NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

Summary of whole game (very brief, not like in Gentlemen's!)

Night 1/Day 2

ReZ dead, killer, evil

Cube redirector René Mathis

Diageo Bond

Esequiel Jinx, one day power and roleblocker

HeroJan R bumbling

Eevil old man drinking tea

Tales overweight suspicious

Dazz bent over desk

jay didn't leave office

Yvonne - colourful man

Night 2/Day 3

Rummy dead - M good.

Flink says he's a protector

jayseven 100 words

Dazz revealed as Boris, neutral

Dazz (11): Diageo (good), Esequiel (good), heroicjanitor, the Peeps, Fierce_LiNk, Eenuh (neutral), Ellmeister (good), Dannyboy (evil), Sprout (evil), EEVILMURRAY

Night 3/Day 4

Jonnas killed in middle of night, good (did we ever work out who did it?)

Cube dead, good

MadDog dead, Natalya, good. Killed by newspaper guy (Carver)

Eenuh - Trevelyan

claims to be tortured and can't vote, defector/survivor

jay says he found out mr-paul is MI6

yvonne, jack wade, says sprout is mafia, diageo good, eevil is good

sprout acts all weird

sprout lynched, Carver, member of smersh, wrote the weird news stories

Eenuh (4): EEVILMURRAY, mr-paul, Tales, Fierce_LiNk

Sprout (9): Yvonne (good), heroicjanitor, The Peeps, jayseven, Esequiel (good), Dannyboy (evil)

Night 4/Day 5

NO KILL

Eenuh lynched, Trevelyan, Neutral

Eenuh (8): EEVILMURRAY, Dannyboy (evil), Ellmeister (good), The Peeps, mr-paul, Esequiel (good), Tales

The_Arbitor (1): heroicjanitor

Dyson (1): Yvonne (good)

Night 5/Day 6

Diageo killed, James Bond, good

Yvonne says Dyson/Rummy is evil

Ellmeister only 100 words

Rummy lynched, Le Chiffre, tortured people

Rummy (7): Yvonne, heroicjanitor, Ellmeister, Esequiel, EEVILMURRAY, mr-paul, Tales

Night 6/Day 7

Ellmeister dead, 008, Good

Tales shot Arbitor

Dannyboy Sir Robert King - says he has info and double vote:

Fierce_LiNk is a helpful Asian.

Diageo is a famous and very skilled agent.

Esequiel is an exotic lady who can tie people around her finger.

heroicjanitor appears a fool, but is actually very clever.

Yvonne is good-humoured and works for the CIA.

Tales is Russian and of dubious trustworthiness.

Dannyboy lynched - SMERSH (haven't got vote stats but I remember Eevil and Flink being reluctant to vote for him

Night 7/Day 8

Yvonne dead, Jack Wade, good

Herojan 100 words

Arbitor lynched - Jaws, SMERSH, beat people at night

EEVILMURRAY (1): Tales

The_Arbitor (5): heroicjanitor, EEVILMURRAY, Fierce_LiNk, The Peeps, jayseven

Night 8/Day 9

Esequiel dead, good

Thoughts - who is the mysterious dutch agent?

How come Eenuh was only person to have vote taken away?

Why did jay claim to protect Yvonne and why does no-one apart from Eevil seem to have been boosted?

Who could have killed the last two nights with blunt objects?

From behavioural analysis, Flink is my biggest suspect, along with Eevil, but he has a good investigation. Jay seems sound to me but his power/character seems a bit off.

Sorry, I've been away getting drunk. As far as I know, I didn't get boosted. Whether I did or not is irrelevant, as I only sent in one target, to protect myself. You are wasting your time looking at me.

Me saying I was trying to protect yvonne was a cross-mafia confusion on my part (said it above).

Flink's here - he'll say "vote jayseven" -- if that's the case then genuinely just pick one of us to lynch tonight then lynch the other tomorrow (if there is a tomorrow)

NIGHT 7

A (JAY/FLINK/HEROJAN/PEEPS/ARBITOR) picked up his phone, not knowing that tonight it wouldn’t be able to stop the inevitable.

A EEVILMURRAY set up a trap, catching a TALES who crept into his room. A little while later a ESEQUIEL entered.

A MR-PAUL was on the phone all night once again.

A (JAY/FLINK/HEROJAN/PEEPS/ARBITOR) entered an office, leaving again shortly afterwards.

Wade had been doing a brilliant job – his countrymen were going to be so proud of him. All he wanted to be was a hero, and so far he had been.

As he picked up his notepad again tonight to go and see someone, there was a knock at the door. A figure entered, a menacing look on his face. Before he could do anything another dark figure had leapt from the shadows, taking up a fighting stance in front of Wade. The two figures grappled – punches and kicks flew as the two figures seemed to dance around each other. Finally, however, the attacker proved too strong, throwing the defender to the floor, unconscious.

Wade backed away into the corner, scrabbling for his weapon, but the attack was too quick.

From outside, all that could be heard was a series of thumps, and the attacker left a little while later.

