NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

Wait... Eevil targeted Esequiel? And Esequiel died? And it says in the write-up almost everyone found their target?

Almost everyone. Not everyone.

Right...

Night One: I checked out Flink, and got "Fierce_LiNk didn’t have a lot on him, although you did notice that he wears a specially fitted suit"

Night Two: I put in a random sentence into the next write up to confuse the mafia. Sadly no one seemed to notice it.

Night Three: I hid away and made myself untargetable.

Night Four: I made some coffee.

Night Five: I tracked Ellmeister and saw who targeted me.

Night Six: I trapped Tales.

You checked out Flink? Using what power? You inserted a random sentence to confuse the mafia... You hid and made yourself untargetable...

Can you tell us the specifics of your powers here? They seem to be better than mine.

I make gadgets but I can only use them on myself twice. I'll be using it on myself tonight if all goes badly but you have used your gadgets on yourself a lot, and coffee is hardly a gadget. Name the gadgets you used.

I make gadgets but I can only use them on myself twice. I'll be using it on myself tonight if all goes badly but you have used your gadgets on yourself a lot, and coffee is hardly a gadget. Name the gadgets you used.

Ok so now either Jayseven killed and is pretending he tried to boost Flink, or Flink was boosted and killed; or someone else killed and Jay tried to target Flink and couldn't due to Flink protecting himself. Can you fight off non-kills Flink?

Tales targeted Flink, and so did mr-paul. So did Jayseven apparently. Which one of you is lying?

It doesn't actually say explicitly in my role, only that I can fight off people who come near my target. So, I guess that means non-kills, too? It hasn't happened in this game, so I don't actually know.

Almost everyone. Not everyone.

I think that was referring to the ones that didn't make it to Flink. And if we include mr-paul and then you we got 4 of 7 not making it. That's not what I call "almost everyone made it". I think you made it.

Tell us more about night 5.

I don't believe a random sentence added in the write up will confuse the mafia, it confuses the town more, the town is always more depended on it.

Anyway I think we need to add Ese to the player list action. He did something to. But I don't he is the one who appeared in the write up because the same person fought off two people. My suspicion lies on Eevil. Targeted Ese and we only got his word he got roleblocked. His powers are somewhat weird.

I'm confused. Why would you boost me? You were convinced I was mafia...

I've not been boosted. You're usually told, right? By the game-master, I presume. I've been told nothing.

Well I changed my mind :) You voted for arbitor!

The_Arbitor (5): heroicjanitor, EEVILMURRAY, Fierce_LiNk, The Peeps, jayseven

Ese voted for arbitor earlier, tales voted for murray, and mr-paul didn't vote.

Also; if you targetted yourself then you fought off anyone else who targetted you - which is two other people, which is me and tales

Tales: Steal/investigate Flink (failed)

Heroicjanitor: Gave present to mr-paul (proved)

Mr-paul: Sent info to Heroicjanitor (what?)

Eevil: Roleblocked

Jayseven: (info gatherer? volunteered for jinks)

Peeps: (info gatherer)

Flink: Protected himself?

EEVILMURRAY -> Targeted Esequiel(previously thought he was beaten away by the man in dark clothes)

Fierce_LiNk -> Protect Flink

Heroicjanitor -> Item to mr-paul

Jayseven -> Boost Flink blocked

mr-paul -> info on Flink to Heroic(No info received) blocked

Tales -> Flink blocked

The Peeps -> Death scene report

I think it's highly likely the last mafia is either mr-paul or tales, as one of them is lying.

mr-paul, tales, what are your targets since night 1?

Can anyone verify that they received info from mr-paul - heroijan?

My targets are posted earlier. So is Hero's explanation on the info. And mr-paul is explained by not being in direct contact with his targets. And you can be lying too. Espececially if mr-paul was affected by Flinkys protection. I think you got it in for me a bit too much when you have to pull out the neutral card.

... Sorry seemed to misread/misremember! Read the posts now.

Vote: Tales.

If it's out of me, mr-paul and tales then I'm me (so I know I'm innocent!), mr-paul has heroijan's backing (and my torture on him proved he was/is MI6, and tales has a gun that shoots poeple and is consistently shady, and if only two people didn't reach their targets then it's me and mr-paul, which means either tales or flink are lying, and it makes more sense if it's tales.

