NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

So Eevil targeted Esequiel yesterday and Esequiel died. He got roleblocked today and no one died... That is so incriminating it is unreal but I keep going back to flink/jay.

I've accounted for all my actions for all my previous nights. It's just a shame the person I choose to use my ability on this occasion gets killed.

I'm fairly well split between flink and eevi. PERHAPS leaning toward eevil as... well I had no such extra restrictions placed on myself, and technically I earned more punishment yesterday, so it's a tricky one.

Vote EEVIL

I don't buy this 50% thing...

This is what happens when you get shot in the leg. You can't use your awesome gadgets :(

You're claiming you got 50% because nintendohnut is punishing you, correct? What was your gadget going to do last night anyway?

A man entered the room in the middle of the day. He was holding a gun that seemed to be made of gold. He looked around, spotting his two targets.

"I've been sent by Nintendohnut. I would prefer to kill you, but he insisted that you are only injured."

The man fired twice, hitting the two figures in the legs.

jayseven and EEVILMURRAY have been injured. They may not post for 6 hours from the time of this post while they recover from their wounds.

Implies to me that you'll both be fine within six hours. I think you both would've received any messages about 50% success with targets at this point or at least before Jay's extra punishment.

What time did you receive your PM?

Should've asked that before :p probably going to lie now mr mafia!

I didn't get boosted unless Jayseven left me the nun chucks(I thought I would be the last one to recieve a boost from Jayseven...). But I also targeted myself hoping I would appear in the write up hence not be the killer so that may be why I found the nun chucks. But I was surprised why they were there since I couldn't remember having anyone. My vote doesn't count for majority today since I didn't fullfill the condition yesterday. But if I could I'd vote Jayseven.

Just noticed the nun chucks were lying nekst to the door. I noticed them as I sat down after having searched through my room.

They allow me to roleblock a player and put a 200 word restriction on him. doesn't sound like boosting though.

If the case is that you get boosted tomorrow night, then flink will've known he was being boosted tonight, so he wasn't boosted the previous night, so eevil's lying?

You're tards voting for me btw.

Implies to me that you'll both be fine within six hours. I think you both would've received any messages about 50% success with targets at this point or at least before Jay's extra punishment.

I thought so too. I think I'm being made an example of.

Vote Tales

The fact that Jay and I have been punished with a time lock and remove vote/night lock respectively and all Tales got was a microchip which he doesn't even have to acknowledge as no penalty was mentioned.

The man with the golden gun entered the room again. This time he looked at the shifty man.

"I don't know what you think you're doing. I suspect you want me to shoot you so you can claim on your insurance, you embezzling bastard. So I won't, but I will do this"

Tales has had a chip implanted in his head. He must post at least 15 more times today in order for the chip to deactivate. Each post must be 40 words or more, and must be related to the game. Automerged posts will count as a single post.

The fact that Tales would want to be shot (since he saw Jay and I recieve punishment for what was about to do himself) is strange to me.

What time did you receive your PM?

08-07-2011, 09:22 PM

You're claiming you got 50% because nintendohnut is punishing you, correct? What was your gadget going to do last night anyway?

It was a Tea-tray Scanner. I pick a post and get told how many lies were told in said post.

Heroic -> Gives item to mr-paul

mr-paul -> Protects self

Peeps -> Rolebocked EEVIL

Jayseven -> Boosts Tales

Eevil -> Roleblocked

Tales -> ?

Flink -> ?

If you please.

If the case is that you get boosted tomorrow night, then flink will've known he was being boosted tonight, so he wasn't boosted the previous night, so eevil's lying?

You're tards voting for me btw.

I thought so too. I think I'm being made an example of.

Vote Tales

The fact that Jay and I have been punished with a time lock and remove vote/night lock respectively and all Tales got was a microchip which he doesn't even have to acknowledge as no penalty was mentioned.

The fact that Tales would want to be shot (since he saw Jay and I recieve punishment for what was about to do himself) is strange to me.

08-07-2011, 09:22 PM

It was a Tea-tray Scanner. I pick a post and get told how many lies were told in said post.

Are you guys not reading my post on purpose? That includes Peeps.

Eevil is just acting weird in my iopinion. His reasoning is beyond stupid.

You'd say that no matter what I reckon. You're digging for reasons to vote for me.

Targeted to steal from yourself (sorry, missed it).... found some nun-chucks. Doesn't really fit with your character so I wouldn't have thought they're yours. Strange.

Heroic -> Gives item to mr-paul

mr-paul -> Protects self

Peeps -> Rolebocked EEVIL

Jayseven -> Boosts Tales

Eevil -> Roleblocked

Tales -> Stole his own nun-chucks

Flink -> Protected Peeps (unconfirmed)

And Flink probably protected me last night as he said he would.

As I said before, I strongly suspect the killer chose not to kill. It could be that he was impeded by roleblock or protection but we can't be sure. I think we need to lynch someone today just to narrow down our suspects if nothing else. Someone we can all agree on. At the moment I think EEVIL is most suspicious, followed by Jayseven and Flink. Tales is creeping back up there too.

You'd say that no matter what I reckon.

Not at all. I broke the rules and got punished. Jay breaks the rules and gets punished. Jay makes a secondary offence (which Dohnut has acknowledged himself was an innocent one as Jay was writing that reply whilst Dohnut was posting his judgement) and gets his vote taken away.