Please claim yourself in this write up if possible. It is a lot clearer than trying to analyse night 8.

A jayseven picked up his phone, not knowing that tonight it wouldn’t be able to stop the inevitable.

A EEVILMURRAY set up a trap, catching a TALES who crept into his room. A little while later a ESEQUIEL entered.

A MR-PAUL was on the phone all night once again.

A (FLINK/HEROJAN/PEEPS/ARBITOR) entered an office, leaving again shortly afterwards.

Wade had been doing a brilliant job – his countrymen were going to be so proud of him. All he wanted to be was a hero, and so far he had been.

As he picked up his notepad again tonight to go and see someone, there was a knock at the door. A figure entered, a menacing look on his face. Before he could do anything another dark figure had leapt from the shadows, taking up a fighting stance in front of Wade. The two figures grappled – punches and kicks flew as the two figures seemed to dance around each other. Finally, however, the attacker proved too strong, throwing the defender to the floor, unconscious.

Wade backed away into the corner, scrabbling for his weapon, but the attack was too quick.

From outside, all that could be heard was a series of thumps, and the attacker left a little while later.

This was the night that I said I 'tried to protect yvonne' -- that I tried to boost her (unable to stop the inevitable!)

Night 1: Protect Cube

Night 2: Protect Diageo

Night 3: Protect Diageo

Night 4: Protect Yvonne

Night 5: Protect Evil

Night 6: Protect Ese

Night 7: Protest myself

There you go. Also, I've already said my character is Lieutenant Hip. Don't really know what you guys want...

I think the dutch agent was what Jayseven(or was it Eevee, I'm confusing their powers all the time?) hinted he added to the write up to "confuse" the mafia. He never said what it was because he wanted us to see the movie reference or something but that was the closest thing I could see referred to a movie because of the details.

I just checked and you were a protector in the Norse mafia, although Yvonne wasn't in that game! But I think I believe you!

I don't think I'm in that write-up. My character doesn't have an office, he's an active protector. He does it himself. I've hardly been in the write-ups at all.

Also, lol, that is meant to say "protect eevil."

eevil adds stuff.

Flink night 5 was the night I boosted murray. I was not roleblocked. Therefore YOU LIEZ. Your protection ability did not stop me from targetting you then, so it wouldn't've stopped me targetting you last night. LIEZ. You were boosted!

mr-paul - lol playing three maff games at once... I caused a lot of trouble for the GMs in each.

Get rid of teh flink! He liez!

eevil adds stuff.

Flink night 5 was the night I boosted murray. I was not roleblocked. Therefore YOU LIEZ. Your protection ability did not stop me from targetting you then, so it wouldn't've stopped me targetting you last night. LIEZ. You were boosted!

I'm not lying at all, dude. I protected eevil that night and protected myself that night. I only have one power, which is to protect. Each night I have sent in ONE target and one only. No exception.

I think the dutch agent was what Jayseven(or was it Eevee, I'm confusing their powers all the time?) hinted he added to the write up to "confuse" the mafia. He never said what it was because he wanted us to see the movie reference or something but that was the closest thing I could see referred to a movie because of the details.

Explained 5 minutes previously.

arnie-predator.jpg

mr-paul - lol playing three maff games at once... I caused a lot of trouble for the GMs in each.

I know the feeling! I'm in three at the mo and it is quite hard to remember what happened totally in each game.... but I love it!

I'm not lying at all, dude. I protected eevil that night and protected myself that night. I only have one power, which is to protect. Each night I have sent in ONE target and one only. No exception.

Protecting myself and you is two targets?

Flink; I targetted EEVIL. You protected him. My power still got through. I targetted you last night, hence you must've been boosted.

IF you weren't, and you're boosted tonight... then man, ima kill murray.

EEVIL; why haven't you voted? Your vote was locked for 6 hours, was it not, or was it for the rest of the phase?

EEVIL; why haven't you voted? Your vote was locked for 6 hours, was it not, or was it for the rest of the phase?

I thought it was that I couldn't post for 6 hours. I assume my vote still stands.

Protecting myself and you is two targets?

Sorry, typo. Protected myself last night and you on that night. I wanted to edit it but it's not allowed. :heh:

Dude, I'm telling the truth. I did NOT get boosted, that I know of anyway.

If you want, I can ask to protect two tonight and see what happens?

EEVIL; you're keeping your vote on tales?

Flink; you can ask but you can't post your PM.

How can last night be explained if flink protected himself, blocked mr-paul and tales but didn't block me, but my power boosts him for tomorrow night. MURRAY claims to have targetted ese, and also have been blocked by a shady figure. EEVIL; shady figure. Roleblocked. What happened last night to you, again?

EEVIL - can you also verify that when I boosted you, you were aware that night or if you were made aware after you sent a PM/the next night?

I'll ask tonight, if I'm still alive by then. (can I ask now?)

Also, surely I MUST be told that I have been boosted? How am I meant to know I can select two targets if I'm not told? That's...flawed beyond belief.