But probably not because he's shit.

[On a side note, we're gonna need the write ups in the first post like night one is.]

Done and done.

Votes:

Eenuh (3): EEVILMURRAY, Dannyboy

The_Arbitor (3): Esequiel, The Peeps, heroicjanitor

15 Players remain. Majority is 8.

I said why.

He's given us the least of anyone so far.

You're right. I glanced too glancingly. I apologise.

EDIT:

Done and done.

All those links take me to the "Day One is over" post. Is this happening to anyone else?

If so I've gone through the topic, if only for me:

End of night 1 http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1340828&postcount=26

End of night 2 [Page 12] http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1343175&postcount=277

End of day 2 [Page 18] http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1344251&postcount=447

End of night 3 [Page 19] http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1345152&postcount=461

End of day 4 [Page 26] http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1345952&postcount=641

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I just fixed it - I thought I had a good system but it clearly didn't work. Should be right now.

In other news, I'm upset at my own inability to remember things. I haven't put music in the writeups since day one, and I wanted it to be awesome :(

Um, EEVIL, you're not allowed to edit posts ...

On the topic of Arbitor, how do we figure he's the big guy again?

I've only put my vote on to get information from him. If it gets too close to majority without him saying anything then I'll remove it. Heroicjanitor just suspects him of being the big man from the write-up. I assume he has his reasons but no one else has suggested it yet that I can recall.

I'm quite worried about Diageo, to be honest. I hope he is just silenced and nothing worse.

We need the Arbitor to talk. If not, Eenuh is worth a lynch. No way Trevelyan can not be a risk to us.

I've only put my vote on to get information from him.

So whoever you nominate you get a lil bit of info on them? How much?

Pressure voting. It's not part of my power but sometimes the only way to get information out of a player is to threaten to lynch them. When we have no leads or we're getting quite suspicious of someone I think it's a good tactic to use. The only real way to alleviate suspicion is to come out with things you know, so I'm voting to pressure Arbitor into telling us what he knows.

I'm worried about Diageo too, and annoyed that we can't figure out who/how this is happening to us. The whole thing reminds me of goldfinger, which is why I keep referring to "expect me to talk?!"

Dyson was my target last night, but I couldn't get to 'em. To be honest I would lynch arbitor eenuh and dyson without even finding out what they had to say for themselves. They've done bugger all.

Did jonnas say what character he was?

Um, EEVIL, you're not allowed to edit posts ...

shy_boy.jpg

I'm sowwie...

Seems like no one is talking then?

Let's not end the day without a lynch. Also it seems really off to me that Diegao would be silenced for 2 full days?

Jonnas is dead after a horrible ordeal. He was good. He could see who targeted people at night, but was slightly hindered by his shark attack injuries from a few years ago.

Felix maybe? I mean, he was actually full on eaten by sharks...but a tracker seems like his kind of thing

Seems like no one is talking then?

Let's not end the day without a lynch. Also it seems really off to me that Diegao would be silenced for 2 full days?

He is silenced for today, he was talking yesterday.

I don't think Jonnas' character matter at all, he died before we could get anything out of him and we know his alignment and power.

Anyway if anyone feels they can help Diageo, target him tonight. People vote for Arbitor please. I'd stake my favourite hat that he is mafia.