C'mon fellas!

I don't shoot people plural. I shot once and the most shady player in the game at the time. who later turned out to be mafia. I steal items and get info on them based on the item. Only oine time I could use the item and that was the gun. It doesn't make sense it's me at all.

You didn't read the posts in less than 60 seconds, you're just finding and making stuff to paint a bigger target on the already most suspicous player, which is for most part undeserved. I have revealed every info every time I got it, I have if iirc never lynched a townie and I was on the RUmmy lynch.

I change my mind, you got it in for me way too much that it's way too suspicious. It's a safe bet for a mafia to go after me at this point. Afterwards you could just say "oh but he was so suspcicious I had to!"

Vote: Jayseven is digging his own grave

This is the first time you're explaining your vote with something that resembles evidence. Why now? Just now you drag mr-paul into and make it fit so I have to be the one who killed. Got someone to tell you what to write?

Seriously, you got ninjas. Ninjas. Say it one more time. Ninjas. With 3 powers. Me thinks you have claimed other mafios' targets so you could say you did something when you killed. Your role is just not believable.

You checked out Flink? Using what power? You inserted a random sentence to confuse the mafia... You hid and made yourself untargetable...

Can you tell us the specifics of your powers here? They seem to be better than mine.

I wouldn't say I used them on myself. I was able to find out stuff about others.

Tell us more about night 5.

What would you like to know?

Name the gadgets you used.

Very well.

Night One: I checked out Flink, and got "Fierce_LiNk didn’t have a lot on him, although you did notice that he wears a specially fitted suit"

X-Ray Sunglasses – allows you to see through the clothes of the first player who target you and expose something they are carrying.

Night Two: I put in a random sentence into the next write up to confuse the mafia. Sadly no one seemed to notice it.

Seiko Tickertape Watch – Allows you to write one sentence into the write-up of your choosing

Aston Martin DBS V12 – allows Q to drive away from any danger at high speed and protects from bullets using bulletproof glass.

Coffee Maker– makes some tasty coffee. Who knows what this will do…

Rocket Pack – allows for Q to fly high into the air and see who targets him at night.

Gondola Hovercraft – Allows Q to track one player over land and sea to see who they target. There’s no escape!

Phone Box Trap - Traps the first person to target Q in a phone box all night.

Last night I used my Cigarette Stun gas – Stuns a player of Q’s choice, causing them to target someone entirely random... but since I targeted Ese I don't see what use it could've done. Unless he targeted someone/was redirected by me before he got killed.

The only one of my gadgets which hasn't done anything is my coffee maker. If it weren't for Jay's power up I don't think it would've done anything.

My suspicion lies on Eevil.
I change my mind, you got it in for me way too much that it's way too suspicious. It's a safe bet for a mafia to go after me at this point. Afterwards you could just say "oh but he was so suspcicious I had to!"

As opposed to your sudden voting of me just because I trapped you in my phonebox, which was set up for the first person to target me. So don't blame me for having your shit ruined.

I was going to vote for you anyway, you spiteful git, but you've given me haste.

Vote: Tales

Ha, I'm not even the slighest surprised. You targeted Ese and then vote for me. Your reasoning borders hilarious. Because there isn't one beside a vote that happened yesterday. It would be nice if people just tried a little bit to take the whole game under account. Like when I shot Arbitor. Or told you that I would appear neutral. Or shared all info i got including Eenuh. And the fact it's still until otherwise proven I was roleblocked.

You have yet to say what you discovered on night 5.

And you can't quote pms. Both you and Jayseven has done that now.

Tales- i didn't even see your reply 'til I submitted my post. I was reading the previous page in an open tab, and I thought my post was going to automerge.

The logic I am using is fairly straight forward. But if you like, I will say it again.

The lead we have is as follows;

Two figures failed to reach their target tonight, as they were beaten away by a man in dark clothes.

Man in dark clothes if flink. Three people claim to have targetted him - me, you, mr-paul. That is the logic behind me 'dragging' you two into this. The two people who were blocked by flink were clearly not mafia, so it is likely that the third person who is claiming to have targetted flink as well, is lying.

The liar is, therefore, quite likely to be the killer.