You do the same thing, after going out of your way PM'ing him to make your point and knowing full well what you were doing, and you get what Jay got for making an honest mistake except you had a chance to avoid it by the 40 word/15 post criteria.

It just doesn't add up.

Again, I broke thye rules because I thought you got off too easy and it gave me an massive disadvantage when Nintendoohnut basicaloy confirmed they were real. I didn't know about the not voting part at the time.

But in any case how does it make me mafia? You're making no sense.

Peeps, as I said I targeted myself so hopefully I showed up in the write up as the ashifry man hence provging I didn't kill.

I think it's strange Jayseven chose to boos me. Whast happened doesnæt even sound like boost.

The problem with Jayseven is that we won't know until tomorrow if he was telling the truth or not. There was nothing to get in his way so you should be informed tonight (I think that's what happened previously?) unless he was lying.

No he should have been told by now if he was boosted. We need to lynch someone to narrow it down, for sure. Flip a coin between Jay, Flink and Tales? :p (an awesome three-sided coin of course)

I wish the write-ups were in the first post :( Makes it much easier to analyse.

Several things upset me with the voting lists >:/

Day 4:

Eenuh (4): EEVILMURRAY, mr-paul, Tales, Fierce_LiNk

Sprout (9): Yvonne, heroicjanitor, The Peeps, jayseven, Esequiel, Dannyboy

Day 5:

Eenuh (8): EEVILMURRAY, Dannyboy, Ellmeister, The Peeps, mr-paul, Esequiel, Tales

The_Arbitor (1): heroicjanitor

Dyson (1): Yvonne

You assholes are all voting for the neutrals :p

EEVILMURRAY (1): Tales

The_Arbitor (5): heroicjanitor, EEVILMURRAY, Fierce_LiNk, The Peeps, jayseven

In fact just on voting patterns mr-paul is the most suspicious.

Tales, Flink, mr-paul and Eevil, you all went for Eenuh instead of Sprout. I trust Jay more now since I believe he would have gone for Eenuh to try to save Sprout. How did 6 people get so to kill Sprout? Needs three doubles or one double and a triple. Peeps do you have a double vote?

It was Danny who had the double vote

But in any case how does it make me mafia? You're making no sense.

Because it looks like you wanted to be shot for some sort of bonus. A townperson wouldn't do that.

The_Arbitor (5): heroicjanitor, EEVILMURRAY, Fierce_LiNk, The Peeps, jayseven

This shows Peeps doesn't have the ability.

Votes:

Eenuh (4): EEVILMURRAY, mr-paul, Tales, Fierce_LiNk

Sprout (7): Yvonne, heroicjanitor, The Peeps, jayseven, Esequiel, Dannyboy

16 players remain. Majority is 9

The only person to vote after this was Diageo. Diageo must've had a double vote. 5 regular voters, Dannyboy makes it 7, Diageo makes it 9.

Nintendohnut obviously copy and pasted but forgot to add Diageo to the end.

Flink I think we should each flip a coin to decide to either "scratch" Yvonne's back or each other. As in, heads I go for you, tails for Yvonne. And you do the same. That should protect all three of us unless the mafia decide to gamble.

Anyone, since I'm so awesome and bulletproof, I'll finish this Sprout business.

Vote: Sprout

^Proof of Diageo's hammer vote.

The only person to vote after this was Diageo. Diageo must've had a double vote. 5 regular voters, Dannyboy makes it 7, Diageo makes it 9.

Nintendohnut obviously copy and pasted but forgot to add Diageo to the end.

^Proof of Diageo's hammer vote.

I did not make any mistakes with that voting list. Just so you know.

That was the dilemma I noticed RE: voting pattern. mr-paul's was most shady, but he seemed to have your trust and I certainly trusted you. I also found him to me MI6 so to a large extent that adds weight to him being good - I was most taken with Flink at that time, though.

Tales; did you not read MY post? :P

I have no idea WHEN people are told about the boosting. I figure it'd be before the next night, but eevilmurray isn't really being especially clear. I targetted you for teh boost because frankly my head was spinning so much after yesterday that i kinda trusted you the most as we went into the night phase.

What is tricky here is that we do not know whether mafia have the choice to kill or not...

We all have our reasons to look guilty, to be fair.

I have no idea WHEN people are told about the boosting. I figure it'd be before the next night, but eevilmurray isn't really being especially clear.

As far as I can tell it's when one would normally recieve a PM after tracking someone/finding out info etc.

Obviously before the next night because then I can decide what two gadgets I could use on who based on the events of the next day.

Night : I am boosted and informed.

Day : Someone dies / lynched / discussion etc.

Night : I can use my boosted ability.

We all have our reasons to look guilty, to be fair.

Like Bare Bones, the mafia probably chose to not kill for this very reason.

Eevil's reason is still stupid. I can't see how it implies I'm mafia in anyway considering at the time the punishment was 6 hours. I have eksplained so many times why I did it too. A townsperson would do eksactly that if he were wronged. It's downright silly how you invent theories about bonus and whatnot. I have to point out that he used the differences in punishment as a reason why I'm mafia earlier. "It doesn't add up". He doesn't add up.

So the nun chucks I found(as in the Wii nun chuck?), do you think I got those because I targeted myself? The pm said they were at the door.