NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

What more would you like to know sport?

The real reason you think I'm mafia.

The real reason you think I'm mafia.

1022.gif

Getting nunchuks sounds right since Jayseven claims to be a ninja. What has it said you can do with them Tales?

Picture not working ;)

Roleblock a player and restrict that player to only post 200 words. But I imagined a "boost" meant I would be able to target twice. Finding items is my usually power. This is only the second time I could use the item I found, other times I just get info about it. If I use the nun chucks I will forfeit my regular power, it's no big deal at this time I guess(who haven't I targeted so far? I'll check), but when I forfeit my regular power, it doesn't sound like a boost.

Votes:

Eenuh (4): EEVILMURRAY, mr-paul, Tales, Fierce_LiNk

Sprout (7): Yvonne, heroicjanitor, The Peeps, jayseven, Esequiel, Dannyboy

16 players remain. Majority is 9

Votes:

Eenuh (4): EEVILMURRAY, mr-paul, Tales, Fierce_LiNk

Sprout (9): Yvonne, heroicjanitor, The Peeps, jayseven, Esequiel, Dannyboy

Majority has been reached.

I did not make any mistakes with that voting list. Just so you know.

So something else happened. Diageo's vote isn't counted but we somehow went from 7 to 9 without adding any votes. I'd guess Dannyboy had some kind of power to extend his vote if over half the majority was reached or something along those lines. I look forward to seeing what happened then, Nintendohnut!

Back to the current day... Flink is being quite quiet recently. He's the only one who hasn't joined in with the current discussion, only posting a couple of times in his own defence. Not in line with how he was playing earlier in the game.

I haven't targeted Jayseven, Heroicjanitor, Fierce Link(successfully) and Peeps. Looking at this maybe I should have targeted Jayseven or Flinky, but I was more concerned for my own butt sorry :p

So something else happened. Diageo's vote isn't counted but we somehow went from 7 to 9 without adding any votes. I'd guess Dannyboy had some kind of power to extend his vote if over half the majority was reached or something along those lines. I look forward to seeing what happened then, Nintendohnut!

Back to the current day... Flink is being quite quiet recently. He's the only one who hasn't joined in with the current discussion, only posting a couple of times in his own defence. Not in line with how he was playing earlier in the game.

Okay, admittedly I may have gotten the second one wrong :-/ the first is right though. Probably just ignore the second one for now - I'll try to fix it tonight. Not really sure what happened there.

Just to say on that sprout lynch day, I didn't actually view/post at all in the thread when the sprout information was out, which is why my vote had stayed on eenuh on the flimsier evidence. I've been a very busy paul lately, so some days haven't been as active as normal. Currently actually leaning towards thinking Eevil is evil.

Targeted Esequiel the night he died, roleblocked last night with no kill. General suspiciousness too?

Personally, it's more that the others are slightly less suspicious than you are at this point.

Targeted Esequiel the night he died

C'maahn! Who hasn't tried a power on someone who ended up dying that night in a mafia game?

That vote that you were looking at earlier, Peeps, is all present and correct now. You were right - I coped and pasted but forgot to add the two extra names. As far as I know the voting should all be correct now

I've also added links to every nightphase/end of dayphase post in the first post if people need them. Should make things a little easier.

Still really waiting on what Flink claims to have done.

The write up confuses me a bit. Some people stayed in (me), some people went outside rooms (implies they couldn't get in?) Some people got into rooms (jayseven)... damn Nintendohnut making the write ups more cryptic as the game goes on!

Jayseven has ninjas AT HIS DISPOSAL. I thought he was a ninja. Ok I believe him now :p

It is now either Flink Or Peeps imo. Peeps has never accounted for what he did on any night, so it is easy to vote for him. But I have been suspicious of Flink for ages, all that kept me from voting immediately was the Jay thing.

Vote: Flink if we are wrong go for Peeps or possibly Tales tomorrow.

Yesssssss. I think I will probably use it tonight as well.

I don't know if he gets to choose what he send me but I'm loving how useful they are!

I'm hatin how we all trust each other different amounts. The only person I fully trust is heroicjanitor. Peeps closely behind.

Tales will always be slightly dodgy due to being Valentin. Currently believing jayseven, although it's strange his boosting seems to be not working lately.

Eevil and Flink are at the bottom of my list at the moment.

Sorry, sorry, sorry for being inactive this week (on the boards, as a whole). I've been to two parties in about 4 days, had lots of work and stuff.

I did as I said I would and protected The Peeps. Nobody came near him.

Jayseven cannot be the killer. Unless Nintendohnut is a liar. It says "A man picked up his phone, not knowing he would be unable to stop the inevitable" and then he failed to protect Yvonne. The phone thing had me confused for ages.

He isn't a protector though, he's a boooster!

But it probably still makes sense like that - nothing he could do would have stopped Yvonne's death.

It is now either Flink Or Peeps imo. Peeps has never accounted for what he did on any night, so it is easy to vote for him. But I have been suspicious of Flink for ages, all that kept me from voting immediately was the Jay thing.

Vote: Flink if we are wrong go for Peeps or possibly Tales tomorrow.

The fuck?

Full disclosure:

Charles Robinson. I receive intel about the kill each night. I don't send any targets as my information is always a post mortem.

Night 1 - Donald Grant died from neck trauma and suffocation

Night 2 - Perfectly clean crime scene, no DNA, fingerprints etc. Just 3 gunshot wounds in the victim (M / Rummy).

Night 3 - Young girl was shot once, discovered a single-handed keyboard at the crime scene likely dropped by the killer.

Night 4 - I got confused over this because I wasn't paying attention, this is info on the lynch the day before because there was no night kill: Carver died by a bullet fired from a CIA agent's gun, he was roleblocked the previous night.

Night 5 - James Bond was killed by 3 gunshots, same as M. He had a file on him with info relating to The_Arbitor. Received an item that I haven't used yet. Not sure what good it could do.

Night 6 - 008 / Ellmeister was targeted by 2 people and he himself targeted Flink.

Night 7 - Yvonne was beaten to death by a blunt object. Received an item that allows me to roleblock instead of my main power for one night - I probably won't use this as my power is giving me more relevant info now.

Night 8 - Esequiel was beaten to death by a blunt object.

The last 2 nights suggest there may only be one mafia left, I'd say 2 at most. They're using the same killer.

Didn't fully reveal this before because of paranoia. My info is specifically about the kill and it's been getting more useful in recent nights so I didn't want to be killed over it. I'll have your protection tonight please Flink, you said you wanted people to ask :p

BEFORE ANYONE. You thanked the post.

Last night I used the item you gave me and roleblocked EEVIL.

Why has EEVIL completely escaped your suspicions? He's surely more suspicious than I am. I'm willing to go with Flink tonight so we can get a lynch but I think EEVIL should be next, then Jayseven. Obviously that's if Flink turns out good.

That is the info you claim to have gotten. Why should I trust that? I knew all of it already.

Also, I just remembered Tales shot Arbitor, so I think he can be totally cleared of being mafia.

It's gotta be Flink or Eevil. Gotta beeee.

It's a bit different from 'never accounting for what I've done' though isn't it.