I found mr-paul to me an MI6 agent, so I have some trust in him. He also has (perhaps conveniently) heroic janitor to back him up. Heroic janitor led the lynch of arbitor, so he is certainly good. However, there is still a possibility that mr-paul is evil, and that he has multiple roles, as we have no corroboration to back up all of his targets as the information he sent seems to have gone to many graves with the people he sent them to. He may be able to send info, he may appear good, he may be buying heroijan's trust by giving him info.

I know I am good, so, of course, my logic dictates that you are likely mafioso.

I also believe that EEVILMURRAY is good. Both he and mr-paul are able to back up two of my targets, so they should be able to see that I am also good as they are. EEVILMURRAY, especially, should (if I was mafia, then why would I ever boost anyone except for the mafia killer? Logically speaking, the answer to this alone shoud add kudos to my claims).

Again, tales, you should stop throwing madness towards me and look at the facts. Three people claim to target flink. Only two were blocked. I have more faith in mr-paul's goodness than I do in yours, and if only two were blocked then one person is lying, so I have less faith in that person. For me it's a binary choice. Others have to choose between the three of us -- or may have something else to bring to the table. I have voted for the deaths of mafia. have you?

You have yet to say what you discovered on night 5.

I posted this awhile back

I targeted Ellmeister to see who he targeted, and as you said, t'was Flink. Who then targeted me... A true circle.

Just try to look at the things that clears me. Why did I shoot arbitor? It's clear by the write up the day before I stole the gun too. Why did out Eenuh? And I voted on Rummy. I don't if you ignore this on purpose or just forgot or didn't check.

Mr-paul wasn't really blocked did he? He didn't say he was. Hero just didn't get the info. It makes sense as mr-paul doesn't approach his targets. The write up just says what Flink did, not us 3. It's perfectly possible that all 3 targeted him. It does not imply I'm lying. I was the first to say I was roleblocked and described how.

This getting frustrating, and is just bringing me down. I know I was roleblocked. Think I'm giving up, I can't believe I'm doing this at work. So last post for me. Mafios won. I hate when this happens because I get so far only to be screwed over by people reading what they want to read.

I am Tanaka - I have ninjas at my disposal who can do one of three things; torture to find info out (used once, as it makes me appear evil), dissapear someone from the write-up (never used), enhance someone's power (used all nights unless specified).

Night one; No PM, can't remember. Can PM nintendohnut if it matters.

Night two; Target dazz get ; "Sitting in your office, you picked up the phone to contact your team. The line was dead. As you put the phone down again, a man burst into your room, beating you mercilessly. Your injuries are so bad that you may only post 100 words today before you pass out from exhaustion and spend the day recovering. "

Night three; "You targeted mr_paul (who replaced Jimbob). She didn’t take long to talk; she clearly wasn’t trained as well as some. She admitted she worked for MI6, and said that she’d been unlucky on the first night and spent all day being told off… Satisfied she wouldn’t tell her anything else you patched her up and sent her home."

Night 4...

Night 5...

Night six; "Before you could pick up your phone tonight to make your call, a beautiful woman entered your room, keeping you entertained all night."

Night seven; boosted flink (so he could, theoretically, use two night powers. I thought it'd mean he'd protect twice but that's not certain as he may have multiple powers).

I didn't receive a PM when my target worked.

I wouldn't say I used them on myself. I was able to find out stuff about others.

What would you like to know?

Very well.

X-Ray Sunglasses – allows you to see through the clothes of the first player who target you and expose something they are carrying.

Seiko Tickertape Watch – Allows you to write one sentence into the write-up of your choosing

Aston Martin DBS V12 – allows Q to drive away from any danger at high speed and protects from bullets using bulletproof glass.

Coffee Maker– makes some tasty coffee. Who knows what this will do…

Rocket Pack – allows for Q to fly high into the air and see who targets him at night.

Gondola Hovercraft – Allows Q to track one player over land and sea to see who they target. There’s no escape!

Phone Box Trap - Traps the first person to target Q in a phone box all night.

Last night I used my Cigarette Stun gas – Stuns a player of Q’s choice, causing them to target someone entirely random... but since I targeted Ese I don't see what use it could've done. Unless he targeted someone/was redirected by me before he got killed.

The only one of my gadgets which hasn't done anything is my coffee maker. If it weren't for Jay's power up I don't think it would've done anything.

As opposed to your sudden voting of me just because I trapped you in my phonebox, which was set up for the first person to target me. So don't blame me for having your shit ruined.

