NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Is getting together for just one night the problem or that you couldn't be bothered to travel to test your theory?

Fuck all you pretty people. Went clubbing tonight with one of my best friends, although I should qualify that it was in centaraaalf manchesaaaar which means that any attempt to hold conversation with tehe opposde sex was decimated by the fact that this entire region of the countyr is basically a fucking penal colony filled with bovine peanut farmers. ANd reaallly I;m not that bad looking, even with glasses on. really.

[spoiler=]377917_10150423820324749_511689748_8274674_2036859544_n.jpg

Bard, I love you. But, that hair doesn't suit you at all. There's no character to it.

Basically, the hair you had at the last meet. Somewhere around there is better.

Fuck all you pretty people. Went clubbing tonight with one of my best friends, although I should qualify that it was in centaraaalf manchesaaaar which means that any attempt to hold conversation with tehe opposde sex was decimated by the fact that this entire region of the countyr is basically a fucking penal colony filled with bovine peanut farmers. ANd reaallly I;m not that bad looking, even with glasses on. really.

Probably more to do with the fact that you refer to them/treated them as a penal colony full of bovine peanut farmers. Although I'm no expert in human psychology, so I could be wrong.

One thing I've noticed about ivory towers is that they're sparsely populated and it isn't half hard trying to have a conversation from the balcony.

Edited by Goafer

It was actually a really lol night, probably accounted for by the amount of mistypes in that there post. Went clubbing a little bit stoned, and did the best I could to cover up the red eye with copious amounts of Vodka and Smirnoff Ice (which would be embarrassing if I were not an adult), which unbeknownst to me, contains barley, and me, being greviously intolerant to gluten spent the night in a drug/ toxin induced panic spiral. Not to say it wasn't fun though, I mean any experience in which you have to piece together the last ten seconds through serious conscious effort probably means it was at least a little fun?

I spent the next two days sleeping though, and am now attempting to figure out the exactitude of occurrences through a variety of embarrassing forum posts and Facebook chat logs.

Gotcha on the hair Flink, but that was the consequence of going for a Mohawke with an unsteady hand, and then just deciding to go for the buzzz :heh:.

@Diageo; I don't remember approaching anyone, but tbh any night in which the reverse doesn't occur is usually a disappointment ;)

1307580012001.jpg?1318992465

I'm currently living within Rihanna's latest album, the sounds have leaked from the songs and are influencing my life. The Calvin Harris riff in We Found Love is everything to me - I realised the other day I hadn't been clubbing in so long/clubbing enough recently to hear it while out - I finally did last night. I was all like, Don't Stop The Music.

I felt like like the Only Girl (In The World). Several people told me how nice I looked (such a random thing to do these days but the best thing to hear when you aren't expecting it - though it may have been because I was dressed relative smartly) and generally my self-esteem is everything right now. Was just getting with the same person (who wasn't just a random, actually a friend of mine I liked too) throughout. I was all like, Where Have You Been, You Da One - really wanna see if u can go dountoun wi a gerl like m'.

I'm still drunk but have to be up now to get to Croydon for 9.30 to film some shit for some shit about some Judo shit or some shit.

OH and I found out someone on my course was a runner for Rihanna's new video, but he was even grateful, saying like "Oh, I'm not a Rihanna fan, I didn't even know what she looked like.".

Roc Me Out,

Paj!

x

[/How Was Your Night? Thread]

Yup, I think I have fallen in love with this girl on my course who I've mentioned before.

You remember the last bit of advice I gave you?

Well this time do it to her instead.

Some random guy approached me in the nightclub yesterday to tell me that after his boyfriend, I was the hottest person in the club and could have anyone there. It was really weird but a confidence booster none the less.

Then I got with like the hottest Brazilian ever, and then got the number because I had to leave. I don't know what to do with this number though, I've never had a number before :p

Yup, I think I have fallen in love with this girl on my course who I've mentioned before.

Love is a bit strong of a word, no? You don't want her to know that if you're not going out with her.

Then I got with like the hottest Brazilian ever, and then got the number because I had to leave. I don't know what to do with this number though, I've never had a number before :p

You eat it.

You eat the number.

Danny dane the boy this is where it begins everyone knows a way into a girls heart is creepy love letters snuck into her bag.

Go for the timeless classic of "Hey! How are you feeling today then? Have a good night? :)" and the appropriate number of Xs.

Never fails!

And back with my usual controversial statements in this thread:

Gay people definitely have it easier than everyone else. The general rule is that all guys want to get laid and are very open about it. If I meet a girl I have to go through all the moves and then maybe I can get with her. For the girl it's unlikely she'll want to come over straight away, although some no doubt do. Using this logic, if it were 2 guys is it not just a case of, "want to come over?". #Charlie'sLogic

Edited by Charlie

I kinda agree with Charlie in that men are much easier.

Go for the timeless classic of "Hey! How are you feeling today then? Have a good night? :)" and the appropriate number of Xs.

Never fails!

And back with my usual controversial statements in this thread:

Gay people definitely have it easier than everyone else. The general rule is that all guys want to get laid and are very open about it. If I meet a girl I have to go through all the moves and then maybe I can get with her. For the girl it's unlikely she'll want to come over straight away, although some no doubt do. Using this logic, if it were 2 guys is it not just a case of, "want to come over?". #Charlie'sLogic

You mean text the next day then, because everyone I talked to said I should wait a "few" days, whatever amount that is...

You mean text the next day then, because everyone I talked to said I should wait a "few" days, whatever amount that is...

Yeah, the whole wait 3 days thing is incredibly clichéd. There's no need to wait 3 days after first meeting someone in a nightclub.

The thing to take away from 'wait 3 days' is to not seem overly keen and texting all the time.

Love is a bit strong of a word, no? You don't want her to know that if you're not going out with her.

Oh, trust me, I know. I do feel it's too strong a word, but I also feel this might be more than the standard crush. We need a word for feelings in between!

Then again, I feel as lost as ever when it comes to romantic feelings, so I could be all wrong. :heh: I just thought it'd been too long since this thread had seen any activity from me. :p