Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Kurtle Squad

Damn, the more I go out with girls the easier it is (Seriously it's so freaking simple) I go with this mindset 'Go for goal' now.

I usually go in with the "Oh my god, what do I do? What do I say? What if she thinks I'm weird? What if I say the wrong thing? What if she doesn't like me? What if she thinks I'm ugly?" attitude.

I realised recently the concept of being in a relationship is a completely foreign one to me. I've tried (and failed!) in the past but now...I don't know. Just don't see a reason. Nor do I really have the time. Dying alone ahoy!

Just a random aside, hence why I put it on the side.

I realised recently the concept of being in a relationship is a completely foreign one to me. I've tried (and failed!) in the past but now...I don't know. Just don't see a reason. Nor do I really have the time. Dying alone ahoy!

Just a random aside, hence why I put it on the side.

I know what you mean. I don't see myself in a relationship

Hey guys, you may remember i was on here with my own problem, anyway i have moved on been on a couple of dates since no luck yet,

anyway im on facebook and i dont send many messages, my ex who must have completely blocked me on facebook as her picture had gone and when i clicked on it said doesnt exist ect. ( not suprised on how it ended )

anyway i was looking through my inbox looking for an old phone number , and clearing out old junk and i noticed that her profile picture next to the last time we spoke in march had reapeared and i could click on her page again even tho we are unfriended, does blocking people have a time limit or could she have unblocked me quite recently for whatever reason to look me up or spy. I havent talked to her since in any way but i know from a friend she has a new bf . i have stayed well clear and will continue to do so after taking the advise i got on here.

Edited by yesteryeargames

She was still on facebook during the time we last spoke, my friend still talked to her now and then for a while after we split and when i got blocked,

i have kept well out of the way as i dont want to take sides or ruin a friendship. i have moved on with life

Anyway, had 2 crap actual dates since no luck.

it seems like sucha chore on those dating sites trying to sell yourself, i have talked girls for hours and nothing has come of it. I dont think i will ever meet a girl off there will have to try and join some local clubs or take up some new hobbies you never know who might be around the corner.

Dating is hard :P

being single and free is awesome, more time to be a nerd :) wii u just around the corner

Edited by yesteryeargames

Jesus, my ex has a new boyfriend who looks like a total grunion. She could do so much better.

Anyway, this dating site bullshit is boring me senseless. I'm only really looking for hook ups anyway, thank fuck I'm moving to London this weekend, because Manchester has thus far kept its good looking, educated women pretty well hidden.

I messaged someone and she had a go at me because I spelled Kate (her name) with an "i". I apparently needed to get her prior consent before I would be allowed to "cutesy up" her name.

How do you fit an 'I' into Kate?...

(Hungover, may potentially be a stupid question).