I was going to vote for you anyway, you spiteful git, but you've given me haste.

Vote: Tales

The rules state that you may not quote PMs. Rewording is allowed, quoting is not.

A man entered the room in the middle of the day. He was holding a gun that seemed to be made of gold. He looked around, spotting his two targets.

"I've been sent by Nintendohnut. I would prefer to kill you, but he insisted that you are only injured."

The man fired twice, hitting the two figures in the legs.

jayseven and EEVILMURRAY have been injured. They may not post for 6 hours from the time of this post while they recover from their wounds.

(Their votes will remain)

Votes:

Tales (2): jayseven, EEVILMURRAY

Jayseven (1): Tales

Seven players remain. Majority is 4.

Tales; mr-paul may not directly be blocked physically, but the write-up specifically says that the powers of two people did not work, which surely has mr-paul included.

However, if such a discrepancy is correct, and we are inferring too much on the write-up, then where else shall we look?

I would certainly like to know more of the symbiotic nature of heroijan/mr-paul. What are the items you receive, mr-paul?

- Heroijan says that he was protected last night. Who protected him?

- peep's info suggests that anyone in the mafia can forgo their normal ability and kill that night instead.

- MURRAY says he was taken away by a man in dark clothes

- Yet only two people failed their target last night, and surely you would be one as you targetted ese...

Hmmm my suspicions are shifting all over the place. What if the two people who 'failed to reach their target' do not include any who targetted flink? One of those people may've been ese, who was killed, the other may've been murray, who was targetting ese. However, murray claims he was taken away by a man in dark clothes - it wasn't me, tales, mr-paul, flink, peeps, tales, heroijan.

Who blocked murray, if anyone? Who protected heroijan, if flink is our only protector and he protected himself?

I'm gonna go read the thread again and be more confused.

Important: I am not confirming that anything they have written is a genuine quote or not. It may or may not be. I am punishing them because the implication was that they were taking the writing from PMs directly, which is not allowed.

I thought it was important to clarify that before someone said something like "well that confirms they weren't lying" or something.

This is the pm I got:

As you approached your target’s room a figure leaped from the shadows. You attempted to pass him but you could not get by, as he fought you back every time. You decided to give up for tonight – there was no way to get past the figure.

This is the pm I got:

As you approached your target’s room a figure leaped from the shadows. You attempted to pass him but you could not get by, as he fought you back every time. You decided to give up for tonight – there was no way to get past the figure.

You have broken the rules. Knowingly, too, seeing as you were PMing me about this exact thing a few minutes ago.

The man with the golden gun entered the room again. This time he looked at the shifty man.

"I don't know what you think you're doing. I suspect you want me to shoot you so you can claim on your insurance, you embezzling bastard. So I won't, but I will do this"

Tales has had a chip implanted in his head. He must post at least 15 more times today in order for the chip to deactivate. Each post must be 40 words or more, and must be related to the game. Automerged posts will count as a single post.

Don't try and cheat the system, bitch :p

Incidentally, I know that jayseven was reading the thread the entire time that I was writing his 'silencing' post, and as such I believe that he genuinely did not see my message until afterwards. He has PM'd me to apologise and say this, and as such his only punishment is this:

jayseven's vote will not count today.

Majority is still 4.

Votes:

Tales (1): EEVILMURRAY

Jayseven (1): Tales

Seven players remain. Majority is 4.

Edited by Nintendohnut
Automerged Doublepost

Tales why on Earth did you post your PM?

I don't think Tales is the killer, or mafia so I won't be following any votes on him.

My suspicions still lay on Jayseven and Flink. Are we certain Flink is the man in dark clothes? That's a bit of an odd description for his claimed character.

Tonight, almost every agent managed to complete their task.

Two figures failed to reach their target tonight, as they were beaten away by a man in dark clothes.

If this is two people targeting Flink then it's worded strangely if he fended them away from himself.

Also, EEVIL stated he targeted Esequiel but he was taken away by the man in dark clothes... this conflicts with the write-up and if we're suggesting the man in dark clothes is Flink, it looks more like he's a roleblocker than a protector.

