NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Here's how I imagine Diageo responding to that:

He/She was really hot, okay?

Man, Diageo trying to act nice must be hilarious.

With someone you have to pretend to be nice to?

As people who have met me can testify (Gavin get in here), I am not the same when in written form and in person.

So I have to pretend to be nice in texts, so that they won't get scared away. But after they've known me in person for a while, then I can be my normal self in texts without them thinking I'm a robot.

Here's how I imagine Diageo responding to that:

Man, Diageo trying to act nice must be hilarious.

And yes, he/she was really hot. :D

Nein, there was so many Brazilians because I'm starting to believe I'm haunted. I can't get away!

It's true though, I have to admit. Diageo's incredibly happy in person. The first thing he did when we met him was hug Eddie and myself. It's something that needs to be seen, not described. Although, one could say I've known you for just over a year now and I still get a little frightened by your texts :p You've no idea how intimidating it is!

[still haven't heard back from anyone yet..]

Hehe, fair enough : D Yeah, written communication is pretty limited, so it can easily lead to serious misunderstandings...

Spent the night with the older woman again on Friday, another very good time. She was having her 50th birthday party last night, so that's nice. Still feels a little weird but I'm enjoying its so let's see what happens.

Had a weekend of drinking / trampolining in Manchester and had a casual little cry on Friday night to a couple of friends about my situation. To be fair I had spent £40 on alcohol at "2 doubles for £5"

Didn't realise it had upset me quite as much as it has until then. Frustrating that I can't do anything about it!

Had a bit of a confidence boost, getting unsubtley checked out a fair bit lately. Still not good with making the first move, and my friends keep cancelling nights out or not being able to make it so I haven't had as many opportunities as I like.

That said, new year is around the corner, a new start!

That said, new year is around the corner, a new start!

Time since Serebii last knew the touch of a woman: 1800 days :p

Not sure how you can get unsubtly checked out when you never seem to leave the house. Unless you're referring to me, in which case I'm totally subtle shut up I was looking at that other forum member behind you.

Time since Serebii last knew the touch of a woman: 1800 days :p

Not sure how you can get unsubtly checked out when you never seem to leave the house. Unless you're referring to me, in which case I'm totally subtle shut up I was looking at that other forum member behind you.

Where do you get that I never leave the house?

Well, you've been complaining about how you can't go out without your friends and how they always cancel on you. :heh:

Though I realize you probably go out to run errands at stuff, in which case you should totally hit on that cute cashier at the supermarket or whatever. Make a reference to Arceus and see if she catches it.

Well, you've been complaining about how you can't go out without your friends and how they always cancel on you. :heh:

Though I realize you probably go out to run errands at stuff, in which case you should totally hit on that cute cashier at the supermarket or whatever. Make a reference to Arceus and see if she catches it.

I was referring more to nights out, where you can more easily make random conversations with females as both parties are inebriated.

The instances recently were when I was out Christmas shopping with a friend on Saturday. Not just errand running :p

Sounds like you should go Christmas shopping more often. ;)

Sounds like we should all go Christmas shopping more often.

Sounds like you should go Christmas shopping more often. ;)

Sounds like we should all go Christmas shopping more often.

Damn straight!

So wait, do people prefer to meet girls on nights out (clubbing etc) or in other ways? I've never bothered to even attempt meeting people on a night out, mainly because it's so much harder to talk to them when there's music blasting all over the place.

That said, if you want a pull and nothing more, clubs ftw.

I just find my nerves less of a problem when chatting to random people when I'm under the influence

Meeting people on a night out is fine, but you obviously find that most are only after one-nights, male or female.

I personally prefer meeting people sober, because then you know what they are like, but I was pretty terrible at uni.

I feel much more comfortable in everyday settings, seeing as clubbing/going out on the town has never really been my thing. I guess talking to strangers is harder in everyday settings, but then I'm not very good at that in any setting, so ... I dunno. I'd definitely prefer meeting someone in an everyday setting, though. I feel more on my home turf there, if you can call it that.

I just find my nerves less of a problem when chatting to random people when I'm under the influence

There's no reason you can't be drunk during the day, too.

I'm not an alcoholic so there's a reason :P

This all stems from self esteem issues from when I was a fat loser with no friends

Hey, just because I had two glasses of wine during a meeting doesn't make me an alcoholic!

Hey, just because I had two glasses of wine during a meeting doesn't make me an alcoholic!

No, but that bottle of jagermeister on the bus does