Jayseven, only yourself and Tales are claiming to have targeted Flink. mr-paul targeted herojan. If we're trusting Flink then someone is lying out of EEVIL, Jayseven and Tales, but personally I'm not trusting Flink right now.

herojan, what night was it where you were tortured? A few things aren't adding up right now.

1. herojan was tortured after Rummy/Dyson was lynched but he doesn't appear in Jayseven's list of targets.

2. mr-paul has been sending information to herojan who has not been receiving anything apparently. mr-paul also sent information to Diageo but I don't recall Diageo ever mentioning it - I'd have to look through again to be sure. The only time mr-paul successfully got intel to someone was when my team found it on diageo's body - for all we know it could have been Diageo's own information... thinking about it, if mr-paul phones people up, why would Diageo have had a file?

3. 3 people out of 7 apparently weren't successful. Tales and EEVIL both claimed to be blocked by the man in dark clothes. Jayseven also says he was blocked - could have been by Esequiel though?

Right now the only person I actually trust is Tales lol.

Sorry if this post doesn't flow too well, I was looking through the thread and kept finding things and deleting stuff I'd already written, so it's probably a big mess.

herojan, what night was it where you were tortured? A few things aren't adding up right now.

1. herojan was tortured after Rummy/Dyson was lynched but he doesn't appear in Jayseven's list of targets.

2. mr-paul has been sending information to herojan who has not been receiving anything apparently. mr-paul also sent information to Diageo but I don't recall Diageo ever mentioning it - I'd have to look through again to be sure. The only time mr-paul successfully got intel to someone was when my team found it on diageo's body - for all we know it could have been Diageo's own information... thinking about it, if mr-paul phones people up, why would Diageo have had a file?

3. 3 people out of 7 apparently weren't successful. Tales and EEVIL both claimed to be blocked by the man in dark clothes. Jayseven also says he was blocked - could have been by Esequiel though?

Right now the only person I actually trust is Tales lol.

Sorry if this post doesn't flow too well, I was looking through the thread and kept finding things and deleting stuff I'd already written, so it's probably a big mess.

I was beaten by Arbitor, not Jayseven.

I received an empty file on the night mr-paul claimed to send info from Dannyboy to me, which sounds right. So Diageo having a file sounds right too. Though we can't say what mr-paul was actually doing. He didn't vote for arbitor either.

I can't find who to trust >:/

Tales had already said someone leapt from the shadows to stop him reaching his target. It does sound like a roleblock. I'll read more after work :p

Right so mr-paul and herojan are definitely good in my book then. mr-paul is silenced if he doesn't send info to MI6 and you received his file at least one night which is good enough for me at this point.

It's still between Flink and Jayseven for me then and I have to say Flink is more suspicious.

Dark clothes man doesn't fit his character description in my opinion and it doesn't look like protection in the write-up, nor by Tales and EEVIL's claims. If the dark clothes man is Flink though (and who else could it be, really) then surely it means there's another mafia left as Flink could not have killed as well.

Dead mafia:

ReZ

Rummy

Arbitor

Sprout

Do we think we started with 6 mafiosos? Have I missed anyone? I'm not including Dannyboy because no one can be sure of his alliance.

DUDE

You still can't talk you pillock. You ALSO cannot vote. I admit that could have been clearer, but it was an extra punishment.

Delete your post please.

Edited by Nintendohnut

Would've been happy to before but if Flink is mafia it means there has to be another as he could not kill and roleblock/protect at the same time.

He can't be the last mafia if he's mafia, what say you to that?

If we can't get any more sense out of the day then I will vote for Flink.

lol Jay, you so crazy.

The above was in line with Jay's post which has since been deleted which is why it doesn't make complete sense.

It's very convenient that Flink did not protect Diageo and Yvonne and it's surprising that the mafia would allow a protector to last this long, especially when they could've just roleblocked/tortured him and killed him.

I agree. Flink could have gotten Jayseven's power-up but protected himself from the investigations. But this is all could haves... I have been giving flink the eevil eye for a while now so I wouldn't mind voting, just wish I knew if Eevil did anything to Esequiel. I'm thinking he didn't.

It all adds up though... Flink protects self, Tales and EEVIL target Flink and get stopped. Then Jayseven comes in and is apparently roleblocked... when your 6 hours are up Jay can you confirm that it was Flink/dark clothed man that stopped you and not Esequiel?

Whoever the last mafia is, they're playing a damn good game.